Have the wannabe mods accused you yet?

Chocobodude0

Well, I'm chillin' at the jellies, got my hopes high on a clue scroll (And a robin or third age piece :D ), and a guy (Who I unfortunatly can't name -.- ) come in. Things are fine for about 10 minutes, then he asks me "Where are the abbysal demons?". It seemed kinda weird for this guy to ask that (He was level 101), so it was pretty obvious: He was throwing me questions that a macro wouldn't be able to answer. I answerd of course, the slayer tower. He keeps on asking me questions with very obvious answers (Like "Does dhide work well against the jellies?"), and i kept answering. He then goes, "Auto fighter?", and like I thought, he thought I was a macro. I then went off on him, and he reported me (Which won't do him much good, I didn't swear, trick the chat filter, etc. etc.).

So, has this ever happened to you? Without really much of a fighting point, has somebody ever accused you of macroing? I just wanna see if I'm the only one. :?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some day when i was pking me and a friend received a message of someone haved reported us for sharing accounts O_o

Surely was someone we attack/kill

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Nope. I've only been reported once or twice. No blackmarks. Once, for item scamming (I was cutting gems for free, one at a time), and once for offensive language (which I wonder why I wasn't even given a warning. I screamed "[wagon]woman!" when an elemental caught me in the sorceress's garden, first day it was out.) But for macroing? Never, even though my movements are predictable, and I don't talk.

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs

I've been accused of and reported for offensive language. While I was law running, I turned on my chat to see what would happen. Some runner who I 'purposely' (sarcasm) wasn't trading started sending angry messages to me. In return I told him I was going to burn out his brains with my eye lasers. He reported me for harassment.

I was permabanned (recovered thank GOD) by saying that JAGEX DOES NOT BLOCK YOUR PASSWORD. 2 days later: you have been banned.

More recently, I was fighting an evil chicken and said "I'll kill you!!!" jokingly. 1 week later, I have a few black marks for "offensive language".

AT least I was able to appeal them both.

Personally I think they should abolish the pmod system. That way stuff like this would not be a problem as much. The cons for the pmod system out wiegh the pros.

If people could learn to control their mouths (sarcasm or no) they you don't need to worry about bans.

No black marks, but the wannabes hate me. :lol: I've been reported for everything from autotyping to Jagex impersonation. (I'm a fast typer, so when I'm buying something in w2 I have to make it a point to make typos or the modabies come after me.)

About the impersonation thing, that was on my pure. Some noob picked a fight with me, so we argued for a bit. He started swearing, so getting tired of the fight I told him "shut up or I report you for offensive language."

He asked me why I'd do that. I said, and this is an exact, word-for-word quote; "because it's a service to jagex." Appearently he reported me for impersonation, and as great as our CS is, they believed him. I appealed of course --"We know that you were in control of your account at the time."

Whatever. Just 1 black mark, I suppose.

I've been in the same situation many times. I wait for them to say they've reported me, then I report them for Misuse of Customer Service :XD:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Strangely enough, one person reported me for changing worlds -.- (I was changing between worlds to mine addy)...he thought thats what it meant by multiple log ins...and when i tried to explain it to him, he wouldn't understand.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I constantly buy snap seeds and I use wave2 to stand out when doing it. I've typed "wave2:buying snapdragon seeds dudeonthenet" so much that I can type it in under a few seconds. I've actually had people think I was using an autotyper because of it :ohnoes: . I don't think I have ever been reported for it but I had one of my good friends irl that also happens to be a mod watch me type so I think I'm safe :mrgreen: .

Dudeonthenet.png

Dudeonthenet.png

I'm always buying snapdragon seeds, name your price.

i have a blackmark for asking people what armor i should use for legends (i really have no idea where they get account sharing out of this) and tellng someone about how i have a level 10 skiller who's old enough to have a yo yo (account sharing and multi logging?yo yo's arn't even tradable... jeez) they didn' take my appeals seriously because i was outraged at losing 3 days of members subscription because they don't look carefully at the evidance but i did get 2 or 4 marks taken off

can't forget being reported for bug abuse when your killing spiders...

Kane531.png

The world is full of self proclaimed experts who really don't know what they are talking about.

kane531.png

Yes, lots of times.

Yesterday I had to mine a few pure essence, so off I went.

Started mining my essence.

Him : "I'll buy your rune pick 60K."

Me : "Heh, ok sweet!"

~ Trade Window opens ~

Him : No thanks, I don't need it now, was just checking something.

Off he went. He did this to another load of people who were mining the essence aswell.

It's not only annoying, it can be a big time waste aswell....

There is always going to be some person in the world who wants to have all that power !

- Denic.

Yes, lots of times.

Yesterday I had to mine a few pure essence, so off I went.

Started mining my essence.

Him : "I'll buy your rune pick 60K."

Me : "Heh, ok sweet!"

~ Trade Window opens ~

Him : No thanks, I don't need it now, was just checking something.

Off he went. He did this to another load of people who were mining the essence aswell.

It's not only annoying, it can be a big time waste aswell....

There is always going to be some person in the world who wants to have all that power !

- Denic.

I think you misunderstood the topic's point.

Personally I think they should abolish the pmod system. That way stuff like this would not be a problem as much. The cons for the pmod system out wiegh the pros.

If people could learn to control their mouths (sarcasm or no) they you don't need to worry about bans.

it would be so much more effective to make wanna be mod behavior reportable...

No black marks, but the wannabes hate me. :lol: I've been reported for everything from autotyping to Jagex impersonation. (I'm a fast typer, so when I'm buying something in w2 I have to make it a point to make typos or the modabies come after me.)

About the impersonation thing, that was on my pure. Some noob picked a fight with me, so we argued for a bit. He started swearing, so getting tired of the fight I told him "shut up or I report you for offensive language."

He asked me why I'd do that. I said, and this is an exact, word-for-word quote; "because it's a service to jagex." Appearently he reported me for impersonation, and as great as our CS is, they believed him. I appealed of course --"We know that you were in control of your account at the time."

Whatever. Just 1 black mark, I suppose.

Yup I have been reported for that many times(I type really, really fast). Jagex sends weird messages and then they repeal the black marks. Now I make a point to go through the following errors:

Puprle:(my message) katakid1

purpl:(my message) katakid1

purple:(my message) Katkid1

Purple: (my message) kta1

Purple: (my message) atakid1

purple: (my message) kat1

As well as the ever popular

purple: (my message) katakid1, no I am not autoing, I just type fast

in a period of a couple minutes I purposely make those. normal is obviously purple: (my message) Katakid1

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

got a p mod only temp mute for auto typing. turns out it was the mod i reported for abuse because he told everyone to report me for item scamming. when in actuality he tried to buy 2k oak planks for 200k(back when cons first came out and they were worth 2k ea).

im still ticked about loosing that umm... oh wait i wasnt even on when i was muted...lol i went on a mini vacation.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png