What is YOUR money making method? =D

Arty

isnt it hard to sell zam wines?

I've never had much of a problem, i usually tele-grab in w1-5 (faster respawn) so usually some mem who needs them comes and offers to buy.

On topic: I'm f2p so I also tele-grab or smith steel bars if i really need money.

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I just want money, runecrafting is great money.. but I'd like to get my combat stats up so I'll be killing drags for bones and hides I guess for a while.. Right now I still have to alch 30k more longs for 94 mage first though D:

I cant cut mages or fish sharks so I make laws...

Since im trying to get an awsome house and 90 construction I need about 60m (lots and lots of laws... :thumbsup: )

Pasty.png

Fletching is now completely unprofitable, although before the sring x update, I made some 250k-330k an hour stringing yew longs. I would buy the unstrung bows for 250-300ea, bs 170-185ea, and sell for 580-600ea.

Now? I'm lost... I had a bad time double nat running, lost 2 glory's in 2 trips, but am thinking about it again, by using dueling rings to go to cw, and then using a glory from the bank there to go to edgevill, and then putting it back in the bank... the price of ess is going up, too.

I suppose hunting chinchomps might be a good idea too, but at the minimum required level, i doubt that I could catch enough an hour to beat mining coal... I also have no clue where to sell chins, and for how much, so if anyone wants to tell me, i'd be grateful...

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

BARROWS!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@

Made 105m there and still counting.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 2 weeks later...

Runecrafting

Runite Mining

Rune Rock Alching

Full Verac at the Barrows

Killing the latest high level monster(5 Dark Bows in 4 days ftw)

Slayer

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Ill probably wait for em to fall from the sky or sell my stuff...

if im desperate i make pures and kick some noob butt...

When i reach my 99 hunter goal ill probably run off into the jungle kicking chincompa naadz :XD:

atm smelting iron bars(forge rings f t w) for xp and selln bars high as possible, then makes nats or use iron bars to make iron knifes to sell 45ea (Pm me =p )

barrows too along with the old ' make b staffs and alch em'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Currently: Hunter

After that Barrows... I'm just going to be a bum, get 99Fm, relax, do barrows. When I make some mean profits I might buy a mask. I'd buy a mask but I need guthans for barrows and it'd wipe out my money supply #-o

I'll prolly make some money off of Hunter afterward. I want to climb those ranks. After I get 99 I'll hunt for liesure, not because I want to finally max Hunter ::'

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Am I the only one to mention the shade tombs? :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"