Everything posted by Phil
-
Can you spot all 75?
Thats Nickelback isn't it? :? :wink: Well considering half a dollar is 50 cents I'd be inclined to say that hannibal is right. I have no idea how much a nickle is though?
-
Hurry up Santa! :'(
Hopefully nothing. Doubt that'll happen though :(
-
?
moved to tech board. Does that happen only in IE? Tried Firefox or Opera? Does it happen on all board themes?
- sports
- sports
-
Ronaldinho - Euro Footballer of the Year 2005
Yeah fake. It would be amazing if he could do that once. But 4 times? Never :P I'm more impressed with the keepie uppies he's doing :)
-
Verification... To every site?!
Have you read the stickies? Scan with Adaware SE and spybot S&D, then post a hijackthis log.
-
Ronaldinho - Euro Footballer of the Year 2005
I'm sorry, did I just read a 102 year old is not only playing football, but is making the top 10. The only thing you can say about that is...wow. 37... 103... what's the difference these days? :P True legend.
-
Ronaldinho - Euro Footballer of the Year 2005
Yeah I got mixed up with world player of the year last year :P Glad someone noticed. while we are on the subject of Ronaldinho here is a video of him vs Zidane :wink: Brilliant stuff. http://rapidshare.de/files/1000910/Zida ... o.wmv.html
-
Ronaldinho - Euro Footballer of the Year 2005
Yep Ronaldinho has got the award for european footballer of the year today. I pretty much thought that he would get it again. It's well deserved. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4475808.stm Lampard came 2nd and Gerrard came 3rd. I actually thought Henry would have been higher than that.Actually pretty good to see a few people who play in England in that list there. Here is the final list of players 1. Ronaldinho (Barcelona) 2. Frank Lampard (Chelsea) 3. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) 4. Thierry Henry (Arsenal) 5. Andriy Shevchenko (AC Milan) 6. Paolo Maldini (AC Milan) 7. Adriano (Inter Milan) 8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Juventus) 9. Kaka (AC Milan) 10. Samuel Eto'o (Barcelona)
-
New York or Chicago style?
Thin and crispy here. Don't really like deep pan pizzas.
-
Banned xbox commercial
Seen this one a few days ago on another forum. I thought it would have been a great ad. The bit with the grenade and then the taxi driver at the end were hilarious. Shame it wasn't aired.
-
What's your life plan?
When I graduate from Uni with my IS degree next summer I would like to go travelling for a year or so. After I would like to get a computer related job, which isn't too stressful and which I enjoy doing that would give lots of money. Would also love to go and live abroad (Australia or America or somewhere like that) that nice and warm. Get a nice house by a beach (and all that stuff) :P Would like to have a family by my late 20's/early 30's though. I'm 21 atm :)
-
Help with identifying a film
I saw that film a few weeks ago. The stereotyping in it is awful :P
-
Can you spot all 75?
OK rounded all of them up that found. We have 81 :P ... we need to get the full poster and we need to start taking some out :?
-
George Best R.I.P
OK guys don't turn a RIP thread into an argument. No more of the american football posts please.
-
A great day in sport for the Kiwis. (Please read Aussies ;))
We should have had another try, but they said they couldn't see the ball on the ground. Meh doesn't matter, it's only rugby :P
-
Saw II - Whole Movie Spolier ~ Very Good One
Don't like plagiarisers on here. Sorry.
-
Music To MP3
As Hannibal said... google. doh.
-
Can you spot all 75?
Think most people got what I found, othr than.. Crowded House MC Hammer (not sure about this one)
-
George Best R.I.P
Great player in his day. One of the best. RIP.
-
Other runescape clients
Yes all third part clients are illegal. Don't use them.
-
irc chat help
we are not going to help you get around the system's blocks. As DaN said, speak to the admin or whoever runs it.
-
Hijackthis Log
fix the following.... O2 - BHO: Verizon Broadband Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-D0FC-E57AF4D5FA7D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\VERIZO~1\SFP\vzbb.dll O2 - BHO: (no name) - {549B5CA7-4A86-11D7-A4DF-000874180BB3} - (no file) O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - (no file) O3 - Toolbar: VZBB - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-D0FC-E57AF4D5FA7D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\VERIZO~1\SFP\vzbb.dll O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar search - res://C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\toolbar.dll/SEARCH.HTML O23 - Service: X10 Device Network Service (x10nets) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\ATIMUL~1\RemCtrl\x10nets[Caution: ExecutableFile] (file missing) Now the next I'm not too sure about, please don't remove it just yet, till others give their opinion. Finding different info about it. O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [showWnd] ShowWnd[Caution: ExecutableFile] From quite a few sites..... But also from http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php? ... offset=850
-
boy this virus is aggravating
Wow, too much information!!! What antivirus scanner are you using? Why is it "poop"?