Everything posted by anim7
-
Trade Limit? No, Trade Balence! Also posted on ROF
horrible. RWT will get around that so quickly.
-
Gradeskip93's 99 Cooking Party Details! [Achieved!] <3333333
I wanted to come, but unfortunately i had something come up. Gratz on 99 cooking!
-
def nub?
those stats are looking pretty good to me.
-
Has everything been answered?
what is that thing? some sorta riddle.?
-
best armor that doesn't break
Bandos defenitely...but it costly. 3rd age is good as well, but it is too expensive. dragon is not that expensive and gives good bonuses.
-
Fist of Guthix questions
- charging combat robes
Click "use combat robe" on Reggie. then a dialogue will ensue.- 20k exp lamp what should i use it on?
i mostly use lamps on prayer or rc. never use it on melee combat, ranged or magic. dont use it on mining because you can get 20k xp in that in about 30 min. I am f2p, but if i were p2p, i'd go with slayer, summon, or RC.- Best monster to fire strike
lesser demons and white knights. or any thing with armor. greaters work too, but too strong for you i think. hobgoblins near rimmington work like a charm.- New Random
too much risk...not enough reward.- glitch with the grand exchange
not a glitch...supply and demand problem. wait a while longer, or increase your price...but dont go saying there is a glitch- Real World Trading: Reasonable or not?
They didn't effect the game? Then, after the RWT updates, why have all the bots disappeared? In Runescape, we took out RWT which took out bots. This might not hold true in some other games, but for Runescape, RWT and bots go hand in hand. If you don't believe me, go behind Varrock castle and discover that bots are extremely scarce ever since the RWT updates. It's like saying a drug seller and drug buyer aren't intertwined nor responsible for the existence of the other party. There we go! I guess this is the argument that ends everything. Nice one zierro.- guys pretending to be girls
I tried it for the past month. Almost nobody tried to mess with me. Now I changed back to a guy and appear in varrock center for a clothes change, and 4 ppl call me a noob.... :evil:- Bandos & 3rd Age in RS2.5 (New Detail - Pic Included)
looks amazing. wish i was mem- 2376
10/10. Amazing achievement.- Tip.it P2P Hi-score List
#1 FOG'er! yay- 70 Runecrafting + Good Surprise * 2!! :D
what rune do you craft ?- wat would be a good monster for a level 25 to train combat?
wrong forum....try help and advice- Tip.it P2P Hi-score List
rsn: anim7 f2p list- Dragon312 - 100% F2P - New bank pic July page 12
Wow. 10/10. How did you get that phat? Merchant, or rune mining?- Real World Trading: Reasonable or not?
Could you kindly explain the alternative options? Yeah, there's a few alternatives that would have a major impact on macroing. Make harvesting resources more complex. Randoms are one thing, but to make a skill like Woodcutting / Mining more complex than simply clicking on an image would make writing macros much more complicated. The gameplay couldn't hurt from it either, these skills are outdated and tedious. Another option would be to invest more time and effort into detecting bots. At some points in time, Jagex has been extremely efficient in banning auto'ers. This is why there were seeming "waves" of autoing; when Jagex was on top of them, they were far less common. Heck, even having trade restrictions on characters which have been recently created (maybe characters under 1 month old / logged in for under 24 hours total time) could vastly reduce autoing. It would take a combination of things, but at least it would not decrease quality of gameplay as significantly. If anyone got the idea that I believe the updates were a good idea, that's not what I meant to say. I said they were the shortcut, and shortcuts bite you in the behind. The first one might not be that popular. It is kinda like saying, "lets not click the monster to kill it...lets make it so that you have to move your mouse to simulate an actual sword swipe." I would not mind, but there are many players who would...and it'd create a vast schism. Second, jagex did ban autoers, but account creation is so easy that the effects were negated. Simply put, it didnt work. Like putting a bandaid to stop a dam from breaking. Might fix it for a day or two, but cant handle the pressure. I dont quite understand the third one, so I am not going to comment on it. We seem to be on the same page, but at the same time, we have different viewpoints. I dont know if I should embrace you or argue with you. :)- Real World Trading: Reasonable or not?
What were the options besides eliminating RWT? And I like your analogies...they work, but are too exaggerated. Instead of ending time, how about no more cars. Sure it is hefty blow, but think of all the teenagers who wont die in a car crash. And the analogy would work only when the problem is very serious. Botters were a serious problem. People could mine ess for good profit. Yews were over crowded. Gathering raw materials was a waste since they were nearly worthless.- Why can't F2P have...?
omfg, liek y cnt we hav g0dsw0rds an' dr4g0n st00f????!!! On topic: Skill capes Yew bows Fletching (limited) Green dragons and dragon bones/hides The last one will be a boost to prayer and crafting since we will be able to craft green hide and bury d bones.- Duel arena f2p? thanks for nothing.
We used to see this kinda stuff lin dec-jan...its a bit late, but I understand...you just came back. You need to vent some frustration, so I willl leave you to that.- best time to take on lessers?
Dont melee lessers until you have 70def. Else they hit too often. Mage them, range them to kingdom come...only after 70mage/70range, but they hit fast and up to 8. Giants are good for melee and range. Thats surprising. Cockroaches have like 50-60 def. They are really hard to hit even at my 80atk. I often hit 0s against them. If any thing, lessers are easier than cockroaches. The cash is good though...thats for sure. - charging combat robes
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.