Everything posted by Cheefoo
- Rating Avatars Game
-
~Creative Insults~
If you don't understand a language, how would you know that it was that language? Maybe he, I don't know, doesn't know what spanish looks like? Don't throw the word "phail" around when you don't use logic.
-
Grasping the game..
KNOWLEDGE BASE.
-
Ice cold banner.
Hey, I'M the king of Miscellania! Oh, wait, you mean the old king? Yeah, it could be him. He might get graphically updated and go on a rampage. I hope it ends up giving good rewards, as they said there would be something for high levels. Maybe the icicle sword will be a reward for higher levels.
-
Advisor Ghrim and Flatpacks- BAILOUT FOR PPL WITH FLATPACKS
They were probably testing us. If you can get millions at an alarmingly fast rate, it can't be good. Remember how they said in the FAQ for Stealing Creation, they used an example, "'Oh, I can get one million xp/gp/points really easy,' then it must be a bug." They might have been testing us. Not like you'll get banned, but some people got screwed out of millions.
-
12th December 2008 - Christmas Cards
I'd have preffered them as a background, though. I just don't know what I'd do with a Runescape Christmas card.
-
Lock please, I got pwn'd...
Rrrgh, I can't believe I didn't see that! Waahhh...
-
Lock please, I got pwn'd...
Personally, I liked them, especially the snowy Falador one. I wish they had baby Graardor and Kril'Tsusaroth fighting over a christmas cracker... They seem better suited as backgrounds, as I wouldn't know what to do with a Runescape Christmas card...
-
Advisor Ghrim and Flatpacks- BAILOUT FOR PPL WITH FLATPACKS
On RSOF they stated that it was a bug. It has been fixed, yet everyone who used it is still a few million richer for barely any work. Of course you need 99 construction, but it was rather unfair. I don't get how Jagex overlooked how profitable this could be. Probably the biggest "bug" that they've missed.
-
Rating Avatars Game
9.74/15 New avatar for me, woohoo! \
-
Does RS need a threat system?
Teams shouldn't be a requirement if you're good enough. Once you're high enough level, you can fight any monster solo, except one... The Corporeal Beast. I don't mind having one, if not a few monsters too hard to solo, however I don't want all bosses to be like that. WoW relies a lot on having teams, and relying on random strangers. Runescape doesn't need to be like WoW just because you secretly like it more and you're a spy trying to change Runescape from the inside... Sorry, when it comes to WoW, I jump to negative conclusions, because 99% of the people I know who play it hate Runescape. I'd love to get into a rant like rage comparing World of Warcraft to Runesccape, but I doubt anyone wants to hear that.
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for striving for 99 woodcutting. All true warriors know that this peace is what they strive for.
-
~~~~~Three-Word-Story~~~~~ New format.
A long time ago in a past, teachers had giant machines that slaughtered all children. However, now they eat monstrous amounts of cute chickens that are dangerous because they like to. On Sundays, cookies are slowly melted down to save the planet of New Zealand. The planet USA, however, tried to erect a statue which they believed would lead to the discovery of plankton! Which is very easy to eat without teeth because it has microscopic organsims. Pigs aren't too keen on swimming with alligators, crocodiles however, they really like to fly with mudkips. They like slaughtering eachother quickly. One day, an H-Bomb exploded, but nothing has destroyed mankind. Elephants, whose bank statements are very cool are likely to buy melted cheese. However, Stereotypes are a really nice thing. Grammar Nazis are epic phails, but they help to watch youtube videos of paris hilton, which does not rick roll people. A plot is something nice and warm. People should shove icecubes up their nostrils, because teh_langzor says so as he is really really hot... Not! Someday someone died because they wanted him alive. Gehackte is cool. Suddenly, a dragon killed a zombie, but it survived. And it went to the hospital. Unfortunally the hospital said: "You son, only you have enough power to automatically parse URLS. The Zombie was diagnosed with testicular... arthritis. The cure is playing with a really big shrimp that will shoop da whoop. Out of nowhere, Mollypop came and killed every person. Then, Captain Falcon licked my armpit it was salty, and he seeked the Holy Grail. On his quest, signatures owned him. Then Rick Astley flew down to read the Necronomicon Galaxy to kids, in which he starred as the faliure of life, jimmyw3000 was his..... noob for life. Then a lobster ate him. Pigs fly out my window into the Shadow Moses Island. Everyone loves Pickles. Except for the overlord boris5000. Chuck is whack. Pepper is for killing guthan312 that famous nub who likes stinky socks. "That go in the oven!" said the Remote Control. "No it doesn't!" Yelled the iPod, shouting "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJJJJJENKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!#@!@#$!#@%r#%@&*&^^$%3465345." Suddenly,a kitty died from eating vegitarian food from Silver_Wits house. I, Gallade64, pwn everyone. Fortunately, Ouchy_S rescued the food from Wongtong, so she ate more cookies, instead of glass...Then, Danno385 owned a glass menagerie. Danno385 is stupid. His sister pwns. Gallade64 Falcon Punched yo mama to try and copy fifty twss onto a large mudkip. The Large Mudkip evolved into a Chuck Norris clone whose power level was below -50. Goldblade29 is leet. Goldblade29 then died from Captain Falcon's bad looks. His dog likes men who make cheeseburgers and work in a really big nuclear disposal facility. This Nuclear place was secretly a lol cat farm. The small farm hosted gatherings of flamingo's that moo'ed. But Superman came and ate kryptonite which didn't exist. This somehow stopped Googlebombing tip.it to the power of -9000. Then, Tip.it pwned Rune HQ. Courage is the seventh cat on some sweet benches
-
Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!
