The Tower of Life - February 19

SaidinWoT

OMG!!! If you put a dagganoth bone and dragon bone you get teleported to a secret cave on waterbirth and face off again a level 404 DRAGGONOTH

Sure ya do, did you also know if you put a kalphite and KBD head on it you face the queen/king black dragon? yes thats right an orientation confused fire breather.

Wonder what happen when you put an attention seeker and a forum together :-w

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! If you put a dagganoth bone and dragon bone you get teleported to a secret cave on waterbirth and face off again a level 404 DRAGGONOTH

Sure ya do, did you also know if you put a kalphite and KBD head on it you face the queen/king black dragon? yes thats right an orientation confused fire breather.

dag nub sorry you were dum enough to try it just trying to make ppl laugh and btw i was posting on these forums b4 u were born so watch your tone when u address me kiddo

dag nub sorry you were dum enough to try it just trying to make ppl laugh and btw i was posting on these forums b4 u were born so watch your tone when u address me kiddo

You sir need to stop flaming him. Your post was not obviously sarcastic.

So, does anyone see a real reason to do this quest? The exp rewards are bleh, and the items dropped by these monsters don't seem to be very good.

you know you want to make a jubster

You caught me. :oops:

:XD: I love it when I see these kind of posts, especially when the moron talking is serious. :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

i think these new pieces of equipment are just about the look :D be good for a picnic at least.

i just went to the lvl 103 Frogeels with 10 sharks and armour, along with 6 cave eels (raw) and 6 giant frog legs. I didnt use a single shark, as not only do the frogeels do quite small amounts of damage, but they drop cave eels (cooked) which heal 9- up to 10 each! so taking food is pointless, as they give you more food than you can use! if they were easier to spawn they'de be good for training. unfortunately you have to go killing those bloody giant frogs first, not to mention fishing for cave eels.

First of all.

Can someone explain the satchels.

So far I've heard of rune satchels, golden satchels?!

They are suposed to be for storing cakes?

Can someone please explain:

-What can you store inside them?

-How many, and does this varie with the material the satchel is made from?

-Are they common drops?

-Can you have more then 1 of each?

-And what is it with the tea flask?

-Does it hold tea and if so how many?

I just did the quest, but if I have to bothered to kill all the monsters, I get annoyed..

So please, could someone explain this?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

At least you can get eyes of newt and unicorn horns for a cheap price. That's not bad.

I had 3 rune satchels and dropped them. They only hold cakes and triangle sandwichs and bananaz.

I've seen people with gold and black ones too.

The tea flask I have no clue about as of yet.

Sad seeing all these people "selling rune satchel 100k".

lol i saw this level 42 trying to convince people that it was worth 1m

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Sad seeing all these people "selling rune satchel 100k".

lol i saw this level 42 trying to convince people that it was worth 1m

Haha I saw this guy going "selling rune satchel 40k" so I said "stop scamming people it's worth nothing" and he said "... I just bought it for 20k!"

People ought to do their research before buying and selling :shame:

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

quest was pathetic, wasted all that time figuring out how to do that machine fixing stuff and to find out u get a blimin handbag that doesnt have stats and holds pathetic food (and little i might add) as drops from those lame monsters..

just another pathetic quest to keep the "weekly updated noobs" happy

2vuhgcn.png

So, does anyone see a real reason to do this quest? The exp rewards are bleh, and the items dropped by these monsters don't seem to be very good.

Stop lying to us and give us the FACTS next time.

Dag gum noobie I've been here longer than you could walk, smack yo tone plz.

It seems like an interesting concept which got my attention... But after hearing it only allows a select few specific combinations (something like a casheep, a gorebbit or even the dreaded crochovy possible, along with dozens of others) quickly took my interest away. It's not like I expected a daggalphite or dragrimp but it doesn't feel too complete. :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

It seems like an interesting concept which got my attention... But after hearing it only allows a select few specific combinations (something like a casheep, a gorebbit or even the dreaded crochovy possible, along with dozens of others) quickly took my interest away. It's not like I expected a daggalphite or dragrimp but it doesn't feel too complete. :-k

It's true, it's almost as if they were like

"well we said we were going to do necromancy...."

"eh, give them this"

quest was pathetic, wasted all that time figuring out how to do that machine fixing stuff and to find out u get a blimin handbag that doesnt have stats and holds pathetic food (and little i might add) as drops from those lame monsters..

just another pathetic quest to keep the "weekly updated noobs" happy

It's a low level quest, what did you expect, these satchels may be handy for low level combat players who can't afford to buy things like sharks and lobbies :roll:

Dark_Jab.png

Stop lying to us and give us the FACTS next time.

Dag gum noobie I've been here longer than you could walk, smack yo tone plz.

http://forum.tip.it/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15722

Ha nub, I was here first. I just created a new TIF account because I wanted a cooler name and the admin told me that if I wanted to change it, then I had to make a new account. (I stopped using the old one.)

Dag gum noobie I've been here longer than you could walk, smack yo tone pl0x.

Also, "hawt".

It's true, it's almost as if they were like

"well we said we were going to do necromancy...."

"eh, give them this"

That's what I'm worried about. -.-

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!