if u had a chance would u rename your character

beahcluver

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yea. my actual RS name sucks, its in my signature. any other name would b better, even happy cheesey bunny! ( hell no... acutal RS name is better than that...) well... im sure i would change my RSN if i could. :uhh:

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

• 6 months later...

Hell yes! I hate my name, my friend told me to choose it and i thought i could change it later, but no!

I love my noob accounts name, though, (mountain jam), becasue it's on e of my fav songs(allman Bro's band)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Nope, I orginally wanted kaisershami and I got kaisershami, at the time I had that for all my other communication names too and I like it because it doesn't have numbers in it.

The reason why its kaisershami was because everyone in my school always thought I wanted to take over the world since 4th grade. Lol, even as a joke once I "bribed" a teacher with an offer of Hawaii and my friends and I assigned sections of the world to certain people. So thats were I got kaiser, because everyone thought I wanted to be an emperor and then Shami because thats just my name. (Strangely enough, I want to be a politicain).

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg