Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

useing my amazing control over tele-grab, i tele-grab the cheese just as the lady has the cheese on a fork, beside her mouth.

i use some febreeze on the cheese to take away her terible breath stink

i hide far far away, on pluto with a spacesuit and runes to kill 50 mil green dragons. for defence reasons.

i spread a rumor about you to your girlfriend / girl you like (boyfriend?) then while they are kicking you in the balls i steal the cheese and no body notices me ecape as they are all so busy laffing at your pain :twisted:

what the *bleep* i dont even have a girlfriend and im never gunna have one :shame:

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

i kill my self for turning gay come back as a ghoast to hunt sliver wits then she runs off forgetting the cheese in her fear then i take the cheese to a secret ghoast only place (no suicide to come chaseing after the cheese plz)

wow on the corupt a wish thread i wished i had the powers of that hot chearleader off heros

id grab hold of you and the cheese and jump off something very very high then id get up and walk off with the cheese

I borrowed my friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's Jetpack and flew to your area using my other friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's Tracking device which tracks you because my friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend planted a chip in your buttcheek, so then I grab you take you as high as the jetpack goes and drop you from there into my friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's lava pit which also has my friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's dying friend in there. Then I go for the cheese, and it's already in the hands of the person under me, who I now hate, because they're my friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's enemy!

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I steal the car, hit you and EAT the fwocking cheese! Jeez, why does everyone want that cheese? :wall:

EDIT: Hmm, so the rules say I can't eat it :'(, well, then I take a knife and cut it in a million pieces, throw them all somewhere across the moon, and then blow up the moon!

koen9qy.png

Jagex temporarily shuts down RS while they build a spaceship to go in search for the missing pieces of cheese. After 60 years, they find it... but nobody cares, because RS is gone, and this fansite is gone too, because there's no point if RS is gone... and then, 60 years into the future, someone resurrects this ancient, forgotten site long enough for me to post. ::'

BTW, the cheese is just gathering mold in the Jagex Pixel Vaults. GL with that...

newsigac5.png

i buy jagex...(it worth 5 cents at the current time)

i get the cheese, and because its the future i travel back in time.

i appear before everyone, holding the cheese high and proud.

every one looks, realizes that i have the cheese, and attack.

but, i wasnt doing nothing for 120 years.

i was level 99 magic, and woodcuting.

i chop thosands of trees to hold everyone off, then use magic attacks to kill them. almost. i get them to 1 hp, then tie them up in ropes.

i hide them in ice platue with alot of magic protections and i tele away to hide.

uses hypontic dances moves to paralyze you and steal the cheese.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My buddy, the mime [from my other posts on this forum], confuses you and somehow manages to get you to help him out of his "glass box"...

This cheese is starting to mold...is there anything in the rules against replacing the cheese or cutting off the mold?

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Gokusamaiso!

You sink hundreds of feet below the earth, where you are compressed... Very messily. I, being Gaara, raise the sand around your corpse, steal the cheese. Then I dump the sand back on you, cut off the mould and head back to the Hidden Sand Village. Gaara ftw! \'

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

As I am rising the the heavens, I grab the cheese. Thanks for cutting the mold off \' It was yucky and green and kinda oozing...

Wow I just realized that technically you cut the cheese there...

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img