The Lair of Tarn Razorlor

Ltje

hmmmmmm so wonder why this wasnt a quest or anything to kill this guy? seems like hes kinda important... wonder if we will have 2 ever kill him again since he is a necromancer? :shock: wut if he was the begining to a new skill er somthin??

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the bost pretty quickly and had no problems killing it.

:boohoo:

Nice to hear, but a little map showing how to get to the boss, would be better.. :P

I spent 2 hours there (with many others..) wandering around,but no boss.

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

I found the bost pretty quickly and had no problems killing it.

:boohoo:

Nice to hear, but a little map showing how to get to the boss, would be better.. :P

I spent 2 hours there (with many others..) wandering around,but no boss.

I can't even find the bleepin' temple...

I try to make a walktrou... i will edit it while i go (sorry for my bad english)

Start from burg de rot (or whatsoever) and go to the fence to the west, where you can jump it. you wil find you in front of a rock slide (if the rock is impassable log out and in - it worked for me).

Walk to the cart and jump it then head west till you enter the mines. head north and you will find the dungeon.

Upon entering it begin to search the floor and walls for trap, it will save you hitpoints. Go east. following the path heading north you will see the banker.

to bank here will cost you 100 gp each time.

Pass the doorway after him and follow the path.. you will see the pillars to the north, but you will see no access. Follow the path to the end (north-west south) and you will find stairs heading up east and down to the west. Go down and you will find as room with a single giant skeleton.

Go to the gateway north, then north again. In the next room head west.

(if you fall from the push traps you will be here)

You are in the pillar room at the lower level. go throu the passage south

and you will find yourself in a small passage full of wall traps.

Go in the passage north and you will be at the pillars.

Jump to the west ledge, search the wall to ear a click, then jump back ang go north.

From the ledge go south carefully avoiding the push traps and take the passageway you wil find heading east.

Here you will find pillars again guarded by the mage skeletons. Jump to them and kill fast. Climb down and in the next room go north.

Yoiu wil find the boss (first time) or the terror dog to hunt down.

Isnt this better slayer xp than just doing tasks?

5000 xp in about 10 mins (?) is pretty good...

all you need is food basically...and maybe a few prayer pots...

dude... i was there for 5 hours and i didnt even foud the boss...

The update hadn't even been out for 5 hours when you posted that.

Lol Tarn is a joke, i had no food left, 18 health and 2 p pots. Just wacked on melee prayer and nailed him and all his guys. I did it without a guide/map (probably y i was out of sharks) the new salve ammy is cool though.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Lol Tarn is a joke, i had no food left, 18 health and 2 p pots. Just wacked on melee prayer and nailed him and all his guys. I did it without a guide/map (probably y i was out of sharks) the new salve ammy is cool though. +35% atk and str when u use a slayer mask. :mrgreen:

Salve and Black Mask dont mix together, sorry. I guess people now with Ankous task will choose Salve over Black Mask.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol Tarn is a joke, i had no food left, 18 health and 2 p pots. Just wacked on melee prayer and nailed him and all his guys. I did it without a guide/map (probably y i was out of sharks) the new salve ammy is cool though. +35% atk and str when u use a slayer mask. :mrgreen:

Salve and Black Mask dont mix together, sorry. I guess people now with Ankous task will choose Salve over Black Mask.

Ranged Crave

I just got an Ankous Task. But I havn't gotten the new Salve yet, So I'm still using Mask.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Thanks for fixing that up, i was never sure not owning a slayer mask myself. Thats doesn't make sense lol...

The last thing Runescape need is an easier way to get combat level, if you can hit 35% more damage, the other class will be complaining again. Really fast. About...now?

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for fixing that up, i was never sure not owning a slayer mask myself. Thats doesn't make sense lol...

The last thing Runescape need is an easier way to get combat level, if you can hit 35% more damage, the other class will be complaining again. Really fast. About...now?

Ranged Crave

off topic: Melee is STILL the slowest to level over all. Rangers have the cannon( pure range exp and a load of it in a hurry) and Mages have spells that also give them a load of exp per casting

on topic:

1) i dont know if anyone else has noticed this but the smaller verions of the dogs after you kill the boss seem to be a lot harder at least def wise cmpaired to the bigger ones, i hit so many 0s its crazy.

2) No one has mentioned this thus far that ive seen; the book talks about the temple that this dungeon is made of and its possible purposes; it goes on to surmise that because there is no alter in this "temple" and that its full of traps that there must be some sort of big treasure there that the place is guarding. This leaves a wide open barn sided target for what it could possibly be.

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Isnt this better slayer xp than just doing tasks?

5000 xp in about 10 mins (?) is pretty good...

all you need is food basically...and maybe a few prayer pots...

dude... i was there for 5 hours and i didnt even foud the boss...

The update hadn't even been out for 5 hours when you posted that.

it was around 14:00 when it came out... and it was 20:00 when i posted it...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Ranged Crave

off topic: Melee is STILL the slowest to level over all. Rangers have the cannon( pure range exp and a load of it in a hurry) and Mages have spells that also give them a load of exp per casting

on topic:

1) i dont know if anyone else has noticed this but the smaller verions of the dogs after you kill the boss seem to be a lot harder at least def wise cmpaired to the bigger ones, i hit so many 0s its crazy.

2) No one has mentioned this thus far that ive seen; the book talks about the temple that this dungeon is made of and its possible purposes; it goes on to surmise that because there is no alter in this "temple" and that its full of traps that there must be some sort of big treasure there that the place is guarding. This leaves a wide open barn sided target for what it could possibly be.

LK1

Im thinking that this place is going to become a pre-requisite along with the Salve Ammy for Necromancy :) that's what seems to be estabilished by the book.

Dark_Jab.png