Question: Least-Admirable Skill Cape

Lunar_Drifter

Just because you're autoer doesn't make any skill "easy" to 99!

Let's see if you can skill to 99 on cooking and fletching WITHOUT cheating this time.

No one can be even 90 without cheating because it's just too many clicks.

No one can do the same operation milll of times! it's not posible for human.

As I don't want to cheat and I don't even know how, then for me the max level can be 85 on the easy skills and 60 to 70 on the hard ones.

Not so long time ago before the autoer attack no one except for the Jagex workers were 99. now there're tons of cheaters.

Skill cape = autoer cape

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if you can skill to 99 on cooking and fletching WITHOUT cheating this time.

As I don't want to cheat and I don't even know how, then for me the max level can be 85 on the easy skills and 60 to 70 on the hard ones.

Not so long time ago before the autoer attack no one except for the Jagex workers were 99. now there're tons of cheaters.

Skill cape = autoer cape

All combat stats can be bought, yet they seem honourable to people.

Prayer - Bones, fairly obvious.

Ranged - Chinchompas at Marim Dungeon skeletons or Bandit, just buy prayer pots and it'll take you a couple of weeks for 99.

Magic - Same as ranged but with ice bursts.

Attack/Strength/Defence - Just buy prayer pots and camp at bandits.

Wiids_I.png

Wiids_I.png

^^ Current goals ^^

Because i havent been playing runescape for that long, it is alittle difficult for me to have an opinion on which skill is too easy to 99.

my past difficult goals just seem to... dissolve. they don't mean anything because the challenge i am working on is larger.

until i've reached a position where i can actually make a proper observation it'd be kinda hard to say anything really apropriate.

but superficially i think that HP is one of the least cool besides the obvious ones.

k, being the least cool doesnt make you stink. george harrison in my mind was the least cool beatle, but he was still a beatle..

i'm curious about crafting/thieving. cons or pros of the skill capes?

1-3.jpg

Skill cape = autoer cape

You moron. I was struck speechless for a moment at the sheer idiocy of your post. Just because someone has the patience and dedication to do something that seems out of reach to you does not automatically make them a cheater.

As for me, I don't really have a least admirable cape. Sure there may be easier capes, but in no way does that detract from their achievement.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU WALK OR BREATH THEN???!!!

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Skill cape = autoer cape

If there was a even a way to describe how dumb that post was, surley I'd find a way. However, in all honestly, how do you think there are thousands people with 99 in some nearly in-auto-able (sp?) skill capes? There must be over 200,000 people with skill capes right now, some players owning ALL or MOST of them, and it's growing daily. I don't wanna say noob but OH MY GOD.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Ah people who don't even have an 80 skill have no room to talk. Theoretically, yes some skills are easier than others but they are the extremely boring ones. The people who do have the skills capes don't think it's not admirable while those who have none think it's easy because they haven't done it themselves.

I'd say woodcutting is overrated people click a tree and wait then again. Also with willows it takes 2 months or so.

Thats one of the least admirable besides cook+fletch+firemaking

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I'd say woodcutting is overrated people click a tree and wait then again. Also with willows it takes 2 months or so.

Thats one of the least admirable besides cook+fletch+firemaking

From 64 to 99 wcing with willows. I would need 138k willows. If I cut 1k willows a day, it would take me more than 3 months. Since I can' t afford to spend so much time due to school, it would take me 7 monhts. I say woodcutting is nice, and it' s really really boring. With mining you move, with firemaking you read funny stuff by players.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

cooking, firemaking, and fletching are too common, but technically constructiona dn herblore are both buyable but respected

fletching you gain money, cooking cost a couple mil loss, firemaking from level 81 to 99 is 12mil not that much really

i would really like to see you buy herblore and cons

cons easily breaks 50m

and herblore is very diffcult to get the herbs and selling them

*Cough* ~120m *cough* :lol:

Erm... I calculated that I'd need 80m from 72-99. But yeah definatly lots higher than 50m.

I'd say all capes are somewhat respected, but the least is probally quest since it is the most common; next to cooking, then fletching, then combat skills; those are actually more common than cooking but adimittadly harder.

Jerk <.< instead of staying in a bank, or the rogues den in burthorpe for 2 weeks i had to do every quest, get every different and difficult requirement, and kill alot of high level monsters

its alittle more challengeing then fletch X or cook X.

neeb <.<

kingmerik999.png

Tis the great kingmerik!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to agree with the starter of this thread, in that all skill cape sare admirable simply becasue its going to take a lot of time (and clicks) to get 99. For me, the least admirable capes are cooking (raw lobs=200k+ xp per hour), firemaking (willows like 65k+ xp per hour) and maybe woodcutting (cutting and dropping willows is probably 65k+ xp per hour)

xchariotx.png

"One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."-Martin Luther King

"The Kingdom of God is anarchy"-Nicolas Berdyaev

No cape is really "easy" but I would say the easiest is cooking but its still an accomplishment.

And to the person who says you spend 120mil from 72 to 99con, if you use oak planks from 70 to 99 and buy 205k for 420gp ea, it still only(haha only) 86.1mil, so I would still say thought construction is my most respected because its quiet orginal

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

least admireable skill is cooking. Just click cook all and it cooks all, repeat and eventually you can get a 99. very easy if you have tonnes of cash.

yes you need patience and it does take a long time but is very very easy...

second place goes to fletching...

going for 99 fishing. Currently lvl 86. very admirable 99 may i mention!

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

least admireable skill is cooking. Just click cook all and it cooks all, repeat and eventually you can get a 99. very easy if you have tonnes of cash.

by that logic, any 99 is easy, even your soon-to-be fishing. click and wait at the spot, which may very well be easier than cooking, as you need to check back more often.

even slayer, just click, eat, click, repeat. heck, with guthans it's even more click and wait, the armor does it for you.

if you're going to be like that about cooking and fletching..

if you string your bows, then fletching is harder than fishing.

fishing, buy 200k feathers from any store that sells them. go to shilo village. and fish until level 99

then you could cook all the fish and get 99 cooking.

i'd say then, that fishing is the same as cooking

but fletching, is annoying because you dont really have a whole lot of time in between stringing the bows to do something else, unless you have 2 monitors like i do (freaking awesome to use if playing RS)

1-3.jpg

I agree! ^+1 and other such internet slang! When I had to fletch 19k yew longbows (out of yews I cut myself, thank you very much!) I was so fed up with it by the second day... I can not see how people can possibly do that for 100k plus bows... plus I did it before string all which was just... ungodly...

Definitely Cooking and Fletching.

Members can simply cook and fletch their way to a...skillcape.

With the Something-X functions, Runescape has become extremely monotonous in certain areas.

But I would LOVE to see someone with a rarer skillcape, like Prayer or Runecrafting. He/she deserves our utmost respect.

My Blog

Join the Campaign for more F2P Bank Space!

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

4z9pgcp.gif

Definitely Cooking and Fletching.

Members can simply cook and fletch their way to a...skillcape.

With the Something-X functions, Runescape has become extremely monotonous in certain areas.

But I would LOVE to see someone with a rarer skillcape, like Prayer or Runecrafting. He/she deserves our utmost respect.

runescape was a monotonous game to begin with. prayer and runecrafting are no different. if you buy yourself a good 50k dragon bones and camp out at a gilded altar for a while, you'll have a 99, and you'll have done just about as much work as the cooks. for runecrafting, spend your days at one of the rune companies and the same thing will happen.

the only skillcape that isn't monotonous is the quest cape, and people look down on it simply because it is common, regardless of the fact that it probably is one of the hardest to gain and takes a large amount of time, even for a no-lifer.