Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Could you imagine if everyone had a 200k sig? 20 people posting on a page on a thread with a 200k sig would just be a huge pain, and not just for dailup users. Don't you remember what it was like using dialup? Anyway everyone else seems to manage with 30kb sig limit. Why can't you?
  2. This topic isn't for religious discussion. Please don't make it into a big argument. Removed some replies.
  3. It's a pretty complicated subject really. Here in Britain it's pretty mixed on views about the EU. Most recently some countries have been voting on the European Constitution, which has brought up a lot of debate. Personally, I'm a eurosceptic :wink:
  4. Last time I checked, Albosky and KS_Jeppe are both male... Please excuse me while I take this the wrong way. :ohnoes: :uhh: :-X :anxious: :wall: :? :( :oops: Last time Jeppe checked she was female.
  5. Scottish schools start back this coming Tuesday. No more school or uni for me, I graduated this summer :)
  6. Phil replied to stevepole's topic in Off-Topic
    Hm when did it start costing money? I played when it was free. I certainly wouldn't have paid to play it. Definetly not worth it. :shock:
  7. Phil replied to stevepole's topic in Off-Topic
    I played like 2 years ago when it was in public beta, for a while. Was really difficult to get into, that put me off wanting to try it again.
  8. I really hope you are kidding.
  9. Read that story in the paper this morning. There must have been some other reason.
  10. Just use one of the existing topics about it. Like http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=476 ... ht=brother
  11. Phil replied to sk8terman29's topic in Help and Advice
    Either search for the numerous threads that exist on this subject already or provide details which can help other provide answers.
  12. Phil replied to Quasar889's topic in Off-Topic
    which part? I think we are being overrun with Fifers! :shock:
  13. In the announcements forum - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=478642
  14. Top Gear and... Neighbours :wink:
  15. "You Are 2 Years Old" Yeah I thought all the questions were stupid and so gave the worst option for all of them.
  16. Phil replied to preditormc's topic in Off-Topic
    St. Johnstone Btw don't read anything into the results of friendlies. They don't show how good a team is.
  17. Phil replied to bjbj1991's topic in Tech and Computers
    Did you try downloading and installing the latest drivers for both?
  18. Possibly got caught up in the cleaning of the forum that's happening just now. Apologies. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=513427
  19. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Nike Airs. I've had a few pairs now. They are comfy and I just like the style of them, they never get old. note: not the same colours necessarily as these ones though but the same style.
  20. Tam O' Shanter you mean? In Ayr or some wee village outside there? Looking forward to your tour :P (remember no rl pics though)
  21. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I've never really thought about it being a style of music on it's own really. I've heard of Ok Go before but never really listened to them properly. Any other bands like this other than the 2 you mentioned? I will try and get some of their music since I think it's pretty good. Would you think Hot Hot Heat would fall under this genre? How about The Go! Team? I like both their work.
  22. C'mon people join up. I'll make an extra effort to listen to my mp3's rather than the radio or cds :P
  23. Wait, the Fringe The Festival are just starting. You weren't performing in it then?
  24. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    http://bbs.keyhole.com/entrance.php?Cat=0 - Google Earth Community. http://forums.offtopic.com/ - discuss anything with everyone. http://www.last.fm/
  25. I probably could probably if I tried. On my other 80GB PC I kept having to delete quite a lot of large files every so often. I'm nearly getting to that point with this 80GB computer now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.