Your Religion?

RayOxide

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i'm an Antitheist.

Drat, did they reintroduce the no religious topics ban - again? :?

[censored]

Communism is not fit for humans. We are not good enough for it.

Tip.It is officially Red. o.0

What's the point of this thread? Apart from giving peoples religion out it has no conversation base, unless you want one side to argue against the other but that will likely result into a flame war.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

This thread is going to hell.

I'll drive the bus :D

*insert your god here* SUCKS!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

atheist isn't a religion you idiots.

With common sense you would have known that.

I'm an Athiest :anxious:

Learn to spell it too. and with that little emote you used, its as if your scared or embarrassed... learn to represent your "religion" with pride.

This will be locked...

We've had waaay to many religious topics, they all are the same... Christians arguing that Jesus is our lord and savour... Athiests demanding proof...

Gets old

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I don't have a religion but funnily enough I believe in a lot of life morals practised in Buddhism, Spiritualism and Taoism.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I have no religion, but I'm not an atheist. I'd put myself on the shelf of agnosticism (I cannot claim to know the Truth, as the truth is very likely inherently unknowable). Doesn't take away the fact that I can understand the value and meaning of practising a religion and that I have drawn big parts of my moral system from christianity/catholicism. But it's just not in my personal nature to be religious.

But I agree, we've had our share of flaming religion topics here. Please, no more.

Christian. Not that this is "really" the point of you posting this thread.

:ohnoes: Running away before this erupts and gets locked. :ohnoes:

In before an Atheism is or is not a religion debate.
Same here.

Actually - I don't really have a religion, I simply don't care for it at all, so that's Atheism right? I just go with since I wont care even if a god is proven so that rules out the other one... :-s

Go away, its obvious you just want to try and start a flame war.

Prove it. By the way, ever heard of a typo?

I only wanted to know what the most popular 'religion' is. And if it's going to be a 'flame war' why spam in it? -.-

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Errr.... I still boggles my mind why other atheists want to announce that they are one. I tend to stay away from just out right saying it just because the fact tends to draw a lot of unwanted attention to myself (in real life). Personally, I think we all should just take what we belief and just go with it. Don't ask about, or question other's belief.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Athiest as of right now. I was Christian at one point, but I guess Athiesm just made more sense to me.

It kinda sucks, though. Because my parents are Christian. So I try to have some kind of intelligent conversationIFYOUCALLTHATINTELLIGENTCONVERSATIONHAHAHAuhoh with them, and they end up offending me by telling me I'm 'wrong' or 'too young' to understand.

[bleep] that noise.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Errr.... I still boggles my mind why other atheists want to announce that they are one. I tend to stay away from just out right saying it just because the fact tends to draw a lot of unwanted attention to myself (in real life). Personally, I think we all should just take what we belief and just go with it. Don't ask about, or question other's belief.

Same. I don't really consider myself to be anything. I don't believe in god and even if he was real, like rick said, I wouldn't care.

Go away, its obvious you just want to try and start a flame war.

Prove it. By the way, ever heard of a typo?

I only wanted to know what the most popular 'religion' is. And if it's going to be a 'flame war' why spam in it? -.-

I sorta have to agree with this, the main thing thats going to attract a flame war here is you guys announcing that it will, so, for once, could you guys shut the hell up and let a thread go the way it was intended to?

I think the mods on here should be able to tell whats in the rules and what is not without you guys going around to every topic you don't agree with and saying its going to be locked or its going to start a flame war.

You guys arn't going to get mod status for spamming like this everywhere so just give it up.

On topic: I'm agnostic.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

At least it hasn't erupted into an all out flame war, yet.

Anyway I'm Christian but I believe that you should believe in what you want as long as you aren't harming anyone else or disrespecting them. But it also works both ways, they also have to show you respect(but I'm not saying to take revenge).

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Its not the topic that bothers me (although its annoying), it's the constant "this is going to turn into a flame war" or "this will get locked" that is more annoying. Shut the hell up and let the mods do their job you're annoying.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.