~!~Strength Training?~!~

hardwick246

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My strength setup for slayer (Trojann2 referred to this):

screenshot081bl3.png

As powerful as a whip, fast as a whip, just a little bit less accurated... but high attack takes care of that.

Can you confirm if the black mask and berserker necklace bonuses stack? I haven't been able to do the tests yet, and I was just wondering if anyone else has.

Either way, I still say it's the best way to train strength.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

heal with guthans and train attack with whip...2m strangth from slayer training like that already:)

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I use pest control nowadays. I don't recommend you do that before level 80 because clans below that and world 78 stink. Before that I camped at shadow warriors.

If you want to train slayer or want drops, then do that. Pest control is the fastest current method for 80+, and with slayer you're training another skill at the same time and get good drops.

As many are aware, the whip cannot train strength.

How do you train your strength? Method, armor/weapon, area?

Try getting strength 91->95 with whip controlled mode, perhaps? -.-

Yes, I just answered the question. I train strength with whip. :P

Margus.png

For anyone saying ANYTHING other than pest control, your out of your mind.

It is the single fastest way to train any stat, whether you dharok at pc, use a scim at pc, or use the beserker necklace with and obby weapon at pc. Your gonna get more xp per hour at pc.

But aside from that, killing ankou, shades, or any other undead monster (you might want to try tarlins lair) with the salve ammy (e) for the 20% for increased experience for not only str, but attack and defense as well.

Its the best xp, but it gets boring after a thousand points or something.

If i train strength i might go to earth warriors or get 100 pest points and be relatively close to a level then train using slayer.

For anyone saying ANYTHING other than pest control, your out of your mind.

It is the single fastest way to train any stat, whether you dharok at pc, use a scim at pc, or use the beserker necklace with and obby weapon at pc. Your gonna get more xp per hour at pc.

But aside from that, killing ankou, shades, or any other undead monster (you might want to try tarlins lair) with the salve ammy (e) for the 20% for increased experience for not only str, but attack and defense as well.

Am I out of my mind to want Slayer exp and drops that CANNOT be obtained at PC? I think not. Anyway, D scimmy on slayer tasks. Slayer Exp and an extra super pure set <3:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

a little thing i would like to say, if you want pure strenght xp, them i have no idea of what is best, i'm using the scimmy, as i don't like the speed of the anchor for training with it

but if you want the fastest xp, then actually whip is best

instead of using whip first on attack, then on defence, and at the end, use a worse weapon for training strenght, it's faster to just attack with controlled mode with the whip.

Scherzo.png

Berzerker Necklace and Obby Sword.

That's the best combo (by a little bit). However, it *may* not be as good against high defense opponents, although I'm not too sure.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

everyone has this setup for srength traning(little boting imo but it works)

penance torso

d scim

runedef

fire/obby cape

runeboots

neitzinot helm.that how most people train strength anywy and it works

tifsdac6mc.gif

Strength was my first 99, ranked 500s in strength ATM. Dragon scimmy for hourly exp rate can't be beat. Dharok is nice if you like eating prayer pots like skittles and maintaining under 10hp, while worrying about laggs, evil chickens etc. I did that at abbys for a long while. Of course Ring of Life there as the abbys dont hit over 10 is quite nice for peace of mind, but you hit a lot of zeros.

Once again, D Scimmy. Now I will not get into PC, as that is a random exp rate based on whether or not your on consistently with a winning team or not...and I was 124 Pre-PC.

Trolls at death plateau with pots is 60-72k exp per hour, tons of spawns and never crowded. 2-3 kills per minute, 360 exp each. enjoy. I made 100 in under 4 months there, and 123 in under 12 months there.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I don't train str. I'm trying to get my rank as low (or as high, well, just bad) as possible. Approaching 500,000 ::'

Ya well thats cause your a noob :XD:

Dragon Scimmy at dust devils with super strength and attack pots + going for a chain = good xp(and good money if i ever get a drop 5k kills now -.- )

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Dragon Scimitar FTW!@!!! :thumbsup: Yep dragon scimi pwns all. Nuff said.

I train normally at Ankous or PC when I'm really bored.

woah thats weird....kris c6 just told me to train at ankous...and im going too, lets say he took the words right out of my mouth..[Caution: Executable File]pt for when im bored :-w

Let your yellow mellow.

Dragon Scimitar FTW!@!!! :thumbsup: Yep dragon scimi pwns all. Nuff said.

I train normally at Ankous or PC when I'm really bored.

nuff said +1 for scim

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

I don't ever EVER use Pest Control for my melee training. I think it's a waste of exp I can use on Slayer.

So I slay with my whip when I do Attack and Defense, and then slay with my Dragon Scimitar when I do Strength.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png