The 10 places in runescape you'd rather not be!

Twist of Fate

Hey, not sure if this has been done or if it's in the right place, someone told me to come here with it. But I think you'd all enjoy reading about the more dangerous places in runescape Based on my experiences

They go from least dangerous to most dangerous

10. The Kharidian Desert

Sand and deadly enemies everywhere!

This isn't too bad, that is if you have enough water to keep you alive! I've cut it close a few times but this still isn't that bad. But I always enter with

caution buying loads of waterskins. This is a rather annoying place to be mainly because it's just so barren. I look around and it's silence. This surley isn't a major deadly place but it just makes me nervous

9. Karamja

No not the Karamja with the nice volcano and banana plantations. I'm talking about the one with poison spiders, snakes, brodoo victims, and much more! This place is just creepy. Picture Jumanji but with tribesmen running around with poison spears! But this came from no board game. The tai bwo wanni cleanup game always gets me rattled. Brodoo victims planting their evil curses on you, swarms of insects, poison weilding tribesmen and those annoying bush snakes! Not to mention the enemies around you! I don't go into that jungle unless I have to!

8. Mort Myre Swamp+The haunted woodsIs there any other place in runescape where food won't help you? Is there any other place in runescape with bubbling bogs and slimy swamps? I can compare nothing to this. I don't advise bringing small ammounts of food here unless you want them turned into a pile of decay. Not to mention what lies to the east. Creatures of the supernatural galore! Vampires breaking through the trees just waiting for a victim. Slugs and leeches who just want to get attached to you! Theres just an eiree glow about this place I just don't understand.

7. Iban's temple

If you've done the Underground Pass quest, you know what I'm talkin about. Skeletons and blood on the walls, the screams of the gods echo through the caves, the dripping sounds of water. The slaves to Iban's power locked up in cages, the corpse of the unicorn you have to kill and the blood surrounding the destroyed cage. (Sorry, I don't want to ruin it for you people who haven't done it) Demons and spiders! Oh yes! Spiders! If you don't like spiders, you better do this quest with the lights on. I absolutley hate them and I was lucky I killed that huge one! Yes, and it wasn't as hard though but this place is freaky. I never want to go back there again! Hope I don't need to use Iban blast anytime soon.

6. Member's Dungeon

I've only had one bad experience with this one and luckily I made it out alive. You see, my friend just randomly gave me a ring of life and I just wore it because it looked nice. I had never been in the dreaded dungeon before. This was very suprising. I walked down the steps into the small path with lava and brimstone on both sides. monsters everywhere! But I knew why I came....the baby blue dragon scale for a quest was nothing I was going to give up on. I had just realized, I didn't have my anti dragonbreath shield! I run past lesser demons and poisonous scorpions with not much health left and not much food either. I kill the small opponent and am trapped! And poisoned! I knew this was the end, but wait? A ring of life? I quickly ran past the lesser demons. I thought it was over. Suddenly, in lumbridge? But with all my items? YES! It had worked! Thank you kaisershami!

5. Trollheim and Death Plateau

hope you've got level 40 prayer because you won't even get past the gate unless you're ready to take a beating! You guessed it! Trolls and trolls! Ugly and deadly, the worst enemy you'll ever have. Ranger trolls, melee trolls, small trolls, huge trolls, and even romantic trolls! The mountains of Runescape have never seemed so deadly before I did any of the troll quests. If you plan on doing anything related to trolls, I wish you the best of luck.

4. White Wolf Mountain

No I'm not talking about the part with the wolves who mostly leave you alone. I'm talking about the part with frozen ladders, stalagmites, icy gates and Ice Giants! This place is home to the Ice Queen of Runescape. She waits on her frozen throne in her icy chamber waiting for someone to try to kill her for her ledgendary ice gloves. The hardest part for me was getting through the whordes of guards and trying to kill her without interference. If you plan on getting heros quest done, you better have some protection!

