~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hic* to letsh you noe..teh only *hic* reasonsh I postedd here *hic* wash for teh free beersh. Gimmeh!

Jokes...anyway, I like your goals :P Goodluck getting $ for a ranger set by barrowing, getting dragon gloves to go with the fire cape you'll be getting by making $ for crystal bows...although construction raising tends to decrease the $ you'll need Oo. Lol :P

I need support too >.< Can you click the link in my signature (well...the banner) to post on my blog? Thanks! <3:

sick_conspir.png

Hey! :) Saw you at zanaris, didn't see what you were doing, because I teleported with rings too fast, but hey, good luck! :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Bump, nobody loves this thread :( Anywho, I did Herblore all day yesterday and got 3 levels! Which means my Herblore level is now 45! \' I can do Legends! Most of today I'll be doing Legends, so if you see me, feel free to give me a HYT ::'

Kind Regrads,

~Phaper

P.S, I need to update my signiture :XD:

Phaper_Plane.png

grats on doing legends =D>

now do the rest of the quests and get that cape

13zwenn.png

His friend gav him full dragon... :shock:

Yes that is true, my friend quit, he was getting bored and needed to focus on his exams so he decided to quit. He was one of my bestest friends, I'm going to miss him :(

Phaper_Plane.png

Phaper!!! Get that 99 fletching already! Fly on.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

hmm ok phapifgrnefivebrognerjficewnrfebrjfnerfgbregonu :-s goodluck on 99 cooking mr phlaps, now about that beer bring all ur items in a note to ice plateau and ill wait there for you... :twisted: dont run just stay still...this is not a lure btw :roll: gl phdfgjinfreigbnervfbeuofvb

Cya at the next tet

--Swagger_G :-w

Let your yellow mellow.

<3: Phaper the pie man here has been stalking me!! Stalker!!! Nice blog btw! Good luck and STOP STALKING ME!!! :P

(P.S. Phaper Plane isn't actually a stalker :P)

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Hi Paper plane nub narb muffin n33b noob.

<3:

Good luck on your goals? :?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge