Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Forsakenmage's chat isn't an official tip.it chat so people on the forums can't do anything about it blah blah blah.
  2. Skull replied to Infi's topic in Forum Games
    Sadly I have the highest. By a lot. Kinda embarrassing to be honest.
  3. It should be assigned yes, but it shouldn't have nearly as large of an affect on an overall grade as it does now. I got a 75 in one of my classes by not doing any homework at all, and the lowest grade I got on anything else was something like a 93. Edit: Exactly what I think. I didn't read this before I posted though.
  4. Only thing I can think of right now is make everyone take a test before the are eligible vote. The same one required to become a citizen or something very similar. Oh ya? Karl Marx would have a great laugh over that one. If want to follow pure communism you'd have to lead a revolt of the lower class (and you would have to be a part of the lower class.) Overthrow the presidents and leaders of all the nations in the world and then let the world be ruled by some quasi anarchist commune thing. Or something like that (To be honest I have no idea what communism really is seeing as their are at least 5 different ways of defining it.) Except you'd be the president in this situation and therefore be overthrowing yourself, which would void the whole situation. But yeah there are at least 6 forms of communism I can think of off the top of my head.
  5. Umm, I heard something about the blast furnace, morphic hammer or something like that and making mith bolts maybe? I heard someone talking about it an chat a few days ago, but I don't really know anything about it. Might be worth checking out though.
  6. Although you do make a few good points, would you really be worried that a 16 year old who fell off an overpass is hurt you? Now if they didn't know any of the background information, which I find unlikely and would be a fault of the department, there are probably far better ways to handle the situation than by reaching for their tazer. And from what I've seen, 1 hit from a tazer can bring a full grown man to the ground, so why 19 on an apparently severly injured teenager? That being said there's a fair chance that this is blown out of proportion.
  7. I think that might be more of a figure of speech than anything else.
  8. Re-Up - Nikes I think they're hip-hop jazz fusion or something like that. They're really cool.
  9. Skull replied to Sam's topic in The Art Bazaar
    Want a wintery pixel of some sort? Cause you can have the one I make (if I actually do finish).
  10. If I'm ever rich I'll donate every penny that I make more than I need (to live comfortably). I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I had money that I had no need for while people starve to death, die of malaria, aids, and are homeless.
  11. TYPO! A MOD MADE A TYPO! : :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :shame: 2. She's human... I hope. :anxious: 3
  12. 100. The pixel.
  13. Awesome, the perspective (I think that's what I mean) is amazing.
  14. Skull replied to ElkNight's topic in Art and Media
    Hrmm, you dont know who drawing is of? I forgot to say :lol: Zack de la Rocha, singer for my two of my favorite bands.
  15. Skull replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    The two seem slightly contradictory to me :? I had a difficult time answering a lot of the questions accurately since a lot of them were subjective and my response would vary depending on circumstance. I liked the questions asking what my response to a certain situation would be more.
  16. Skull replied to ElkNight's topic in Art and Media
    I want that cookie. The picture looks good to my but I know absolutely nothing about photography, so that doesn't mean much.
  17. Well, idk when I try to open it during SK it says, ERROR CANNOT OPEN PAINT and closes SK. I searched for it on my comp and it doesn't exist. ... lol Start > Accessories > Paint, by any chance? Anyways 6/10, not bad. Don't worry about 3/10 though, that's a decent rating from them :)
  18. I started mine. There's a good chance it will contain a ridiculously cute polar bear
  19. Do you ever have any useful advice? GIMP is fine for pixel sigs. Anyways, hawkxs, you need to pick a much better color scheme. Your current one is god awful and hurts my eyes. People do not look like that in real life! Also you still need to learn to draw, you're drawing the exact same as you always do. Do YOU ever have helpful advice is the question.Do you like bashing people, or just me. AND most people say that "You hate people you are jealous of."(sorry if this sounds like hijacking...) You have to understand, Nadril's very blunt about things. He doesn't really care about hurting people's feelings when he's trying to prove a point. So, try not to get too mad about things he says... it's part of his nature. He's also almost always right.
  20. This would be a good idea if there were no trading cap.grand exchange. Now it's kinda lost it's purpose.
  21. Only if enchanted bolts don't count. Someone with 50 onyx bolts would tear the [cabbage] out of everyone. But yeah, good idea, I support.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.