Crystal Halberd. Do you think it'll launch, later, or never?

Lust

WHO CARES?

The dragon halberd is PLENTY strong.

For a cheap item that can kill black dragons, I don't want something that will DEGRADE.

=D> I agree completely. It would have to be seriously powerful if Jagex wanted something that people would abandon the dragon halberd for. And that would make it about the strongest weapon in the game....

if it did happen it would be so stupidly slow tho i can see it now hit 20 seconds later hit repeat they wouldnt make a fast ultimate weapon.....again

I don't really think it's necessary at all. Sure it would be a nice addition to the crystal weapons but there aren't really many places to use them and the degrade would be a pain. I doubt it would become popular at all...

Looking back on the whole thing about rangers, magers, and mellers needing an update; range just got chinchompas (extremely fast exp), mage just got more lunar spells, yet correct me if I'm wrong melle hasn't gotten a "big" update in a while... I do believe that melle is to overpowered, but I think that they will probably get a new weapon soon, although I doubt it will be a crystal hallberg.

Getting another sig

[removed]

Castle Wars was a player suggestion.

However, I say they will come out.

Although, might take very long.

Penguins and POH took long :shock:

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Hopefully never, Id much rather another crystal bow but a short bow just as fast as magic short. Rangers need a good update.

so true. range just needs a good pvp item. that is realistic to use in the wilderness and cw duels and everything else, even in training range it should be reasonable, but not like red chin's

Is all you rangers can do complain about how poor you are? Omg go use mage or melee then if you think it's better or easier :S Red chinchompas own for range training go hunt and use them...

Hopefully never, Id much rather another crystal bow but a short bow just as fast as magic short. Rangers need a good update.

so true. range just needs a good pvp item. that is realistic to use in the wilderness and cw duels and everything else, even in training range it should be reasonable, but not like red chin's

How exactly do you want it different from red chinchompas then? No area attack? Use a normal bow and arrow. Cheaper? Use normal chinchompas. What exactly do you rangers want? :x

I think that crystal hally WILL come, it takes a matter of time. Besides, i think they are planning to finish the plague city storyline once and for all with MEP3. Crystal halberds and access to Priffindas are possible rewards.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Is all you rangers can do complain about how poor you are? Omg go use mage or melee then if you think it's better or easier :S Red chinchompas own for range training go hunt and use them...

ty for saving my time silver

ontopic:

as said before, it will take time. 100% chance of it coming out, just probably not within a years time.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

A Crystal Shortbow? Holy Hell, rangers would ROCK ANYONE unless they prayed range. 99 Rangers already hit plenty hard enough. I would like their specs back, though.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Even if it would come out it would only be used for looks, pretty much like the shield too.

Because:

-Very expensive

-Degrades

-Hallys extremely slow

-No special?

-Theres already dragon which is powerful enough + fairly cheap

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

If you can think of one then give infomation, just don't say "N4rb 1 g0t j4g3x t02 4dd t3h b4rr0w m3 dds m41n sp3c 0nz j00 n0a4bs!

Skill Capes

Prayer Books

The new Dragon Weapons

Player Owned Houses

Hunter Skill

Need I continue? :D (Please say no, I can't think of any more)...

Anyone can list, got proof?

I am a wild Smapla. I feast on illiterates, and spend most of my time napping in the shade.

You must be a quite large fellow if you feast on illiterates, they are plentiful around these parts.

As for the person who said that the crystal halberd would be too expensive, I disagree. The crystal bow, once at its minimum buy, is definitely worth the cost. And since the crystal halberd would most likely be stronger then the dragon halberd, I think you could go as far as to consider it a good deal for its power.

happiehour.jpeg

The Crystal hally will come out (eventually) but tbh I rather wait another 6-8 months and get a good wep even if its slow than get a Crystal Hally next week and it be garbage.

But first I also think that range needs more weps that are good. No one say "omg they got chimps!!" So? That came out 6 Months ago, Mage just got an update and melle got Anchor and Ancient Mace not to mention all the weps they already have. While range only has 3 good ones (magic short bow, iron knives, and crustal bow.)

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

Agreed. But i don't think the Halberd will ever come out. There are many NPCs that say many things like this. It's just Jagex getting our hopes up and then laughing at us.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I think they'll come out with it. They came up with those stupid Dorgeshuun bone weapons that NO ONE uses. They'll add another weapon people won't use. Despite the strength it would possess, the whole degrading thing would deter so many people.

i agree that the dorgeshun stuff was mighty useless, but somehow i doubt having to pay for a degrading weapon would stop people using it...

a melee weapon that, if perhaps slow (hally speed) it could have a similar or higher str to the anchor (at 10/10 charge). there is also the bonus of being able to safe-spot monsters.

having to pay for barrows didn't stop people using the best melee defence in the game, that 'pay as you go' cost just made the armour cheaper than dragon and 3rd age. (although 3rd age is admittidly rarer)

phaper.png

killing off the TET, one newb at a time :^_^:

latestsig-1.png

im cutting back on rs now due to rl issues (college), my sig stats havent been updated in a while...

Nope, :( as jagex hasn't used any players suggestions for updates as far as I've seen. If you can think of one then give infomation, just don't say "N4rb 1 g0t j4g3x t02 4dd t3h b4rr0w m3 dds m41n sp3c 0nz j00 n0a4bs!

Among the things that we regularly see on the forums are possible uses for some of the jewellery that can't be enchanted yet. So this week's update is to give all those neglected necklaces a purpose. There were so many good suggestions, though, that we had to create an entirely new type of jewellery in order to use even a fraction of the great ideas!

I think they eventually will have a crystal halberd, it will have 70 attack and 50 agility to wield, kind of like the crystal bow.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."