• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got 2 ahrim tops on my first run

1st at first

2nd at second!

deja vu!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Mine went awful, really....

There was some high levels there, I was like 89, and I didn't know a thing about Barrows. I brought a MSB and steel arrows with lobbies. Everyone started laughing at me and saying they'd do another two runs before I got done killing my first brother(Torags, dumb me)

I guess high levels lack nice capacity anymore.

However now I'm level 100, and got a few Guthans Spears from the chest. :thumbsup:

we were given this privledge to get easy exp, everything has a cost.

I don't really remember mine... so i'm pretty sure it went fine, if not a bit longer then the average barrows run

however, I don't have too good of luck at barrows, 150+ runs with karils coif and ahrims staff as only items :wall:

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

My first run was OK but rather chaotic in the tunnels from my inexperience. My second one was even more chaotic and I ran into Karil in the tunnel and I was too confused to turn on prayer/eat ect and got killed.

Was pretty scared so i prayed on all brothers. Got called a prayer noob at guthans <.<. I got lost in tunnels and had to tele out because i went out of food

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

My first encounter was on the day the barrows were released. I had no clue what to do really, of course I didn't read the book the ol' guy gives you.

I dug into what turned out to be Verac's grave. I spawned him, along with about 10 others doing it at the same time. I had a hard time hitting him and at the same time I wondered how he could hit me so hard through my melee armor and prayer. I killed him with about 10 lobsters left in inventory. I went up, noticed the prayer drain and went to Ahrim's grave. Spawned him, got smacked around by his spells on my melee armor, prayer gone but I killed him with 2 lobs left.

I went up again, to a random grave (Dharok's as I learned later) and it turned out to be my tunnel down. When it popped the question about being sure to go in, I figured I'd need a light source. I tellied out to get one, when a friend called to go out. I logged off and next day I read a bit on how to get things done the right way ;).

Afterwards I had a few close encounters with Dharok, when my prayer would run out just before delivering the final blow. He split me in half a few times, but other than that, things went pretty smoothly.

DutchDreams.png

my first barrows run was superbe lol, while waiting for my friend as i had got there first, i happened to do a little bit of exploring when suddenly i went inside veracs tomb and saw this guy verac'ing verac and unfortunatly for him, he was lagging or afk. he was red barred and verac killed him so in the end, i got from his death pile:

verac helm

dds

rune boots

ring of wealth

:thumbsup: \'

eggzs.png

Got 2 Barrow Items when i opened the chest(it was the day it came out)

Killed 3 brothers and went and opened chest and got Karil Coif and Torag Plate

Sold Coif for 900k and plate for 4.5mil

Bought my first phat with that money(yellow was worth 12mill at that time)

Well me being a ultra noob at the time i killed 1 a trip FTW and after first trip i figured i could kill all in 1 trip 17 runs l8r dh pl8 :)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Erm I went in killed guthan and went to chest, torag popped out, nearly killed me but I won, I opened the chest nad got about 40 racks and about 200 gp...

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

My first run was ages ago, I think it went pretty smoothly, though I don't remember. I'm pretty sure I did 7-8 runs and then got bored and left it alone for awhile.

Later on, my friend wanted me to go, so I went, did two runs with her, and got my first item (verac brassard) on the second run. I went to w2, sold it, and logged off. Got on later that day, went back, did 2 runs, got another brassard on the second run, sold it, and logged off. Then, I logged on the next day, went to barrows, did 2 runs, got another brassard on the second run, sold it, logged off, and have been hooked on barrows ever since. So far I have gotten 43 items (0 spears.....but 4 brassards and 4 guth helms are nice :D )

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

first run was about 2 months ago did it noob style with a friend... we took 100 air waves 100 addy arrows msb, dds and 3 p pots. i just pray at nature altar after evry kil and use monk robes... got verac as tunnel, got him at safe spot and kil him to and out of chest i got around 90 bloods and some racks so profit

i used this guide to barrows under lv 75, but it didnt go very well, i was only trying to test it out, but i didnt use all the things suggested, so i died very easily, gothan vs. mith arrows - big mistake :lol:

shalafii_signature_4475x150-1.jpg

i fell in love whit ahrim the first time <3:

then i got his armure as a suvenire <3:

o but later on lost it agen when i died at barows...

but the first time i used anchent so it whasnt that hard exept kalaris...

i had been so scared befor going ther =O

its as im scared for going to daganot kings this days =/

cant still find some one i may trust enuf to bring guthan whit me =//

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

I did mine just about an hour ago. Everything went pretty well, though I forgot to put range prayer on at Karil when I entered (-1 shark), and I forgot to put melee gear on in the tunnels (-2 sharks).Tunnels were freaky. I used 4 p pots (4), and had 1 p pot (4) and one with only one dose over left. No item :(

Next time I'm trying Torag without prayer.