Everything posted by Kilo
-
A physics question.
yep, time is a completely human discovery, since we have it, we seem to run out of it..... Your right, it was a human discovery, but its not a human invention which is what I think you meant. And explain to me where this invention is, and if its an invention, there must be an inventor. Slip my beliefs in suddley lol...
-
When will monsters stop attacking you?
And some monsters are aggressive for the first 15 minutes regardless of level, like flesh crawlers.
-
looking for a banner
hmmm.... have to think of which to use...
-
Which Prayer book did you choose?
I picked Saradomin, my def was low at the time, and Zamorak and guthix are both pointless in my opinion..
-
Word Noob in GWD
Don't tell anyone on Rsof, or they'll make a serious rant about it. :o Good find :P
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
*beats back spam* :| Agh! the spam ripped my arm off! :XD:
-
looking for a banner
Maybe a little. :P Seemed odd to have a gaara avatar and sig and then have a bleach banner :P
-
looking for a banner
Eh can you make it a tad less purple, and use a font more like Papyrus? Thanks
-
looking for a banner
using that img cut down a bit, surprise me with the rest of it, its for 99 fishing, so have it say: "Silo's 99 Fishing Goal" Dark blue abstract would be nice, decent font, can't think of one off my head, surprise me. Size can be around eh I dunno 600x200? Credit will be given to you below the Banner. Thanks in advance :D
-
Hazelmere's Strange Prediction
Does anyone remember how many people were needed to summon the demon in the shadow of the storm quest? :-s :wall:
-
The Ultimate Skill Questions [V3!]
[hide=zomg first to use hide?]Favorites & Least Favorites What is your favorite Skill? Woodcutting What is your least favorite Skill? Construction What is your favorite combat Skill? Ranged What is your least favorite combat Skill? Strenght What is your favorite non-combat Skill? Woodcutting What is your least favorite non-combat Skill? Construction lol What is your favorite Skill icon? Good question, Mining What is your least favorite Skill icon? Woodcutting What is your favorite Cape of Achievement (Skill) ? Agility What is your least favorite Cape of Achievement (Skill) ? Hitpoints Your Firsts What was your first two-digit level (10+) Skill? Probably att or str What was your first 100k+ experience Skill? Probably mining What was your first two-digit level (10+) combat Skill? same What was your first 100k+ experience combat Skill?? probably att What was your first two-digit level (10+) non-combat Skill? Probably mining What was your first 100k+ experience non-combat Skill?? mining What was your first two-digit level (10+) members Skill? fletching What was your first 100k+ experience members Skill? fletching What was your first Cape of Achievement (99) Skill? Firemaking What is? What is your money-maker Skill? I believe it was mining, its rc now What is your fastest leveling Skill? firemaking What is your slowest leveling Skill? rc What is your most respectful Skill? Slayer What is your least respectful Skill? Fletching What is your show off Skill? Fishing What is your highest Skill? Firemaking What is your lowest Skill? hmm I think construction, herblore and prayer are all tied at 60 What is the Skill you use to boost your total level/rank? Don't have one What is the Skill that you train on when your bored? Woodcutting What is the Skill that you have spent the most money on? Probably... Combat What is the Skill that you mostly spend time on? Fishing What is the Skill that makes you wanna quit? Construction What is the Skill that makes you most frustrated? Theiving lol What is the most number of Skills you have trained on at once? 2-3? What is the Skill you are training on now? Fishing How many? How many Skills have you achieved 99 on? 1 How many Capes of Achievements (Skill) do you own? 1 How many Skills do you have 5.5m+ experience? 2 How many Skills have you brought? 1 How many times have you gave up a Skill goal? Two How many times have you got killed training a Skill? Probably a few times way back on combat, very rare though.. How many Skills do you have that still remain below level 10? 0 To finish off with a random question... Can you walk and High-alch at the same time? never tried[/hide]
-
New slayer monster drops
One of my level 143 terrorbirds dropped two chocolate bombs, and the other dropped 23 diamond bolt heads.
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
Oh noes, other bumpers :o. Better get on my horse... lol \ I hate labour day... Last day of the year as far as I'm concerned. :P
-
The Path of Glouphrie Quest Guide
Add to your guide that the protect from missiles prayer will sheild you from the terrorbirds long range attacks, probably saved me a ton of food.
-
Oops! Wrong person!
Made me lol... :-w Always happens when I'm writing long messages, it seems I always mis-click while pming someone and it doesn't go to anyone, or someone else.. #-o
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
78/98/99
-
How much is Jagex in it for the money?
The Majority of the members population in runescape is probably rather low, and like someone said above me, instead of trying to please this group of people, their pleasing the higher levels, which will make the lower leveled and majority of runescape, play more to get their levels up to do these updates. I believe theirs a thread here in general in which the author thinks this weeks poll is for a high quest, it all makes more sense really now, I mean alot of people don't even know about the Rsof or other membership benefits, so it would be wise as a company, who needs money to give us updates to bump up the subscription part of the site.
-
Members - What is your free play total level?
p2p- 1688 f2p- 1149 Wish they where higher... :?
-
Heh, that's a sneaky one Jagex
Well, I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner to be honest. :P
-
God Wars Dungeon Player Score (91.3% ���¢�¢â�¬â�����²0.84)
90/100 Few improvement could be made, I'm just to lazy to think up any...
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
:o I admire any f2p skiller. Wish I had stayed f2p, got members with a 944 total. :? Anyway Good luck on your goals, I'll be watching you. :P
-
My story of team lurers.
Damn, thats awesome man. Twisted Entangles ftw. :twisted:
-
Baba Yaga's house
:o 91 Fishing here, I take offence to that sir! I challenge you to a duel! :roll: Anyway I saw that in the Letters a while ago, thought about doing it, then went to watch tv, nice how it turned out though. :thumbsup:
-
Castle Wars Vid #2
I bet their great vids, I'm ex-Cwv here. :P
-
how do I put a rubber chicken as my avatar?
Its fine to use the tipit pic. Here is a list of what to do. 1. Right click the pic, and click save as. (I would guess its small enough to use an avatar) 2. Save it as a jpg file. 3. Go to your tif profile, and scroll to the very bottom. hit the browse button and find the picture. 4. Hit submit and it should be your pic.