Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. So hugging is really a big thing? Maybe it is in my school too and I've just missed it. I'll look on Monday.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    On clear nights during the summer I occasionally climb out my window onto the roof and look up at the stars. It's nice and dark out so it's a pretty amazing view. Throw in some soft music and I'm sure it'd be really cool.
  3. I'll stick with my keyblade thanks. I get Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Curaga, Graviga, Stopga, Reflectga, and Aeroga. I also have the ability to summon Disney characters and change my clothes colors. Do I win? No, because the Keyblade does not give those abilities, they must be learned through Quests/Leveling. And Skull, you just made yourself prime test subject, we'll inject you with every combonation we can think of until you can cast magic. Or die. Meh, it's something to do. I doubt I'm that good of a shot anyways.
  4. I know this is a thread about zombies and I hate to kill your fun, but really if a zombie apocalypse occurred, it's most likely not going to come with the ability to do magic. I know it's sad, but true.
  5. You guys are doing the "talk about stuff that I couldn't even begin to guess what it's about" thing again.
  6. I'm going to learn to breakdance I think, I know a guy who's really good so I'll see if he'll teach me.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Man, I don't even know what I did today :lol:
  8. I'm sure if you started constantly hugging people it could catch on, then your school would become annoying and normal like ours! Nah, everyone would think I'm gay. :?
  9. I've never really noticed anything like that at my school. I mean, there's the occasional hug or two, but it's not like everyone's hugging everyone else all the time.
  10. Re-Up - Relax I really like these guys, I'd highly recommend them to anyone. There like Jazz/hiphop, they're really cool. Here's there myspace for anyone interested: http://www.myspace.com/reupband
  11. Took them long enough :lol:
  12. Congrats Local :)
  13. It takes a lot of electricity to destroy the brain. It'd be better used elsewhere.
  14. Zombies freeze.
  15. I exist. Sorry all you theists.
  16. I got a rune square drop once :?
  17. Skull replied to a_bert's topic in Off-Topic
    Music, a window, alcohol :lol:
  18. Skull replied to RayOxide's topic in Off-Topic
    I had the same argument with the op actually.
  19. If I had my zombie survival guide handy I'd quote the section about chainsaws, but since I don't I'll paraphrase it. Chainsaws require regular maintenance and would get clogged up after the first zombie you try to dismember. They are also loud and will attract zombies from far away. They're heavy making them harder to carry around and lastly, they require gasoline which also adds to the weight and is probably going to be a rarity during a zombie outbreak and will be more useful in a generator or a vehicle, etc. Did I miss anything guys?
  20. I'm not sure, it would work off and on, so I thought maybe a broken wire or loose connection somewhere but it seems to be ok now. I'll get back on it tomorrow. I like it :lol: Do you want the :twss: to be color or b&w? Edit: I [bleep] HATE VISTA@!#@$@!$ WHY MAKE .JPG THE AUTOMATIC CHOICE FOR PAINT?!? DAMN IT! Aka, I just jpg raped the only only version of link's avatar, so umm, it'll be a little longer. Edit: Speedy recovery Good or no? good, but could you add some detail to the background? just plain green is a bit dull. (picky link is picky.) Not a problem. What do you want in terms of detail (I meant to ask in my last post, sorry) --------------------------------- Did I address everything that needed addressing? I hope so. I should have Napalms done tomorrow evening then Pirate's is next then the guy who's name I can't remember that wants the theiving cape and somewhere in there I'll probably pick and start working on a signature or two. Yay? Feel free to keep the requests coming. :thumbup: I'm not out of school for a while so until then I might be a bit inconsistent with the amount I do, hope you guys don't mind.
  21. Switchblade Architect - The Killing Tree
  22. Skull replied to gago's topic in Off-Topic
    Turns out I hate regular punk, who knew? That being said, who wants to recommend me some post-hardcore or some other form of hardcore?
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sat around and played halo, then drove around a bit.
  24. Skull replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm similar, I don't hate them but most of the time I don't like them that much. Just tell everyone you puke if you go on one, no exceptions. No one will try to make you or think you're a wimp since they understand how puking sucks. Works even better if you talk about how much you wish you could with out puking. Or just try it out.
  25. Skull replied to barbwireboy3's topic in Off-Topic
    I played in shorts and a t-shirt and got hit like 5 times, I don't remember it hurting at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.