Do you smoke?

blue107

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, Never will.

I've just found out my Girlfriend smokes, Not addicted, Just once a day, every other day, Or when she's been drinking.

But still, I swore i'd never hold a relationship with someone who smokes, So i'm not a happy camper.

I guess i should talk to her about it.

I always felt that I wouldn't be able to have a relationship with a smoker.

my girlfriend of 6 months smokes and has since before the relationship.

I'm glad I wont be around when the long term effects kick in :(

as for me, never touched a cigarette, only have tobacco when its spun (which I hate)

tmpphpnppgpw.png

Nope, Never will.

I've just found out my Girlfriend smokes, Not addicted, Just once a day, every other day, Or when she's been drinking.

But still, I swore i'd never hold a relationship with someone who smokes, So i'm not a happy camper.

I guess i should talk to her about it.

Lol bullcrap she's not addicted

I've highlighted the bit you forgot to read -.-

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Hellloo im a kid.... NEVER WILL SMOKE... have sex or do drugs either... my asthma would make me super ill if I smoked anyway I never would

I'm going to suppose you lied about your age when you registered.. But more relevant, you'll change your mind about one of those in a few years ;)

You'll be a virgin forever? :shock:

Heh, I hope you're being sarcastic..

My friend, no one dies a virgin; life screws us all.

Yah I'm pretty confident I will and no if someone tries to screw me or my girlfriend ill beat the [cabbage] out of em or dump her... and deloria no I'm not being sarcastic I just think its gross whats so bad about virgins and im not posting on here anymore boring pm me if u wanna bug me...wait dont do that... pm my rs character so i cant reply tell i get member back than maybe i could ignore u

poketama1ak8.jpg

Hellloo im a kid.... NEVER WILL SMOKE... have sex or do drugs either... my asthma would make me super ill if I smoked anyway I never would

I'm going to suppose you lied about your age when you registered.. But more relevant, you'll change your mind about one of those in a few years ;)

screw u Ive made up my mind and im sticking with it ok... and uhh i think i might have filled out a permision form or lied but dunno if there was a form i did that always do fill out the forms

poketama1ak8.jpg

screw u Ive made up my mind and im sticking with it ok... and uhh i think i might have filled out a permision form or lied but dunno if there was a form i did that always do fill out the forms

Umm...Poketama, I think you've grabbed the wrong end of the stick....in fact, that's not even a stick, put it down and go wash your hands...

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Umm...Poketama, I think you've grabbed the wrong end of the stick....in fact, that's not even a stick, put it down and go wash your hands...

Yes.. put down that stick... :shock: :lol:

Your views that you will never do something/try something your whole life when you are just a kid is sure to change as you grow and as your mind opens up to the world, I can almost guarantee it. :wink:

Your views that you will never do something/try something your whole life when you are just a kid is sure to change as you grow and as your mind opens up to the world, I can almost guarantee it. :wink:

Seconded.

I vowed I would never smoke when I was about 12, I came 13 and viola, I had to try it. Curiosity took over me. Gladly, I hated it. And you say you'll never have sex. Good luck, you'll live a hard live without it. No children, for a start.

Bloody hell, these kids are so naive. But I was there, once-apon-a-time:

Rizla, do you take drugs?

That was about a year a go. :P

-Mitch

New sig to come!

my friend told me today that coke zero causes cancer. after i drank 1L of it...

what the sod did i quit smoking for? :/

What a stupid question.

'Why did I quit smoking?'

Name one benefit of smoking you can't do some other way.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

It's probably a rumour... And smoking almost doubles your chances.

-Mitch

New sig to come!

... The facts are ambiguous.

First of all your friend didn't say how much you have to drink, second drinking 1L isn't enough to cause cancer. Hell smoking a carton of cigs, and not getting addicted won't give you cancer, at least not now anyways.

Coke zero may cause cancer if it has a certain type of artificial sugar, I forgot the name of it though. Causes cancer after a period of time when given to lab animals.

Nope...

When I was in Second Grade I had a great breathing problem; almost claimed my life and was in the hospitial for like a 9 days and I had to inhale gas from tubes that were in my nose and was attached to a can, luckily as you can see i survived. But it was because of second hand smoke, just from being next to someone smoking is enough to kill you. Now when ever I see someone smoking I dart. I have a policy of not even handing my mother her cigarette box and if I'm unlucky and I can't get up and move I feel like someone is choking me slowly... Because of others smoking I had to pay the price, many people get cancer from second hand smoke and they say they have never touched a "death stick" as some referr to cigars and cigarettes as.

So I ask of you a favor... Please don't smoke and if you have problems quitting like most smokers consult help.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Seconded.

I vowed I would never smoke when I was about 12, I came 13 and viola, I had to try it. Curiosity took over me. Gladly, I hated it. And you say you'll never have sex. Good luck, you'll live a hard live without it. No children, for a start.

Bloody hell, these kids are so naive. But I was there, once-apon-a-time:

Rizla, do you take drugs?

That was about a year a go. :P

-Mitch

I've already got to much stress to handle don't piss me off more please and no I dont like sticks they hurt very much... now as I said if you really want to piss me off pm me in game so I can ignore you screw you guys im going on runescape

EDIT: Well duh... if I want a kid I'll adopt one now quit [bleep]ing bugging me

poketama1ak8.jpg

I've already got to much stress to handle don't piss me off more please and no I dont like sticks they hurt very much... now as I said if you really want to piss me off pm me in game so I can ignore you screw you guys im going on runescape

EDIT: Well duh... if I want a kid I'll adopt one now quit [bleep] bugging me

ahahahahaha. That was PERFECTLY said in the context everyone else was using it

ahahaha.

Anyways, on a more serrious note, this is why kids shouldn't be allowed to join a forum. :wink:

Well, I do not smoke, I'm 12.. I have had a half a but once, just out of curiousity because my Mom did it. It was absolutely disgusting.

My mom used to smoke relatively heavily. 2 packs a day. She now smokes 2-3 a day max.

My friends Dad just died of Black Lung Disease, along with a Brain Tumor. At his peak, he smoke around 4 - 6 packs A DAY. Insane, I know.

People, listen to my words...

Smoking doesn't kill you, it kills you faster. Drinking is the same way. But think about it, if you drank to heavily, you could get arrested for a DUI, or even killed from an accident. Smoking doesn't have those affects, but will kill you slowly. Here's my question, which would you take? Quickly, or slowly?

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

"Why'd you take your mouth off the exhaust pipe, man? You were almost there!"

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.