100 AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH moments

sirgudi

Dieing from poison on your way to a bank or something of the like.

PKing and redbarring them 4 TIMES IN A ROW and then dieing to a PJ.

Becoming F2P on the day Pure Essence is released so your Essence isn't converted.

Dropping your prized collection of planks for more Bankspace then Construction is releaed.

Selling all 60k Yew Logs your merchanted the day before EVERY Yew Auto is banned.

Dieing IRL. :anxious:

(Add this one to the end) Reading all of this post then realising what a waste of 3 minutes that was which could have been used more constructively.

On your way to starting a fresh day of RuneScape by turning on your computer you bash your toe on the side of you desk! :cry: God the pain!

I've done that so many times! :boohoo:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing this pathetic excuse for a thread.

Seeing people like you post if you think it's pointless.

it is

and that is not an opinion, its a fact.

getting over 500k exp in a few hours right before the fally massacre and the roll back

I thought there was no rollback after the fally massacre? :-k

i just made that up and im pretty sure there was a roll back

there was no rollback

Annoying kids down town that find out you play runescape then start to call you by your RS name ask you for free stuff and generally never shut up about RS where all you want to do is play some basketball :cry:

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

A non Runescape one

Taking a dive from the highest platform there is. Doing an impressive, mighty.. no even INSANE! technique which only the best could do! Then, while being cheered at, you climb out of the pool, realizing after all the 'Oooooh!', your swimming pants in still in the water.. [cold water!]

Ha ha, what's funny is the cold water.

Alching a rune warhammer and a few days later you need it for a clue :(

I've done that :(. Luckily I killed trolls until I got one as a drop :D

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

When i use my d baxe special.

Im sure you're LOLing yourself in to a coma over this one eh?

too bad it's "raarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh"

which is completely different in meaning

gotta give him credit, though. Anyway, mine is: when in Tears of Guthix, the blue stream you're at disappears, and just as you click on another across the room, it reappears, so you waste time moving. AAAARGHHH!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Im sure you're LOLing yourself in to a coma over this one eh?

:lol:

Almost fell of my chair when I read that.

Anyways, I agree that this topic is just another one of those topics that doesn't belong in general discussion (sorry op, but it's just my opinion), but that doesn't mean you have to spam this topic saying it's pointless. Even though I hate these topics, let people who like them just enjoy them and post on the better topics. If you can find them that is.

best-guide-ever.jpg

i thought of one: you are a rich merchanter one alch from 99 mage. you decide to put your blue phat on for the final alch. you dont see the hat on your head and theres 2gp in your inventory. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

At least he got the level!

i thought of one: you are a rich merchanter one alch from 99 mage. you decide to put your blue phat on for the final alch. you dont see the hat on your head and theres 2gp in your inventory. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!
"ah well, i've still got 13 others"

Don't Click This

ironmfmcape,dominator428.gif

774th to 99 hunting on July 16th 2007

At least he got the level!

yeah, but it cost him 499,999,998 gp :wink:

soldersig.jpg

plus the cost of the runes to get him there.
Yes but he probably alched a lot of the way there, so he probably made a small profit. (except when he alched the party hat).

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Anyways, I agree that this topic is just another one of those topics that doesn't belong in general discussion (sorry op, but it's just my opinion), but that doesn't mean you have to spam this topic saying it's pointless. Even though I hate these topics, let people who like them just enjoy them and post on the better topics. If you can find them that is.

I agree.

All spam was removed off this topic, If you do not like the topic DO NOT POST it's as simple as that. Move on and post on a topic that does fancy you instead of spamming one that does not.

In other words Knock It Off.

Q.V. Tip Global Mod

queenvalerie.png

1 min from the start of a game of cw and all your friends just 'happen' to be on the other team. :evil:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You open the Barrow's chest, teleport out, and while your character shrinks you notice a Barrow's item on the ground because your inventory was too full....AARRRGGGHH!
happened to me on al evel 3 clue. killed the mage at relleka, had full invent, right when i tele i see zammy plate on the floor. >.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

1) Forgetting your spade at barrows.

2) Having karil tunnel, no food, and no ppots. TYhen, when karil is almsot dead, you have to tele cuz You have 18 hp and no food.

3) Collect like 50+ Barrow drops, and have a mass sale in W2. Then, the next sday Jagex idk, maybemakes the specials more often, and the prices skyrocket.

4) Dropping a santa (accidentally) and then getting teled by a molly. ( This actually happened to a friend of mine.)

5) After holding onto a rare for a long time, you sell, and the next day the rares go way up in price. (This is similar to #3)

I'll think up more, barrows is getting really boring.

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

getting over 500k exp in a few hours right before the fally massacre and the roll back
umm whats a roll back... and so its not spam.. :shame: finishing your slayer task of steel dragons but not realizing it till you kill 1k more with no visage!!!! :XD:

Could use a sig or avatar, PM me if intersted in making one.

umm whats a roll back... and so its not spam.. :shame: finishing your slayer task of steel dragons but not realizing it till you kill 1k more with no visage!!!! :XD:

A rollback is when something really bad happens in RS, like a huge bug abuse. They literally turn the servers back a few hours, pre abuse, so everyone whos playing goes back to the last time they logged out before that period. Its almost always a pain in the [wagon] for the people who play the game right.

Torlen.png

Buying 7 mask sets back in the day for 200k each, then selling them for 700k each a few months later, thinking how awesome a deal I made.

That must have crushed you deeply, don't worry, I feel your pain.

When I'm in the wilderness and typing a message and under attck, all of a sudden a loading bar appear, I hit backspace and it takes me 2 world select, I log back on and I'm dead and have lost all my items

Getting hit by a mage when standing next to the wildy ditch

\' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

Awesome Red Vs Blue quote

They shall all taste oblivion! Which tastes just like Red Bull! Which tastes digusting!

63s08kz.jpg