Jagex Really Doesn't Like Pures?

bbalking

This game will not be right until all rares are made untradeable (or deleted) and all pure accounts are permanently banned.

Please Jagex! Push the big red button next to you that says "Delete all Pures/ Destroy all Rares"!!!!! :pray:

Note: You may not like that statement, but you know its true that rares and pures are a major reason the game is whacked out, besides autoers anyway.

8-)

Pasty.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, they made it so that you wouldent accidently get def exp when maging by not making ur attk thing switch when u log. they dont put cb requirements on items, or def.

they did this because EVERYONE asked for it!! ever since pc came out people have wanted their own lvl boats. NOW YOU GET TI AND WHAT HAPPENDS!? you all rant about it! you cant just ask for a great update and expect it to NOT be BALANCED! if you still wants exp from a game that is STILL for pures, ATLEAST THEY DIDNT TAKE OUT 40-70 ALLTOGETHER, then make a pure clan and get your own world!!!

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

A lot of 90-100s are ranting because the 70-99 boat has tons of 70-85s in it, who seem to not know how to play. I was standing in the corner of the 100 boat for about 5 mins waiting for a game, and I heard half the people in their boat talking about how this sucked, because of all the 70s who didn't know what to do or something.

I haven't heard one "Finally! we won!" or, "woot! win!" or such coming from that boat. I did, though, see about 5 level 85-90s playing in the novice boat. :-s

Also, the rumors about pc still being able to give 100k+ an hour of exp are mostly false unless you have a 120+ clan. my boat loses 1/3 of its games... which is OK by me, because I don't have a 110+ clan, or know any other worlds. Also, I'm just playing for the armor reward, not exp. I'm no pcp. :shame:

Ooh, I kind of wandered off-topic there. ON-Topic, I hate most pures.

Dbaspec.PNG

-.- because they are drop traders/gold buyers/showoffs/snobs/"My str level is higher than yours, so you're a noob" kind of people. :wall: Some are actually nice, but I still only have two pures on my friends list.

newsigac5.png

Why death to pures?

People say people where maxing out there pures?

There where people with maxed combat and less than 1k total level.

PC ruined the whole idea of combat training in my eyes.

Getting 99 str on a pure used to mean camping at experiments for half a year +. Now you can get it in 2 months.

I never really saw the fun in pc and only ever got around 1000 points in it.

But why hate pures? Do you hate pure skillers too?

68 Combat, 60 Slayer, 85 Strength.

Plus I don't think there will be a huge rise in Slaying Pures - They are already making PC Clans for levels 40-69 and 79-99 Pures.

Least they better not - Jellies are crowded enough with Clue Hunters -.-

We have nothing against "pures".

24 November, 2003

Discussion closed.

You misunderstood what they ment. You thought of str pures, but they mean melee pures. They mean that people who train up one type of combat and not another, like mages training hp, prayer, mage, and def... not purly mage/hp

Don't ask me for what I do for fun.

Anyways, what I do for fun (besides RS) is to tear up assignments I get and then try to re-create them. It's so much fun =D.

(I also like differrent things.(and purple ))

Hasaple2.png

Hasaple2.png

This game will not be right until all rares are made untradeable (or deleted) and all pure accounts are permanently banned.

Please Jagex! Push the big red button next to you that says "Delete all Pures/ Destroy all Rares"!!!!! :pray:

Note: You may not like that statement, but you know its true that rares and pures are a major reason the game is whacked out, besides autoers anyway.

8-)

As much as rares are "ruining" the economy, they are needed in a game like RuneScape. Take stakers for instance, they can easily make over 2.1B gp, the cap on items. In order to still keep getting more money, rather then just staying at 2.1b and not being able to keep anymore, they invest in rares which are basically the equivalent of a check or gift card in real life.

As for the pures, I don't thing Jagex has much of a problem against them themselves, but due to all the complaints that they get from all the "mains", they have to take action somehow. I don't mind pures in general, it's just gets really annoying when a pure walks up and start a conversation to the point of

Him: HAHA I have 99 str too and im 50 lvls lower

Me: That's nice

Him: Guess what I can hit as high as you, u noob

Me: If that's true, want to fight?

Him: No it'd be unfair you have def

Me: Why not get defence then?

Him: Because I can own anybody as it is

Me:...

I'm guessing that people hate pures because the majority of them take on the wilderness attitude of "I can beat anyone I want, and if they happen to beat me then they got lucky", instead of hating them for the stats they actually have.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

8-)

Clicḫ̬̉̉ line right now... but face it, you don't own a rare and you're jealous. <.<

Nobody likes pure because they ruined runescape along with autoers and rares. But mainly the pure ruined staking and pking no normal person can stake or pk without havign soem low lvl own them with their n00by 99 str

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Nobody likes pure because they ruined runescape along with autoers and rares. But mainly the pure ruined staking and pking no normal person can stake or pk without havign soem low lvl own them with their n00by 99 str
Actually, beating pures are not hard at all. I think you guys give pures to much credit to 'owning'.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

8-)

You're just jealous of my blue mask and my santa.

Pures are annoying...

I have a pure, and does that make me annoying?

I don't think that you read that properly :P

Yah. Andy said "Pures are annoying". Not "People with pures are annoying". Meaning the idea of pures annoys him. Not the actuall people with pures.

8-)

Actually, I think the major reason this game is whacked out is because people are intolerant of others, including pures and wealthier players.

So why don't we just delete all those people? >.<

You are a fool.

Are pures really annoying, or are mains just jealous?

I agree. =)

Stop harassing pures, or insulting them. Yes 1/3 or 2/3s are immature 10 year olds, but seriously, some are mature, and don't have an attitude.

Btw, all the replies I saw that somehow harassed a pure, I reported, because your breaking the Tip.It board rules. I hope punishment is delivered to those who I reported.

I dont understand, the way I see it most people are hating pures for the fact that they're using PC to lvl strength so fast. If that's the case than why are there so many lvl 100+ at PC that are happy with this update, are they not taking advantage of this minigame as much as pures...

Only difference would be that mains will train all stats and pures will train strength, it is simply a difference in opinion, one likes to face a greater challenge in facing opponents that are usually of the same intelligence and capability rather than a dumb computer controlled NPC

thats my opinion, dont flame

(F2P pure here)

I dont think jagex hates pures, at least not the pker pures. As for pc, it was nerfed becuase the exp was too quick, and it damaged game balance, and not only pures utilized that before the update.

Pure are not hated, but they are defiently (legit as they are) not the "ideal" way of playing, at least in jagex's opinon, and if a need to improve things for questes and other balanced chars demand a blow to pures, they wont care much. That is especially correct with skill pures (lets face it, the game didnt meant it to be that way), because they resemble bots in many things, even that unlike bots, they are legal. I mean that - every area that is easy for skill pures, is easy also for bots, and many methods to stop bots (like adding agressive monsters around resources), will also hurt those pure. In that way, jagex dont (and should) care much.

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood