Everything posted by Arceus
-
Boss Pets: a Ninja Update
Over your head would be even better! :rolleyes:
-
Double XP Weekend - GameBlast15 - February 20th
I guess it's good that they're hooking it up with charity, but yeah...already?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I tip my (much less expensive) hat to you!
- Count Down from 30k
-
Charlie Hebdo
Nope, I probably wouldn't be much good at debate, ha :P.
-
Charlie Hebdo
I don't know enough specifically about the Pew Research Center to really judge, but I wouldn't find it surprising if they find a way to tell the American people what they want to hear :rolleyes: . And also, different countries have different cultures, something Americans tend to have a hard time adjusting to.
-
Count Down from 30k
24,814. It was alright, I just didn't have a reply at the moment :P.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
High level (70+) equipment guide
Yeah they seem a bit old lol. Unless you integrate some sort of auto-updater to pull prices, they are bound to do that. Presumably that should be feasible in Google Sheets but it may take some work.
-
Boss Pets: a Ninja Update
[spoiler=Magic]
-
Boss Pets: a Ninja Update
I get a 404 not found :o.
-
Boss Pets: a Ninja Update
TYThat's still shit though lol, the spawn rate is atrocious and it's in the Wilderness -.- Worldhopping would be a great fix but the camera glitch is still prevalent sowatdo Sit here and discuss how SHRIMPY HAS NO TENTACLES! He lost them to a PK'er running around the wilderness who promised to double them? *Shrug* They do not look that far apart though at least at a glance...
-
Real life pictures - 4
My pleasure XD, done.
-
So; Swiftkit - what's this all about?
My recommendation would be to get your Swiftkit debug.txt file and post a thread in our Swiftkit forum so that one of Swiftkit's staff should be able to assist you :).
- Count Down from 30k
-
Boss Pets: a Ninja Update
Is it a given then that the threshold is 1/5 of the overall drop rate? :P
-
Introduction
Actually I probably could use signatures made for me once in a while. It would be nice ;). By '07, I was referring to the 2007 game and its dedicated website that Jagex made (oldschool.runescape.com), not the legacy mode or anything.
-
Best method of training construction
In case it helps, you are aware that you can boost to 75 to make a Gilded Altar, right? In fact according to RuneScape Wikia you could do it now if you wanted. Check out their page here if you're interested (under the Requirements section) :).
-
Do there exists atheists in Gielinor?
I wouldn't doubt that there are some people who would call dinosaurs a hoax, despite all the evidence to the contrary :rolleyes: . But yeah there could still be atheists I guess, if they were either ignorant or very stubborn :P.
-
200M in all Skills
Are many of the players who are maxed out in experience well short of a trimmed completionist cape? Just asking out of curiosity.
-
Rune Labs Discussion
Okay, allowing us to link to images is a reasonable patch I suppose :P.
- Today...
- Question about Character Profiles
- Count Down from 30k