Tip.it Times Presents: Interview with YoGoSun

MPM

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool, he's very nice to talk to, i saw him a few times while training Thieving. Was a nice read. And i didn't know this either :o :

Did You Know...

That the Keldagrim Consortium East side crossbow shop proprietor sells an Ammo Pouch for 1500gp? It has 4 slots; each slot holds 255 bolts of any type.

Good to know :).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Tons of typos, but a very good read just the same. :)

---

Tip.It: Have you tried your hand at merchanting?

YoGo: No, I have never merchanted. When I didn't have all stats at 99 I didn't like doing things that didn't give any experience.

Same reason I've never liked merchanting.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

It's neat to be able to see the top players' playing styles and strategies.

One thing I'd like to know: just out of curiosity, how do you arrange interviews like this with top players? I mean, their private chat has to be set to friends, and you can't send them messages any other way related to RS.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

It's neat to be able to see the top players' playing styles and strategies.

One thing I'd like to know: just out of curiosity, how do you arrange interviews like this with top players? I mean, their private chat has to be set to friends, and you can't send them messages any other way related to RS.

Be a friend of them? :P

or maybe he visited the tipit chat once...

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

It's been a while since tipit had an interveiw with one of runescapes top players. Although, I can see how hard it is to get them. I am gonna read it right now.

Overall a fairly good interveiw. I would have liked it to be a bit longer but whatever.

THANKS YoGoSuN for agreeing to this interveiw =D>

I think it's a "friend of a friend" sort of deal. Some of the tip.it admins/mods have been playing for a very long time, and personally know some of these people. Other times, people in tip.it say "I know (player) should I ask him if he would want an interview?"

Regarding the crossbow pouch, it should say:

... that the Keldagrim Consortium East side crossbow shop proprietor sells an Ammo Pouch for 1500gp? It has 4 slots; each slot holds up to 255 bolts of any type.
nh.jpg

I think it's a "friend of a friend" sort of deal. Some of the tip.it admins/mods have been playing for a very long time, and personally know some of these people. Other times, people in tip.it say "I know (player) should I ask him if he would want an interview?"

Regarding the crossbow pouch, it should say:

... that the Keldagrim Consortium East side crossbow shop proprietor sells an Ammo Pouch for 1500gp? It has 4 slots; each slot holds up to 255 bolts of any type.

You hit it on the head :)

I'll fix the pouch info in about 10 mins.

~M

Good interview, beats some letters =D>

Now what about the other 20 2277ers? :lol:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

what i find really amzing is te dates on his 99s.he got farming mining herblore and a load of other 99s within a few days.it sounds like hes a skiller reminiscent of novalyfe who gains as much exp possible and even trys to break it.i can see yogosun passing uloveme in due course since hes training fletch,cook and thief whilest ulovemes mainly meeling,or as far as i know.oh yeah i met yogosun while hunting aswell although he didnt say a thing.

tifsdac6mc.gif