Do you still play Old Consoles (PS1,SNES)

sycosis5

We have a PS1 and SNES in the TV room in my student club. Plenty of late night drunken Tony Hawk 2 and Killer Instinct :D

My grandma has a SNES so I play Super Mario World and Donkey Kong 2 when I'm over there. I have a genesis somewhere in my basement and an N64 in my room somewhere. I still play Gamecube games, but on the Wii now.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I play my Nintendo Gamecube for games like smash bros melee and sonic adventure (DX and 2)

but atm i'm using my ps2 and playing Canis Canem Edit ::' i've made a special file for the chaos mission called 'complete mayhem' lol it owns ::'

That's not old, I guess your not old enough. Think N64 and Genesis :lol:

My parents didn't want me to have videogames back then, except a Gameboy color which broke, but I'm thinking of buying an N64 for my room (did you know the games cost more then the system? :lol: )

I'll occasionally play the SNES. A lot of those games are still really fun. I play it more than my N64 for some reason. Right now although I have a wii at home I'm at college and I mostly (when i have the chance) play my gamecube I brought up here. Figured I'd be nice and let my brother have the wii (and so I won't get too distracted here).

I play my Nintendo Gamecube for games like smash bros melee and sonic adventure (DX and 2)

but atm i'm using my ps2 and playing Canis Canem Edit ::' i've made a special file for the chaos mission called 'complete mayhem' lol it owns ::'

That's not old, I guess your not old enough. Think N64 and Genesis :lol:

My parents didn't want me to have videogames back then, except a Gameboy color which broke, but I'm thinking of buying an N64 for my room (did you know the games cost more then the system? :lol: )

And N64 is so much older, lol.

Ah, the old Nintendo 64...flying around in Banjo-Kazooie, shooting bombs at monsters...ah the fun. ::'

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

While I do not play the console, I play a lot of my PS1 games, like Ape Escape, Brave Fencer Musashi, the Spyros (all classics expect for that fifth gen crap) Crash Bash, Crash Bandicoot, etc. etc.

I also LOVE all the old Final Fantasies and a lot of the old SNES games...

Chrono Trigger

TMNT IV

Batman Returns

etc. etc.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Well, I've never owned a console, but emulators have worked well for me.

Three words (or 5 words what ever)

Chrono Trigger FTW!!!

I still play it on SNES and PSX.

Quoted for truth. :thumbsup:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

N64 for zelda games and super smash bros.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Still breaking out my N64 everyday and playing SSB

Other classics

-Ocarina of Time

-Majoras Mask

-DK 64

-Diddy Kong Racing

-Pokemon Stadium (well used to be fun)

- Banjo Kazooie

Also picked up a PS1 at a local rummage sale, 2 controllers, system, memory card, extra controller/card port and 7 games including the classic FF7 for a grand total of 13 USD

Playing my Gameboy Color from time to time is great Pokemon Blue FTW

Cartridges FTW :thumbsup:

anchorman-2.jpg