1 May 2007 - Behind the Scenes - May

so does this mean i have to do this crap all over again?? bc iv been a champ, been to moss island...ect.

just wondering if ill logg on and get a sudden xp boost in a bunch of levs for stuf ive already done...

I'd assume not, then nearly one half, if not more, of the runescape population would have the tasks complete the day tehy came out. Where's the fun in that?

Varrock museum = ruby necklace! I saw a post that said something about the Museum when someone tried to make a ruby necklace.

Woot Woot! This seems like a decent month. I might actraully leave the hunting grounds for a change

I don't care about the graphic update as long as they don't ruin Varrock by turning it into a giant bathroom like they did with Falador.

I'm wondering if they're going to "fix" the city (there's many run down/crumbling portions of Varrock) or just update it graphic wise. It would be sweet if they actraully fixed all the buildings and made them look superb.

It's only a matter oftime before they run out of cities and start releasing player related graphic updates ::' Has anyone seen the new NPC's lately? They look spectacular. I'm hoping for killer sideburns like from the Tower of life quest (one worker had some killer sideburns)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm most looking forward to the Kalphite Queen graphic update, as well as the Varrock update. The Diary sounds nice too though!

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

i hope all these nice things wont be dumb like the yeweltry update...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

The new quest diary thing souds very interesting. BTW, what's up with today's new poll? An actor for sandwhich lady and WOM?

Jagex humor strikes again.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I'm quite interested in the achievements diary, (being the quest nut that I am).

I do hope however that if you won the fight pits in the past you won't have to do it again for it to count. With all the clans there it is virtually impossible to win without a large team. Meh, maybe I could go in the middle of the night and try to get lucky.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

To be honest, this looks like the best month in...months! (I hope they release something pretty on my B-day! :D)

same! except mine's on a monday...i hate monday b-days.. <.<

anyway, it looks like a pretty good month. Lookin forward to it.

To this:

ok im not 1 to complain about combat... but melee just got the berserker necklace another melee item. and magic is going to get more spells?

seriously, ranged?... range had the cross bow thing which was cool and was like wow awesome yea! for a week. but itd be nice to throw it something

but hey whatever, chimchompas arent too bad for range.

:uhh: , wrong thread...

wow, you confused me. im serious, i had been posting between this thread and another and wasnt sure if i had them posted in the correct thread but man... i wasnt wrong.

dont you think ranged should get a reasonable PVP weapon? like a crystal short bow, with like +80 ranged and blah blah blah.

I think that ranged needs an update, but its not like this one will make magic overpowered...lunar spells don't ever do damage, they do other stuff that mainly aid in skills.

and this:

The best looking updates for me are the additions to Lunars and the Achievement Diary. Hopefully we'll see some useful, high-level spells. I'd like to see it, but the entire idea of high-level Lunar spells is oxymoronic. Lunars are supposed to be a skiller's spell-set; why would the spells require a high magic level?

well, to start the quest i think you need 60 something magic anyway, and a lot of skilling is alching...so a few have high magic i assume.

Personally, I can't wait till the lunar update! I have noticed that, if I have all the regular teletabs at my disposal (which I can get now with my mahogany eagle lectern), I am perfectly happy with a lunar spellbook.

lalalasig2.png

The start of the month looks very strong, but the end is kind of weak.

Read more in the editorial I wrote, in my sig. ;)

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

personally, i think these updates are a real bummer. now the shadow sword will be identified by people! ruined! i think the sword is bit hard to see now anyway but meh...

OT: i think jessy87' s right; range should be up'ed a bit...just not to a bow/armor req of 80.. im already struggling to 70...

Popoto.~<3

The Diary sounds good. I would worry though about the "bonus" that you get though. Depending on how many tasks you have to do... the reward could be rather disappointing.

A ticket boost in the agility mini game would be nice, but for some reason I have my doubts on that.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

thinking about the new spell -hes "frozen" and you unfreeze him and get a new spell....

please tell me this is my mind, and jagex hasnt lisened to all those ranting noobs (i know you know what i know what you know i mean- your read those nooby rants bout their deaths to ice spells)and ist bringing out an "un-freeze" spell

*screams, runs around. there coming, the noobs are coming* :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Blade+moon1.png

Some are addiced to illegal drugs. Me? Im addiced to CHEESE

Wisdom is POWER

The new quest diary thing souds very interesting. BTW, what's up with today's new poll? An actor for sandwhich lady and WOM?

Jagex humor strikes again.

I lol'ed in real life when I saw Arnie had the most votes for the WOM. :lol:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.