Zaros. A new god to all of us followers?

iman

Maybe the Saradominists are rebuilding Zaros' city in hpes he will fight Zamorak.

actually, that's pretty much the opposite of what they did in the god wars. saradominists gave the staff of amadyl to zammy in hopes of him killing zaros. kinda a repitition of history only with the evil gods on opposite positions. in fact, zaros was never revealed to be evil, we just all assumed he was.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zaros was a good boy who got in with a bad crowd. It was those evil Howard boys I tell you. I never wanted them around. I told my husband Hank, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHank, I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want those Howard boys around.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

i look at my friend ( w kar)...he does his mad thing about why zaros is better than all other gods and that saradomin suck(as he says)... :P

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Well, my personal theory is that eventually, there will come a quest that is sort of 'God Wars, pt 2'. All of the quest dealing with the old gods, Enakhra's Lament, Temple of Ikov, etc., end with the god in question saying something about continuing the fight in the north, i.e., the Wilderness, which came about as the result of the original God Wars. So, if Zaros appears, he may be connected to that.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

If zaros comes back, there'll be hell to pay for Zamorak and the other Mahjarrat that betrayed him...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Why do I have to quote a modified version of Carol of the old ones.

"He will reclaim, all in his name. Hopes turn to black, when he is back.

Madness will reign, terror and pain, woes without end, where he extends"

I recently took a little education in Cthulhu. Interresting myth, would definitly beat Zaros by miles. But seeing as both are trapped in everywhere, I think Zaros will never raise again.

As it would acording to runescape lores mean the end of the world.

I do think though that we will be twarting his resurrection in some way.

Zaros, the empty lord, is not evil. He is the god of destruction. Wich we portray as evil.

Im a loyal Armadylian, but one has to know or atleast think about that what you want to defeat.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Zaros was the old pagan god in Gielinor. He was slayed by Zamarok who was a follower (I think right? haha) I don't think much of him, he doesn't have any followers (On the game) anymore so why would their be rune armors and whatnot for him? Saradomin (woot!), Guthix (woot!), and Zamarok (boo!) are all worshipped still, that's all. :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I think "Just another random god to fill empty pages on Jagex's website, he'll never effect the game and I don't read the crap on the website anyway". :D

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

I think "Wow, your a pretty big lower to lose in a battle against a human." :twisted:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Erm, I have a vague recollection of when the cat-speak amulet came out... didn't Bob claim to be Zaros?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

zaros =P~ lamest god, if he can get killed or whatever by zammorak, guthix is the creater of geilinor according to the histories... wisest god too if you ask me, and he was more powerful than zaros... besides, zaros plays the smallest role ever, he's part of the base for the quest shield of arrav. i mean, come on, that's one of the most pitiful quests, next to only the cat quests. zaros is a lame former god, i hope i never see him again.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

looks like i dont have to say much of anything now. you guys either answer your own questions or answer somebody else's =D>

You fight to survive...That's all there is to it.

richforlife5cm.png

zammy8yx.gif

90combat8jd.gif

i think wow who cares about a games made up gods
I think wow, you're an idiot for not caring about the story of a game that you invest so much time into.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I thought... why would a god of such power be brought down by zamorack?

I followed him for a while, but now I am an atheist in Runescape (Christian in real life though)

Zammorak was useing the staff of the powerful god armadlly ( can't remmember the spelling)

Oh and Zaros was just about to finish off Zammorak when Zaros slipped and the staff was plunged into his heart. :XD:

zaros lamest god, if he can get killed or whatever by zammorak, guthix is the creater of geilinor according to the histories... wisest god too if you ask me, and he was more powerful than zaros... besides, zaros plays the smallest role ever, he's part of the base for the quest shield of arrav. i mean, come on, that's one of the most pitiful quests, next to only the cat quests. zaros is a lame former god, i hope i never see him again.

Umm desert Treasure is based off of Zaros. And many other quests based on his history. <.< -.-

prospektssigza4.jpg

zaros =P~ lamest god, if he can get killed or whatever by zammorak, guthix is the creater of geilinor according to the histories... wisest god too if you ask me, and he was more powerful than zaros... besides, zaros plays the smallest role ever, he's part of the base for the quest shield of arrav. i mean, come on, that's one of the most pitiful quests, next to only the cat quests. zaros is a lame former god, i hope i never see him again.

Actually Zaros didn't even know he was betrayed, until zamorak stole the staff of armadyl and stole the power pf zaros, leaving him almost( dead?) powerless. That's how zamorak became a god. So zaros was a god wayyyy, before zamorak, and you dare to say that he is a "secondary" god, bah!

HAIL ZAROS!

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

actualy zaros is the strongest god and could beat any of the other gods 1 vs 1 but not with the staff of armadyl zamorak used...and you cant know if he is really dead...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Ancient Magicks. Duh. :roll: How many possible other things other than perhaps the Digsite, an Ancient Staff, or the Mahjarrat race can come to mind from that name?
perhaps edgvil? or ghostly robes?

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If