Adding one More

baalboy5

Adding on more? Of what? imagine anything. But here a few examples.

A extra world.

A extra rune ore spawn.

A extra Blue/Black/Blue/Red Dragon

A extra GWD room for each Boss

A extra floor in PP

A extra, anything to be honest.

My point I'm trying to make, is that by adding just a extra One, could affect the RS. Economy?

I could imagine it would, seeing as adding 1 more, times the amount of mems(and f2p worlds if it f2p acessble) could increase the supply of that item.

So what do you think?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends how useful it is. Does adding something suddenly create an alternative that is more efficient than the previously existing method? If yes then it will obviously affect. If no, does it help in a specific situation? Certain level range? Probably many more variables that I can't think of atm

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

One more mean of transportation FOR free world (destination is somewhere in Varrock or Falador would be nice)

Moss Giants drop loads of Law runes. Fire/water runes are cheap. Air staff? Don't even mention it. ::'

You already know that, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

One more skill?

If sailing were to be released (I know this isn't confirmed), it would massively disrupt the economy. New skills mean that people want to power train (assuming sailing is buyable). When summoning was released many items just went crazy, certain ones tripled in prices, and other plummeted to nothing.

idk what it is but im pretty sure its going to be mems only because we've had 2 p2p and f2p updates and no mems only soooo i wouldnt be suprise

One more mean of transportation FOR free world (destination is somewhere in Varrock or Falador would be nice)
yahs it would be nice but is it goin to happen?

Just to prove i have a life....

I got into the top 100 Math Students (united states) and Top 3 in my school

I read 29 books in 4 weeks I read the most in my school (out of the students top teacher was 32)

An extra tip.it mod to clean up stupid threads, even though rs economy would suffer much because of it.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

An extra tip.it mod to clean up stupid threads, even though rs economy would suffer much because of it.

Most likely get a recession,

Im not sure i would find one extra anything all that awesome right now tbh, An extra quest would be fun, for a while, I guess.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

It sounds like your proposing a stimlus plan for the RS ecomony..?

Interesting...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It sounds like your proposing a stimlus plan for the RS ecomony..?

Interesting...

Let's hope it works better than real life ones...

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

The amounts added by the developers were added for a reason: no more and no less.

That's all I can say.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I'm thinking of it like this, if jagex added, for example, another Blue Dragon in the Orge Encave, then thats 1 more times the amount of members worlds. So by that saying there would be(obviously) more hides and bones coming in thanks to the extra dragon. Assuming that Dragons are always full(like the ones at Taverly dunguen) then wouldn't hides/bones drop?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.