Does the Tipit community influence the way you play rs?

blink182rocker

When I play on 99 (which is usually all the time unless I'm doing something else) I tend to type in complete sentences, be more polite, and generally be a better 'scaper. As opposed to the d0n77 sc4m m3 nub I see elsewhere, people here tend to be...y'know, literate.

Some people talk like this:

"What's phor the bloggeh" "No wai!"

Replace 'f' with 'ph' and an ending 'y' with 'eh' and 'ay' with 'ai'. I think it's pertty cool looking.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip.it hasn't really influenced my runescape 'adventuring'. But it keeps me going on runescape, as I thought about quitting, then went to a Tip.It event and remembered how much I like runescape and continued to play.

So, maybe it does...

ModHowes4.png

^ Really? O_o

Yes it did, Tip.it is a great place, and without it I wouldn't have become a psychotic cabbagepicker. I thank Tif for my state of mind =D>

*runs around in circles wearing something what seems like a cabinet? wait that can't be good*

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

it sure did because otherwise i would already have quitted a long time ago.

i keep playing because i know that there are playing some clever players, also the guides helped me a lot

Scout_ivar.png

Barrows drops: guthan helm x1, torags hammers x1, karils top x1, ahrims staff x1

what should i say?? it's mostly the only thing that keeps me playing rs... i'm more at the forums looking at other peoples blogs and this forum (not to mention player-made guides :P ) than i'm playing the game ^^

and i'm more focused in doing fun things instead of just training... like what i'm doing now... gnome food delivery ^_^ just because i wanted to, no "effectively" training in it :P

Scherzo.png

tip.it kept me playing way longer then I would've :P

And now tip.it is drawing me back into runescape :(

I first started just checking out forums again but then seeing all those things and talking to all these people got me back into playing runescape :@ lol

Now I'm just trying to play very little until summer when I will get back to RS and TIF for real.

It is for sure on of the best communities out here (I cant say the best, because I don't know them all), but it doesn't really affect my gaming much.

I like tip.it, go occasionally on the forums, and try to go to as many events as I can, and have fun. But I don't think my gamestyle would be much different then it is now.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

100% litterally. I'd be off Runescape months ago if I didn't meet all of my friends here :).

toast to jesse!

i agree

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

yes it does people make me want to get my lvls faster :P and not sooo bored

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

You guys make me a nicer person.

Although I do not have many Tip.iters in my friends list, you guys remind me of the good old times and the fact that there are good guys around who actually like the game for the community and are in for a chat. :D

In other words:

HYT! <3:

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Yeah, it influences my play, chances are I would have no friends on this game if I didnt come to TIF. Also, reading the TIF passes time on RS.

Even though you guys have gotten me kiled alot, I still love you <3:

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

Yes. If it wasn't for Tip.It, I probably would've quitted a long time ago. This website has gotten me a ton of friends, and I fhave gotten a newfound joy of playing.

As for the way I play, TIF has royally screwed me over. When I should be training, skilling, or anything that would better my character, I'm dancing with Hyt BBQ or Drasyka (and multiple others, those two just being the most) in Edge. :lol:

Ah well, it's worth it. <3: