99 skill capes

Fusionxx

I'm bored and reading how people feel on certain stuff is entertaining, its the only thing i can think of doing while woodcutting..

How do you feel about the cooking and fletching cape?

do people take advantage just because there much easier and faster then the others to get.

And for some reason people say woodcutting cape is easier then cook or fletching, not sure what world they come from, its cheaper but not easier.

Fusionxx.png

i dont have as much respect for people with cooking or fletching cape, even though it cost alot to get ....to many people have it. Wow you can string a bow in 5 sec....so can 5k other people. Some of the capes i have a ton of respect for is slayer, thieving, agility farming and herblore

clansig7.gif

ya, i totally agree. i do have little respect for the 99 cookers and fletchers. yes, it may cost more, but you can make it back in the long run. i mean, fletching is so easy, so is cook. there is no time involved in it. when i have asked people how long it took them they have said anywhere between 3-5 weeks. some people even say less. i dont know why people want to get an easy 99 skill, there's no challenge in it.

thats just my thoughts.

oh and btw, i have only seen 1 person with a farming cape. lol

thanks

6g3b21v.jpg

I feel that a 99 skill is a 99 skill, no matter what it is. I have many good friends that have untrimmed and trimmed Cooking and Fletching Capes, and I give it a lot of respect. I admit that those two skills are less challenging (I won't say easy because any 99 skill is difficult), but it still deserves respect and is a tremendous accomplishment.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Ironicly im cooking for the cape right now... im doing it for the cape and the emote not the 99 and i already have the quest, about the cooking and fletching, plain and simple they're easier skills, they shouldent be looked down upon just not as respected as the better ones like crafting or mining or RCing after all every 99 is an achievment but some achievments are respected than others.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

True, level 99 skills aren't so special anymore. However, getting a level 99 skill hasn't gotten any easier, so those people still get my respect, as long as they didn't cheat, etc.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I don't really consider any of my 99 stats an achievement anymore. I only consider 99 ranged an achievement because I actually spent four months at wildy fire giants just to get it, but if I had pced for it then I don't think I would still consider it an achievement.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

i respect all 99s (f2p) but not all capes, 99 cooking is just some weeks work for a p2per... :roll: same with flechting if you flecht 5k bows an hour...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I Respect all 99 capes, obviously more respect with ones such as slayer and runecraft, but you should still respect 99 cooking and fletching, its not like you can get it in a day, it can take a few weeks of non stop playing all day.

Also most people who say Cooking and Fletching capes arnt that great don't have any skill cape.

But i still do agree it is easier than other skills and lots of people have them, but they're still great!

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I believe a lvl 99 cape deserves respect regardless of the skill. Even fletching and cooking take a long time to obtain.

However, some capes deserve MORE respect that others since they are much harder to achieve. (runecrafting and slaying for example)

Harrington.gif

Guest Cosinus

I think that any skill-cape is worth respect, just think of the time it takes to get one. Of course, some of the capes are harder to get so they should get more respect, but it takes alot of time to get 99 in any cape so..

Respect = Time-Spent

Fletching, Cooking and Woodcutting is easier skills then the others to get 99 in, but they're still hard to get 99 in. I think people with 99 in any skills still need to be respected, because those have been working alot for it, even if it's wc:ing, fletching or cooking. But a 99 strenght skill cape is even more respectable. What I'm trying to say is that a 99 cooking, fletching or woodcutting cape still is something to respect, even if a, for example, strenght skill cape is harder to get.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I think your right, I also think people should stop bugging them for money, but bugging them by giving copliments and what not is fine though, some people do get irritating, it's awesome and rare sometimes too see them so...

I like to talk to them, not aking questions or anything but you know a good conversations always good, if they think they too good for us regular players thats different.... I'll come back to you.

Kind of a thinker.

Getting a 99 skill cape is a BIG achievement. I don't have respect for players that don't like players with an "easy" 99 skill cape. The people who say this are usually the players with no 99's at all, they shouldn't be talking.

IMO its very difficult to get a 99 in any skill. For anyone who has enough determination to get a 99 skill has respect from me.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >