Everything posted by Skull
-
~CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE~
[bleep]ing amazing.
-
Most brutal band ever?
Cad says it's a metal, therefore it is.
-
A Christmas Siggy pixel-challenge.
I'll give it a go. Any restrictions on canvas size or anything like that?
-
First Pixel - Help! (Wizard of Oz Pixel WIP Inside - V3)
Haha, you're definitely better than me all ready, I knew it :) It looks great, I can't wait to see it finished and more from you in the future.
- Rating Avatars Game
-
Pixel Sig WIP, need some advice
Lower saturation on those colours :shock: After that try working on perspective, it's difficult but it's one of the things I'd say are most important. The shading is decent though. Try not to over dither though, I did/do that a lot and it ends up making it look less real and sort of spotty.
-
Members - What is your free play total level?
P2p-1480 total, 61.6667 average F2p-1099 total, 73.2667 average Decent.
-
"What if there was no F2P?"
If they were to take away f2p right now, the economy would have some issues, plenty of players would be forced to quit, and JAGeX would lose money of potential future members and possible revenue from advertisements. If f2p had never existed, Runescape wouldn't exist.
-
Runescape Named One Of The Best Time Wasters
4 years and counting :|
-
Andrew Gower - Happy 30th + Biography
Happy birthday old man ;)
-
Pickpocketting Master Farmer
Highest seed I got from them were snaps, doing 40-55 on them.
-
the chandelier
Like the texture of the wood. Oh, and it looks good. The background colour is a little distracting, but other than that there's no obvious problems.
-
C14's already DONE on the NEW PIXEL SIG?! (HE IS!)
1. Awesome. 2. Make a your samples in gimp and low opacity. 3. Holy [cabbage] you're fast. 4. I wish I didn't suck at pixeling. 5. Out of curiosity, how much do you sell them for?
-
The Christmas Photography Challenge - Zargo VI!!
I need to come across a camera and have it snow in the next 17 days for this to happen. So probably a no, but if I do I'll enter something.
-
First Pixel - Help! (Wizard of Oz Pixel WIP Inside - V3)
Version 2 is looking much better, the only problem is that the path on the left seems to be a little bit off at the part where it turns. It's very good for a first full size pixel, mine wasn't even close to as good as that. The way it's starting out you might be better than me already actually :lol:
-
First Pixel - Help! (Wizard of Oz Pixel WIP Inside - V3)
I think it actually looks good. Keep working at it. :)
-
Clan Recruitment Images
It's nothing compared to how illegible the text in your signature is. Scott If you can't take crit, don't come here. He does make a valid point though, my text does suck :) I don't even remember posting that anyways :?
-
Clan Recruitment Images
I have a migraine now... Maybe a little less flash to it? Also, the text is slightly straining on the eyes (maybe just because of the animations).
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9
-
What do you want for christmas/hanukkah?
All I really want is clothes. I'm running low :|
-
Tormented Wraiths - Nine+40
Now I remembered why I avoid Rate This... Really, does it really matter if some guy gives you a low rating. It's not like it someone giving it a low rating makes it bad, it's just their opinion. Anyways, 8/10.
-
Alg was Here
Hot.
- Stars
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Took you long enough. Now you have to say sowwy for all the times you told me they sucked :twisted: Or not. :twss:
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I've been able to swim well since I was 5 probably, and I've been around water all my life so thats probably why I find it so strange that some people can't do it.