Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to octan's topic in Tech and Computers
    http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71 Not difficult to understand.
  2. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
  3. Phil replied to CoRnMaN's topic in Off-Topic
    Always at least once a day. I have always had sensitive teeth , and have got a couple of fillings :x
  4. Hopefully you will make us mods job easier this time around.
  5. No major accidents, but a few years ago was in the passenger seat with my dad driving, in a car park we were trying to find a space, guy in van reverses out without looking straight into the passenger side doors. My dad wasn't very happy at it needless to say :P
  6. Phil replied to Nathaninch's topic in Off-Topic
    Good idea Nathan. I use party poker, but am not sure if you can get private rooms/tournaments there. Will look into it :)
  7. Phil replied to Faux's topic in Off-Topic
    A Clockwork Orange is definetly up there with the worst movies I've seen. I just thought it was an awful film :? There are more but I can't remember the names of them they were that bad. :shock:
  8. Two months before next holiday (christmas) and I'm not even going to think about it till a week before. Also I wouldn't really count Halloween as a holiday since it's just a celebration on 1 night.
  9. yummy_kids, please leave your childish comments out of this forum.. On topic: For anyone who likes google earth then check http://bbs.keyhole.com/entrance.php?Cat=0 Want to find something interesting on google earth then search the forums there :wink:
  10. as far as i remember even colleges and univesity pics aren't allowed I will allow uni/college pics as long as you're not giving details about where you stay or where you are going to be at certain times. There was even a thread on OT a while ago - Post your uni pics.
  11. I live in the UK and don't have a burglar alarm... Ditto. Same. I know lots of houses don't have burglar alarms round here...
  12. Phil replied to djb04's topic in Off-Topic
    Yep Daan's right. There are a few boards, including the market boards which if you post in don't increase your post count. It's because people post a lot there and the posts there get removed after a while anyway.
  13. Forgot to add that our doors are always unlocked when there is someone in the house during the day. They get locked at night.
  14. Wouldn't even think to leave the house without locking the doors and closing the windows. Just not worth it. It's not a high crime rate around here but burglaries do happen every so often.
  15. In all those ghost hunting programmes that I've seen, all the do is go to a dark room in an old building. One person gasps because she doesn't like the dark and the hole group end up running outa the building screaming. Either that or you hear doors being shut in another room. I forget the programme, but there was this one where a guy was possesed by a soul and started to speak. Everyone was trying to be serious about it Was the funniest peice of tv I think I've ever seen! :P
  16. Not the right place for this thread.
  17. A runescape player that works out? No Way!!! I thought they all just sat in the basement clicking on the game all day!? :shock: Also a 13 yr old with a 6-pack isn't as uncommon as you are trying to make it out to be. :wink:
  18. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Tech and Computers
    Yep, we aren't going to tell you how to get round those blocks.
  19. There's not much we can do about it. If you manage to get the headers etc from the email then I suggest you send it to Jagex.
  20. Phil replied to Ryan's topic in Tech and Computers
    Ohh could you also download the latest hijackthis version 1.99.1 as you are using 1.99.0 :) , and post a new log. Might not show anything more helpfull but better to be safe. http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
  21. Phil replied to Ryan's topic in Tech and Computers
    Could you go into more detail? My computer is slow as hell so this is very enticing :). Go to start > run and type 'msconfig' then choose the startup tab. You can untick some items that you don't wish to run when you log into your computer.
  22. Please use the help and advice board for questions.
  23. He obviously didn't read my reply when you you said that (at the top of this page) :P
  24. Once you have done the above ^ Fix: Then boot into safe mode and use Windows Explorer to delete (if found):
  25. 56k dial up at the moment. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.