Updates to come for 2007?

wild_goat_14

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there will be a new skill until the end of this year, if then. I do believe there will be New areas and Obviously more quests and maybe some new armor and/or weapons. Hopefully like another person said a better banking system, although I highly doubt it.

grammar2gr8dx.png

reportsigvj6.png

Old Runescape Character: Izup69 combat level 98 hacked by some idiot.

I hope for more updates focused towards the high leveled players too. To be honest, I'm sick of the lack of challenges in this game. Almost everything is made easy.

Oh and I hope a new update sometime in the future will allow us to toggle the chat censor on/off. RS is rated PG13 and Jagex is still treating players like they were 7 year olds straight out of kindergarten. I can't even speak to friends in my mother tongue without half the sentences being dotted out, the game thinking that they were "inappropriate". Yay for the censor :thumbsup: <.<

took the words right out of my mouth :thumbsup: they bleep out too much stuff you have to be 12 and up to play and i think a 12 year old can handle some words on a screen ::' i hope :ohnoes:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

I support the chat box while trading idea.

But Jagex has already shown high levels will be more of a focus with 3rd age.

Even though only 5 higher defence lvls than dragon and making it rarer than dragon and barrow's which only "high" levels can get the lvl 3 clues.

Ive thought this since before slayer came out but HOW ARE THEY GONNA FIT MORE SKILLS!! Unless they make anther page which will make it harder for the idiots on ebay to sell there acounts (yes they accutally take a picture of Rs up on there computer not knowing how to take screen shots)

And what is barbarian assult? Never heard of it..

Jagex has made it easier for low lvls to gain combat levels with the mage training arena PC Defenders the gloves from RFD.

And you cant say all Jagex has done is low level stuff making a new highest level monster <.<

Even though thanks to certain Tip It'ers has made it easier *cough* Muggi *cough*

But I want a expansion to desert treasure the guy that you buy ancient staff from said somethin about waitin for the dog dude that you talk to to complete DT coming back.

3rd age related to God wars? and a quest that you could fight for your god in the NEW god wars.

Maybe a quest that requires insanely high stats and very high QPs

and would be harder as doin MEP2 with your eyes closed.

Well just my word on 2007 \'

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

I hope they will finally complete runecrafting and introduce soul and bloodrune crafting. The vampyre theme in the Myreque- and Hallowvale questline seem to indicate it, so I'm hoping Jagex put that on top of their to-do list for 2007.

DutchDreams.png

Something to do with the Elves, anything to do with them! I beg of ye! :pray: I want to get behind the Crystal Walls some time <.< What could be behind there? A Hunting ground? A new Weapon Store? Or Something better? But yeah, apart from that, some new cool clothes would be nice or some hard quest, I haven't seen a hard quest for a while now.

Phaper_Plane.png

some new thing like daga kings, with rare drops from over 200m :lol:

for wich u need a slayer lvl of 90+ so it will be even rarer

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

maybe some new guilds such as herblore ..umm woodcutting maybe but i see no use in it since trees are everywhere

HOPEFULLY! There definitely should be a Woodcutting guild, and have like a 80+ requirement so it will cut down on the macroers. I am really hoping for this one.

grammar2gr8dx.png

reportsigvj6.png

Old Runescape Character: Izup69 combat level 98 hacked by some idiot.

A flething guild would be nice, with a feild for wood and flax, a spinning wheel, anvils for making arrow heads, and axe and knife respawn and a shop for selling what we fletch.

Also, there hasn'tbeen a construction quest yet, so that would be cool.

A new elemental rune: Thunder runes. That would mean some brand new spells (Thunder strike, Thunder Wave, Change Thunder orb, etc.) And a new runecrafting alter (as well as new combination runes) and a cool yellow staff.

A flething guild would be nice, with a feild for wood and flax, a spinning wheel, anvils for making arrow heads, and axe and knife respawn and a shop for selling what we fletch.

Also, there hasn'tbeen a construction quest yet, so that would be cool.

A new elemental rune: Thunder runes. That would mean some brand new spells (Thunder strike, Thunder Wave, Change Thunder orb, etc.) And a new runecrafting alter (as well as new combination runes) and a cool yellow staff.

Eye's of Glouphrie was a construction quest, it gave the reward of the crystal saw.

wow, some very good ideas here.

raise level cap please and make a new dragon too and btw 200m xp is ironcially level 126

I dont this the level cap will be raised, because of the 99 capes.They may add another combat skill though to make it over 130.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

same as last year..but MORE! :P

theres my penny in the well

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Challenging Quests with awsome cutscenes and npcs that actually talk so I don't have to click through tons of text windows :wall:. Better graphics with a first person view. And only one new skill that comes out next December so they have plenty of time to work on it and make it awsome.

If only...

Dudeonthenet.png

Dudeonthenet.png

I'm always buying snapdragon seeds, name your price.

Multi-combat high lvl slayer monsters and a new floor to slayer tower :pray:

A new prayer list, like ancient magics were to the magic skill.

Make the combat triangle into a square

Some random ideas :mrgreen: