Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Well here it goes

I once started a food fight between over 200 people, cantine (sp?) got closed 3 weeks but they didn't catch me (so many ppl they didn't even punish any of them)

Well yeah coke and mentos is pretty basic, did that in someone's gymnastics bag so his clothes were all under, he deserved that one thu

writing on tables is business as usual so doesn't really count

"use perm marker -> class mate (level-3)"

deodorant burns nicely, especially on walls of school.

Planted the x-mass tree outside in the river, I did get caught on this one

In 8th grade I stole all the tests for entire year for maths, copied them and put them back, without being noticed (selling tests is gud cash)

Hiding someone's shoes

and ofcourse the "girls changing room accident where guys threw me in" (that was epic lolz)

thats about the worst

I do belives this calls for a spankin'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here it goes

I once started a food fight between over 200 people, cantine (sp?) got closed 3 weeks but they didn't catch me (so many ppl they didn't even punish any of them)

Well yeah coke and mentos is pretty basic, did that in someone's gymnastics bag so his clothes were all under, he deserved that one thu

writing on tables is business as usual so doesn't really count

"use perm marker -> class mate (level-3)"

deodorant burns nicely, especially on walls of school.

Planted the x-mass tree outside in the river, I did get caught on this one

In 8th grade I stole all the tests for entire year for maths, copied them and put them back, without being noticed (selling tests is gud cash)

Hiding someone's shoes

and ofcourse the "girls changing room accident where guys threw me in" (that was epic lolz)

thats about the worst

I do belives this calls for a spankin'

my.php?image=spankacilja8.jpg

This should suffice very well.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Got a couple of good ones from my old school (before being expelled)

- 2 weeks before I was expelled we snapped a yellow "wet area" warning board in half and put a pillow in between both halves. Then used it was a sled down the main school stairs (made of granite). My friend fell off the "sled" and broke his tail bone which meant an ambulance had to be called. Got suspended for breaking school property as they knew what we were doing but couldn't prove it so punished us for what they had on us.

- Me and 15 other friends simultaneously painted the lens of the school CCTV cameras black at the exact same time. Covered our faces with scarves and hoods so they couldn't prove anything.

- Lit fireworks in the middle of class, one was a 35 shot roman candle which we left lit on a desk to fire as it would. a bag went on fire, 2 people got burnt and the white board was scorched.

- Got 3 chickens, numbered them 1, 2 and 5. Then let them off around the school. The school caught them all but school was closed for 2 days searching for 3 and 4.

- Used chemicals from science lab to form a gunpowder like substance, set it off in middle of yard

- Uploaded a virus my friend made that by passed the filter and set an image of 2 old men "getting kinky" on every school computer as the wallpaper, screensaver etc. My school is an all boys catholic school so the response from students / teachers was pretty funny.

- Got 3 chickens, numbered them 1, 2 and 5. Then let them off around the school. The school caught them all but school was closed for 2 days searching for 3 and 4.

Thats awesome :lol:

You think people would figure that joke out by now.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

as illegal as that is that is truly EPIC!

i seriously rofl'ed at the part with the cd drives

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Got a couple of good ones from my old school (before being expelled)

- 2 weeks before I was expelled we snapped a yellow "wet area" warning board in half and put a pillow in between both halves. Then used it was a sled down the main school stairs (made of granite). My friend fell off the "sled" and broke his tail bone which meant an ambulance had to be called. Got suspended for breaking school property as they knew what we were doing but couldn't prove it so punished us for what they had on us.

- Me and 15 other friends simultaneously painted the lens of the school CCTV cameras black at the exact same time. Covered our faces with scarves and hoods so they couldn't prove anything.

- Lit fireworks in the middle of class, one was a 35 shot roman candle which we left lit on a desk to fire as it would. a bag went on fire, 2 people got burnt and the white board was scorched.

- Used chemicals from science lab to form a gunpowder like substance, set it off in middle of yard

- Uploaded a virus my friend made that by passed the filter and set an image of 2 old men "getting kinky" on every school computer as the wallpaper, screensaver etc. My school is an all boys catholic school so the response from students / teachers was pretty funny.

man, what a wanger

NICKELEY102.png

This was funny until I read this one. Fun at another persons expense just makes you a douche.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You think people would figure that joke out by now.

Yeah but what you do is put 1, 2 and 5 in and when they re-open the school and 'figured out' the joke then you put another one in with a 3 on it.

At one of my friends schools, they directed the whole of the M25 Southbound* into their school car park (Which is not very big at all). They spent a year or so collecting diversion signs and on one of their last days at school they put on high vis jackets and put diversion signs leading into the school car park. -> Damn epic.

*Busiest Road in England - Imagine your capital city was a place where half your population commutes to everyday by car, imagine the city is a giant roundabout and this road goes around this sity as a roundabout, with over 40 junctions. The road is 5-lanes wide (6 in some places) in both directions and at rush hour during weekdays is usually solid with traffic.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

This was funny until I read this one. Fun at another persons expense just makes you a douche.

The whole class was in on it, we had an alarm clock set to go off at 10.59 when everyone would go pretty quiet while the teacher would be distracted, at 11 they would here the sizzling sounds of a lit firework fuse and get under the desk or lie on the floor. Everyone one was in on it and we knew either someone would get burnt or something would catch fire but everyone knew the funny part of it would be better than the burnt part of it 8-)

well today my cooking teacher kept me in half the break so on the way out i stole 6 or so eggs and threw them up at the tin roof and 1 window

I also found 4 rolls of string so on the way home me and my friends tied paper planes and other stuff to the end of the string and put them out the bus window so since u can't see the string the cars behind us were probly like wtf :lol:

212h0sy.jpg

I got a "come into school but no going to class for a week" type punishment,I don't even know what its called.First I wore this gown over my uniform,and a bishop's hat.I was telling everyone a new God came to me and told me to start this religion.Apparently,some Christians were offended,and some kids actually wanted to be my disciples.Heh.

My 10 commandments were:

-If I'm hotter than you,its because I'm fly,if you ain't,its cause you not.

-The drums are the pathway to enlightenment.

-Bathing is the Devil's activity.

-The bigger you can make fires fly,the bigger the penis you shall be rewarded with.

-The more girlfriends you've had in the past,the higher chance you will have more in the future.

-If after all those girls you're still a virgin,then good on you,you followed the law.

-No girl shall leave a drummer for his band's singer.

-Don't be a [bleep],let the TRUE God into your hearts.

-People with an IQ <100 should be shot should they attempt to speak cleverly

-AMEN TO THAT,BRUDDA!

I wrote that on a stone slab(well piece of paper I made to look like a stone slab) and brought a staff to school as well.Doubtless that I wrote it in mordern English,I was preaching in English.When the school's higher powers came to "question" me,I went all "No hablo ingles?" on them.They tried Chinese,but wth I fail there =D so I went "Porpavor?(sp)"

So though I said a week,its actually more like a month.I go to school during the holidays,and I just sit there with no classes or anything to attend.HOWEVER,there are some interesting girl-only CCAs having practice there. :D

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

So though I said a week,its actually more like a month.I go to school during the holidays,and I just sit there with no classes or anything to attend.HOWEVER,there are some interesting girl-only CCAs having practice there. :D

during holidays/weekend = me no attend

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Its my punishment for being the Pope of Awesome on the last day of school -.-

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

don't go?

don't go?

I could,but meh I like the female CCAs.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

don't go?

I could,but meh I like the female CCAs.

CCA?

Anyone else think most of these stories are made up for the sake of impressing people over the internet?

Or maybe its just because i went to a half decent school.

Yeah, tbh i dont believe most of these. Im planning to mass-spam my schools printers, though <3:

I have to play nice this year due to an upcoming trip, but my XBL friend speaks to me of his annual pranks. He's told me two so far.

1. A few years ago - Contaminated the school water supply with Koolaid.

2. This year - Released 3000 crickets into the school.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I have to play nice this year due to an upcoming trip, but my XBL friend speaks to me of his annual pranks. He's told me two so far.

2. This year - Released 3000 crickets into the school .

:shock:

That could cause a bit of damage though.

I've been planning something like this since Freshman year. Either hitting the water for fountains and sinks, or the pool, or both, if I get enough supporters and money.

:shame:

And I'll agree, a lot of these do sound fake, but then again some of mine do sound fake (at least to me, reading them over now). Then again, none of you know me irl, so you can't know that what I said is true...I've had stories carry over from fifth grade into high school (I went to 5th at one school, 6-8 at another, and 9-current at yet another, and up til 8th, I went to small private schools), that I haven't even told people, because my reputation follows me like a crazed stalker....Half of my vo-tech class thinks I am an insane pro-nazi baby killer...Now I may be partially insane, but I haven't killed any babies, and I'm not quite pro-nazi (more pro-Stalin if anything). I suppose a lot of these are more "you had to have been there"-type stories, or stories that are like many of mine - you have to know the person telling the story.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Well back in grade school, The whole freshman class rebelled against the school for firing all the best teacher's and replaced them with N00b teachers lolz. The teachers would be like "ummmm we are gunna learn about... some stuff today." but that was back in my childish days lol. the cops came and all...

SLUGMAN2.jpg