Because you typed it that way, I guess. Wheree's Saradomin!?!1?!!?
-
karils is an EPIC FAIL!
Why, because you're too cheap to use arrows?
-
Grasping the game..
[hide=] I played in rsc when there was no guides or warnings for anything, and i enjoyed it a hell of a lot more, whatever happened to challenges and learning through experience?. I agree with you there on some levels. SOMETIMES we need guides to help us get along a bit. RSC was a relatively simple game back then, with the massive content now available to memebers. Sometimes we need some sort of guides to keep the frustration low. not to mention you were trying a relatively new game with a relatively small player base. In essence, you were adventuring with a new game, and therefore admire the adventure. Think of people that look at one of the most successful mmo's in the wold and decide to give it a try. Without warning and any knowledge, they are sufficently disembowled and sent to lumby, and if they weren't taught how to use a bank, with their life savings down the great runescape drain. Lets face it, noobs that create an account and play around with it, learning what can kill them and what can help them through lessons more than trial and error, will soon become either respected long term players and will pad the pockets of jagex quite well, or will become irrational peices of used toilet paper and will pad the pockets of jagex quite well. What i'm trying to say is that those tutorials arn't for you, they are for the casual gamer and a vital part of jagex's source of income. Without these, players would grow tired of being consistantly killed whether going north, south, east, west, up, down, or any variance inbetween, and will just quit, giving jagex mere pennies for f2p adds. Thankfully, with higher level quests and content, they can give something back to the player that is the adventurer, and let them profit greatly from it, as seen from the multi billion dollar releases seen in the past year. However there will always be some astral voice wispering in your ear that you might get killed. Sure, it might be common sense, but it's necessarry to keep people from running in with hundreds, thousands, or even millions of gold and items. [/hide] I've never heard of anyone quitting Runescape because they died too much. If so, they're one sad loser...
-
Slayer Sucks
I don't know what to say other than I agree. However I do slayer for fun, and in case any slayer monsters turn out to be profitable or good training. It would just be a nice feeling to get an abyssal whip on my own.
-
~Creative Insults~
People are getting more pathetic in ways never imaginable. If they get any worse, space itself would twist just to make a new way that some of these idiots could be any more pathetic. Don't even try to imagine it, it's impossible to comprehend at this point.
-
randoms again....
GTFO! I'm sick of you! "Jag" can't make a miracle cure that stops all bots! Oh wait, yes they did, 12/10/07...
-
Hypocrisy in PvP.
Do you get credit for the kill? No, you don't, because someone else lowered their hp. Most of the time i do. Only the stupid people. Anyone with partially functioning brains teles into the lumby safespot. The shining truth of obvious light shines through... Let the light shine, heed Compfreak847's word, and return to your homeland of Lumbridge, for it is our destiny! Seriously, who on Runescape wouldn't teleport to Lumbridge?
-
Farcasters and Safers
Okay, that made no sense. Just let this thread die, people. It's a zombie!
-
RS Died one year ago today
I'm going to say this... Who gives a s*** what the players want, if it wasn't for this update, there would be no wilderness! Have you read the development diary? Read up before you create an entire account for a failed attempt at a successful point. You aren't proving anything except you have a lot of time to waste, waiting for a year after a "bad update" and start ranting about it without checking your facts! RWT would END RUNESCAPE, PERIOD. [/thread] <--Yeah, I just went there!
-
The time has (almost) come!
Whoo, wait, back up! okay, it will soon be a year since summoning came out, but the gap between hunting and summoning was wayy more then a year! Hunter came out in Nov. 2006, right? That's about 14 months away from summoning. ...right...? Am I missing something?
-
Lucky? How am I lucky?
You're lucky you aren't one of the starving children in Africa, that's why! If you were, you wouldn't even know what Runescape WAS. You'd be too busy trying to get something to eat, or even eating some of your own limbs! Support our fund and I will make sure that the- :shame: Someone let the giveadamn ants in...
-
Dragon Claws
ON the RSOF forums the guy says you hit lower because of the nerf how does that happen when it has the same Str bonus as it did last time? By fabrication and bending the truth! Ooh, what wonderful things it can do! Dirty liars, grumble grumble...