What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

yea the oprigin behind my name is quite simple, but heres it from the start

ok this is my 2nd attempt at playing rs, and my first acc was called "skaifeauzzie" a pretty lame name, but it was "cool" at the time.. lol

and on skaifeauzzie, i was a melee dude (warrior) and well, i died with full addy in the wild, (noooo lol) and i was very annoyed so i quit, (nooby thing to do)...

so after around, mm lets say atleast 3 months, i started playing again and wanted/needed a new account and i didnt want to use melee again after dying with full addy... lol

so long story short i became dead1y_arr0w and became a ranger =)

oh and i got to like 55 range then stopped being a ranger cos i couldnt keep up with arrow costs so i went back to melee, another long story short i lost (this is serious) 3 sets of full rune in the wild in less than 5 days, which is a massssssive loss for a lv 50 something... so i went bac to ranging and havent urned back since =)

--dead1y--

dead1y_arr0w.png

dead1y_arr0w.png

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines adam4fulham pretty simple, im called adam nd i support fulham football club =) but i think its pretty babyish name and i wanna change =) to like my fave bands like enter shikari or my chemical romance, or maybe bookcharacters....brom,eragon, basically characters from eragon nd the inheritance series =).i started the account wen i woz 11 but im 12 now.

wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ot 50 agility nd theiving,only 1 herblore lvl nd 2 minin lvls till i can do legends!! FTW

adam4fulham.png

Hmmm... my name. Oh yes. I was at the age when playing with fire was really fun (it still is) and I had been on a camp with my cuz. We were being stupid, and dacing around the fire. My cuz got on his knees and bowed to me and said "Lord Of Fire"

So when I started the game the next day I typed it in, but unforunatly miss spell it #-o. So thats where I got Lord Firer from.

You are awesome for putting "~Shadow" in your signature and not at the bottom of your posts

~Shadow

Dragoon=a race I made up in a comic(which I'm trying to scan)

Son=my favourite charecter was a son of a dragoon and a human,so yeah.

Pretty sad huh?But it sounds cool nowadays=)

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Mines actually a funny story. My boyfriend (Who happens to play Runescape) and I were sitting in the living room of his place and we had ordered pizza and because i don't like red meat he started teasing me whilst i ate my vegetarian pizza (I love me veggies)

Saying 'Shaz-is-a-rabbit' and he kept saying it and teasing me with it playfully and then cut it down and it came out as 'Shazarabbit' and its stuck ever since. ^_^

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

mine was my best friends name from rs classic, me and him did major lobby runs(urgh i hate the tickets!)anywho, he eventually became a member got an awesome acc, got bored and i eventually got it..rs2 comes out, i cant think of anything better, and since lordaginor was still an account in rsc, i went to the next best thing...lordaginor1---they should really make it so we can change our names--- <.<

barrowsmwccape,lordaginor1.gif

lordaginor1.gif

lordaginor1.gif

Since I was very little, I've had this remote-controlled Jeep. The box said "Cyclone". So when I first needed a name for somewhere I picked that cause it was right in front of me. Then, if somewhere the name was taken, not surprisingly, being an actual word, I'd add 'BG' to it, standing for Bulgaria, my country. So that's it, if you see somebody named Cyclone anywhere else, it's likely to be me.

my name pretty short story:D

i was a ektremly little kid 5 years ago. i ownted X for some reason. think it was mystic. of couse everthing with "x" was taken. so i took my birth year and pyts "x" around it:D

original. no one is like me:D

*goes of to make name with x birtyear in :D*

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Mr42

well my name came from the fact that im a girl ... lol a typo on mrs that stuck (and if anyone sees me in game ... donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t accuse me of being a transvestite! (it gets a little annoying))

and 42 "the meaning to life the universe and everything" yay for Douglas Adams!

(in case you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know according to "the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy" 42 is the ultimate answer to "the ultimate question of life the universe and everything" but no 1 understands this because no 1 knows that the question actually is)

monkeyqy5.th.jpg

I used to ride (A motorbike) and one of my nicknames was Fonz (Happy Days). After a few variations were taken I ended up with mrfonzio.

Since I have a few other accounts with much better names including:

T H E FONZ

&

Father Fonz (A Monk)

-------

Currently looking for someone to make me a signature.. pm here or in game! Thanks ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ Fonz

I got my name because I love to play to play video games and I'm usually pretty good at them, so MasterGamer. But on another site a few years ago it was taken and gave me Mstrgmr as a suggestion. I loved it and have had it ever since as my name for every site. I chose 11 because it's my favorite number and just Mstrgmr was taken.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

Olyc4000 is my game name.

It is a shortened version of Olympus C4000, the make and model of the digital camera I use, which I happened to glance at while trying to think of a user name.

my name i got from when i was little, i was fairly good at playing games for my age and my little brother wanted to play to but he was stil too small so to avoid a fight we named the savefile (it was not runescape)

rick + daan = rida

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

Greek or Latin names just seemed to be appropriate for the world of Runescape.

My first character was called Hieros Gamos (which is greek for a sacred or ritual wedding) but I messed him up and forgot the password :wall:

So my second character used the same basis - hence Helios Gamos which means Sun Wedding (and also has the benefit of being easier to spell).

I have another noob character called Helio Trope - which again is of greek / latin origin is a type of flower (with no space between the words). The latin name is heliotropium arborescens meaning woody like and turns to the sun.

Helios_Gamos.png

Quod liet ingratum est; Quod non licet acrius urit.

Im a big fan from the greek mythology so I wanted my name to be something which was connected to it. Zeus, Hades I all thougth it wasnt me. Then I came up with Mount Olympus I changed it to Olympeus since it sounded more like a person. And since that namer was taken (it seemed) and I hate numbers I used the two X's

you are one of the greatest merchants in the world
olympeusna6.gif

X_Olympeus_X.png

Everyone loves talking about themselves, so this is a great post.

So, my turn, here goes...

I sat there at the screen name prompt, and all of the LOTR names I could think of were either gone or not allowed. My mind went blank! I've read many hundreds of great novels and just couldn't think of a name.

I then resorted to my youth and tried MattTheMod from the social 'tribe' with which I associated - not knowing what a Mod was in the game. Anyway this was not allowed.

I did not want numbers, I wanted something clever and (hopefully) unique. From watching my son play I could see the pseudo-medieval theme and all I could think of at the time related to where I live.

Bletchley is derived from the Saxon "Blecca's Ley". A ley is a clearing in the forest and Blecca was (one would suppose) the name of the leader of the tribe or family that settled there. So Blecca it was.

BTW it is annoying that the guy near the sand pit in Zanaris has a similar name and yes, my came first!

Blecca.png

mine used to be plasman0.

Plasman + n

but I got bored of it, so I gave it to someone else and created a new one known as plasdragon1

plasma - ma + dragon

Why plasma? We were learning about the 4 states of matter in science class when I first learned about RuneScape

hmmm....nope. I got nuthin'

please support me as I run to 1mill!