3. Sophanem PyramidEver see mummies in movies where all they do is chase the person exploring the tomb? Well they're not just going to look at you and get angry and it's not only mummies! Yes in this place there are terrors on a scale you wouldn't except all keeping their mistress safe from any adventurers like you! Luckily the cat that you need to enter will not go with you. The nice sphinx will watch after your furry companion. Once you enter, you think everything will be all right. But what some people don't realize is that most of the walls are lined with traps! yes traps and the undead walk all around these catacombs and they aren't afraid to kill (or at least poison if you're lucky) anyone who trespasses on their queen's territory. I am relieved how I never have to go down there again any time soon.

2. Ape Atoll and the Marim Dungeon

Wow is it nice to see monkey maddness in green on my quest list! Surley the hardest quest I had ever done. :ohnoes:

Once you get there, you get a nice welcoming party. Poison arrows and angry apes! Oh whats this? A safe jail cell? Wrong. Now you are most likley poisoned and must escape the gaurds. But does it end there? No! But one good thing is that once you get the greegree, you will never be attacked on ape atoll as long as you're weilding it. So the dungeon? Right!

The entrance is surrounded by highly poisonous birds, spiders, and snakes that will do heavy damage and will not wear off until you're in lumbridge. (or wherever your respawn after death is) You walk into the small rocky chamber and down the ladder and are swarmed with monsters! Most of them 90+. They will attack and poison you if you are not using protect from melee. But again you still aren't protected! It's a cave silly! Collapsing rocks, shaking walls, traps occasionally. Not to mention the fact the cave is extremley long and you'll run out of energy. But I'm not going to spoil the quest for you all. If you're planning on doing monkey madness, you better prepare yourself a little!

1. THE WILDERNESS!

Billowing smoke! Dragons! Poisonous monsters! Demons! Lava and hellfire! Everything seems evil in this hellish place! And thats not even including the Pkers! Even the nicest unicorns are dark with shadowy hearts. This is home to many deadly creatures including the chaos elemental with it's tenticles of death. If you ever see a giant purple blob that looks like a squid, at about 50 wild, run. This thing is bad and can kill most people in 3-5 hits. Not to mention disarming your items into notes and teleporting you away. But the deeper you go, the more treasure there is to be found. May the gods watch over you in the deadliest place in runescape.

10. Kharidian Desert

Why not? Hunt the Kalphite Queen, earn it's treasures.

9. Karamja

Fire Cape, who doesn't want that?

8. Mort Myre Swamp - Haunted Woods

Shortcut to barrows, not scary at all.

7. Iban's Temple

I find it hilarious that Zamorak's son is trying to scare me.

6. Member's Dungeon

Hawt place for killing Black Knights, ranging Black Demons, etc.

5. Trollhem & Death Plateau

Hawt Slayer experience from trolls, amazing drops.

4. White Wolf Mountain

Slayer experience, hardly used, fast and quick tasks.

3. Sephanem Pyramid

Close to the vicinity of Pyramid Plunder, which is by far the best Thieving Experience out there.

2. Ape Atoll and Marim Dungeon

Ape Atoll, you don't get scratched apart from the poisonous spiders, and you can earn huge exp per hour here at the temple.

1. The Wilderness

PK people for some fun, and cash while your at it.

Well there you go. I don't see why you would be scared of moving pixels.

Don't try to say Resident Evil or those Zombie Shooter games because I'm hardly scared of those

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I think that he really means as if it was in real life, not where you wouldn't want to be in-game.

In that case I'd really hate to be in Dragontooth Island. There's absolutely nothing there. Anything. Just a tree, moved by the chilly sea wind. A pond. Some grass to sit on. Sea whereever you look. Pure and perfect loneliness. *shivers* :uhh:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I think the worst posable spot to be would be lumbridge slayer dungeon. With out a light sorce. One of the first ways i died as a member. (the first way I died was to the dreaded tribesmen poison. 11s from poison, sheesh).

