100 AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH moments

sirgudi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i use my d baxe special.

Im sure you're LOLing yourself in to a coma over this one eh?

too bad it's "raarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh"

which is completely different in meaning

Yeah im "loling" myself into a coma...

That was honestly just the first thing that came to my mind

no need for your stupid remarks.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

killing the kalphite queen, you need to do 1 more hit but have to teleport, while you pray/eat, someone else goes to kq, kill her and got d chain...

i was lucky here cause i was faster :shock:

Most damage gets you the drop...

after 30 seconds, everybody can take it

dropping/giving away hundreds of party hats because they were worthless, then realising all these years later they are worth hundreds of m

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

1. Within 2 hours of FINALLY buying a dragon wc axe, getting white screen of death, and logging back to discover you only have an axe handle and someone's running off saying "SCORE!" :cry:

2. Training Agility (my least favourite skill) to 56 for a Quest and with only 50 xp to go, a new Quest comes out needing 59 Agility.

Ananke32.png

Trying to get a skill to 99 and planning a big party! You get the experience just a tad of level 99. The party is planned! It is going to be big! And you get 99 accidently.. before the party.. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Happened to me with my 43 prayer :x

An "ARRGGH!" moment could be trying to go somewhere (like a guild) and forgetting to bring the equipment, like brown apron, chef's hat, etc.

mememe513.png

You spend 8 months making a pure thinking you're going to "p00n sum n00bz 4 loadz of st00ph" and then realise that everyone and their auntie has a pure your level and the only items you pk are daggers :lol:

^ That is an argh moment.

1) Seeing a low lvl dude drop a HUGE pile of money on the ground in Draynor in an empty area, see it appear, with heart thumping go over to pick it up but he getting it BACK JUST BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T ON RUN AND FAST ENOUGH TO CLICK >.< Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhh!!! He said it was 10 million :-X

2) Laughing on a crowded world at somebody in your player-stack gettin a sea troll and dying, and joking about that while fishing for lobs at Karamja, then DYING TO THAT VERY SAME TROLL and losing your very first rune scimmy, rune full helm, lobs, ticket money, dhide vambs and about 2k bronze arrows >.< Arrrrrrrrrghhhh!!!

-.- Coulda taken that loser troll without prayer cause I had lotsa cooked lobs with me atm -.-

What can I say? I adore Battlestar Galactica, one of the few shows where human-build ships OWN!

siggymv6.png

untitled6kv7.gif

getting that evil twin or that pinball style random event, especialy when you are about to make a great deal with someone!!

I got a drill demon when someone was going to buy my pumpkin for 7.5m.

Sure, they turned out to be a scammer, but it could've been real :-k

getting a long random event before a huge drop party :ohnoes:

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Dieing from poison on your way to a bank or something of the like.

PKing and redbarring them 4 TIMES IN A ROW and then dieing to a PJ.

Becoming F2P on the day Pure Essence is released so your Essence isn't converted.

Dropping your prized collection of planks for more Bankspace then Construction is releaed.

Selling all 60k Yew Logs your merchanted the day before EVERY Yew Auto is banned.

Dieing IRL. :anxious:

(Add this one to the end) Reading all of this post then realising what a waste of 3 minutes that was which could have been used more constructively.

On your way to starting a fresh day of RuneScape by turning on your computer you bash your toe on the side of you desk! :cry: God the pain!

I've done that so many times! :boohoo:

dang you guys are a bad luck charm

I just done that their :cry:

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

Getting red vambs at dust devils <.<

Dagannoth Supreme :P .

Falling from a bridge.

Getting rc pked, running back to get your pouches and penance gloves only to get pked again.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

spending 500k on supplies or spending millions to raise levels in a skill for a head start in a new minigame only to find out the supplies are provided or requirements were low :x

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.