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

u want my top wost places to be. here we go

1. anywhere in a f2p world

2. lumbridge with a rare on

3. varrock west bank

4. standing in edgeville with a skull and mage/melee pking gear (RCPKEROMGZJOO)

5. any place with prayer lowering monsters or effects

6. entrance to shilo (darn poison ground)

7. rsc black hole

8. w18 pking edgy

9. w2

10. lagging

obviously mine are very diffrent from yours, but meh HALABALO!

10. A German World

It's rather lonely with no one around and a lot of the players speak German, not to mention I don't understand anything. I mean I know what it's supposed to say but the German words mean nothing to me :P

9. Lost in the Alkharid Destert

That place sure is big.. and hot!

8. In the presence of the Barrows chest/the monster that lives under the barrows chest

I have horriable luck at barrows so it's never fun to walk up to that chest knowing that I'm not going to get anything for my troubles

7. Stuck in a random event (unless it's a costume event!)

These sure do get boring after awhile eh?

6. Running from a pker while low on food

I've had WAYYY too many close calls. Not to mention it stinks running from a pker when you have 2 food items left. I really have to learn to run before my food supplies are low

5. Trying to access my bank, needing to get somewhere quickly, and having to enter my pin

The Bank Pin is one of the best security features ever implanted. It does serve as a royal pain in the butt however when I need to access to my bank while I'm in a hurry.

4. World 2 Market

Yep its up there, that place is filled with complete and utter chaos. It's a mess and not to mention it's impossible to talk/see pm messages.

3. Mage Bank

I get tbed then slaughtered even if I don't have anything. I mean what's the point?

2. F2p Yew Trees

I have to say I feel bad for f2pers on this one. Their wcing locations are over run by autoers. There are only a few trees which lay untouched.

1. F2p Lumbridge

I'd say this speaks for itself, but if you need an explaination: Spamming, begging, begging, spamming, tons of noobs, leet speak and begging

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

caught in high lvl wild when there are a load of 100+ coming after you

wild again when low lvl "pker wanabees"" are talking it up

world 1 varrock...what a mess!

lagging anywhere

lumby..as said before begging, noobs, more begging and more noobs

now playing on l0wer cla55 =D (yes i like that name too)

10. Being stuck in F2P with your member items still equipped and unable to even take 1 step without someone bothering you. They're like flies, hovering above a piece of food, rarely going away without getting a bite of it. Youth of today. :XD:

Way out: log out or turn all chat options off.

9. Kharidian desert. Bring waterskins. Run out of water, and you die of thirst, unless you have some other way of escape.

Way out: die of dehydration or teleport out

8. Waterfall dungeon. I hate those shadow spiders. There are few creatures more annoying than these critters. Halve my prayer points, will you? Each hit, you halve it more, until there's nothing left. Thanks, I'll just flee to the fire giants. Uh oh, crowded as usual. Nothing to do here. *teleports out*

Way out: walk out the way you came in and jump down the waterfall or teleport away.

7. Any new and yet unexplored dungeon. Not knowing what lies ahead is a bad thing. When going out to explore, always pack a few prayer potions, wear something you can afford to lose and carry a 1 click teleport. I suspect hordes of people will die in the 3rd age dungeon that'll be unfrozen this month.

Way out: depending on your equipment - teleport or die.

6. Marim dungeon. Falling rocks, traps, undead chimps, skeletons and a cave, which seems to twist and run forever. Pack light, with some energy potions and a prayer potion, because you'll be running and dodging the threats. Don't forget your teleport runes, or you'll have to run the same way back.

Way out: teleport or walk out / die.

5. Waterbirth dungeon. Dagannoth kings, magic walruses, dagannoths, little dagannoths, big rock crabs, little rock crabs, more dagannoths, and an array of annoying doorways that you can't open alone. Prayer pots art thy friends. Without them, you're pretty much doomed.

Way out: teleport or die.

4. Abyss. If you're an avid runecrafter, you've been here more times than you can keep track of. Multiple monsters munching at your limbs while you try to pick your way into the inner cave. But what if you forgot your essences. Glory out eh? With a bunch of grotesque beings slowly killing you with 1 red splash in every half a second, you'll have to have a mighty internet connection or lightning fast fingers to glory your way out of this one. Bye bye, pouches.

Way out: die.

3. Light temple. Do you remember Mourning Ends part 2? Had to run around a multi-level temple, planting crystals and mirrors, while playing hide and seek with the deadly shadow creatures. Thats not a place I want to go on a field trip again.

Way out: teleport out; run out the way you came in, unless you're low on hp, in which case, you die if you try to escape.

2. Barrows tunnels. Very easy to die here, just lose your sense of direction and you'll end up going in circles, with depleting food and prayer which in short time, will run out and you have nothing else to do than teleport and curse yourself. Blaming this on those damn skeletons always clobbering you while you're trying to find one silly door, which isn't blocked.

Way out: find the right door and open the treasure chest, or teleport out

1. Wilderness, when trying to dig up a casket in some remote place for a treasure trail. Not only will a zamorak wizard attack you (not much problem really, but a nuisance), and nearby monsters trying their best to pierce your eyes out (I always seem to get clues that lead to places infested with demons, ice giants or dragons in close proximity), but those "bored and furious" pkers want to rip your head off for just being on THEIR turf!? I'm just digging here, for god sakes. I always think twice when entering the wilderness.

Way out: succumb to the killers and die, or run like hell

dontfearthereaper2.png

Kharazi Jungle.

Full of Aggresive Wolves that hit 7's alot and then theres that dungeon.

I hate that place. Had to go there for Legends.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

1. Joining in in an arguement between the Tok-Jad, the KBD, and the KQ.

2. Lava.

3. Surrounded by hordes of autoers.

4. In prison in Port Sarim.

I think that's my lot.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

1. Joining in in an arguement between the Tok-Jad, the KBD, and the KQ.

2. Lava.

3. Surrounded by hordes of autoers.

4. In prison in Port Sarim.

I think that's my lot.

Be on Jad's side =)

10. Traning Herblore *Ughh*

9. [insert-

8. -

7. -Generic-

6. -

5. -Response]

4. NOT eating Pie

3. Runecrafting

2. Abyss

1. Ape Atoll

Lewagold2Sig2.jpg

^Clicky for Q Cape Blog^

MY SIGGIE AND BANNER SHOP

*squashed* Lol, kk, I'll remember that next time we have an arguement. :-X

Wrong, because Kalphite has protection prayers from Jad and the KBD is just a pushover.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

F2p lumbridge wearing a rare and woodcutting

skillcape. It's horrible! eeek!

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

• 2 weeks later...
Kharazi Jungle.

Full of Aggresive Wolves that hit 7's alot and then theres that dungeon.

I hate that place. Had to go there for Legends.

That made me nervous about it when I was starting ledgends to get the vanillia pods for RFD so I went there. It's not so bad. The creatures are spread out and easily avoidable. Much better than I thought.

I might write a new article thing today

10. Kharidian Desert

Why not? Hunt the Kalphite Queen, earn it's treasures.

9. Karamja

Fire Cape, who doesn't want that?

8. Mort Myre Swamp - Haunted Woods

Shortcut to barrows, not scary at all.

7. Iban's Temple

I find it hilarious that Zamorak's son is trying to scare me.

6. Member's Dungeon

Hawt place for killing Black Knights, ranging Black Demons, etc.

5. Trollhem & Death Plateau

Hawt Slayer experience from trolls, amazing drops.

4. White Wolf Mountain

Slayer experience, hardly used, fast and quick tasks.

3. Sephanem Pyramid

Close to the vicinity of Pyramid Plunder, which is by far the best Thieving Experience out there.

2. Ape Atoll and Marim Dungeon

Ape Atoll, you don't get scratched apart from the poisonous spiders, and you can earn huge exp per hour here at the temple.

1. The Wilderness

PK people for some fun, and cash while your at it.

Well there you go. I don't see why you would be scared of moving pixels.

Don't try to say Resident Evil or those Zombie Shooter games because I'm hardly scared of those

so tough, so tough.. <.<
I posted here.

ftw.