New Skill Menu

spikerkid

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i posted a tread on the rsof for you if you dont mind -.-

nice skill picture opdate(hope the skills cape also look that way :thumbsup: ::'

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

looks really nice, hope they update it soon :thumbsup:

yeah hyt ::'

next mounth meybe?

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

does that mean skills capes back of em is updated too?
Good point there... This could change a lot of things.

You meant to tell me that the cape ive been working for so long for is going to be changed... :evil: Oh well the fire make icon looks cool IMO

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Mining,Smithing, and Fishing look kinda stupid. Mage looks a lot better. And i like the Agility one...I can't see it on the cape though. :-k

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

i swear, the first person to whine about this update.............................

:evil:

Hi. That would be me. 90% of them look like crap. This is just like when they changed the f-list icons, they are made for children and they are wasting time that Jagex could use on updating things that need updated, such as skills that have been abandoned, or a use for firemaking, or they can keep making the game for 6 year olds with a 13 year old requirement.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

theyre all fine except for agility, defence, and slayer. Agility just looks weird ( a guy in full armor doing agility?), defence is too plain, and slayer's skull shouldnt be so pink.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

As most people said, the agility one just looks stupid. . . Just keep it as a stick man, what's a guy in full armor doing agility for anyway?

Also a thought, what if Jagex let this be leaked so they could get some feedback before releasing it? Maybe they'll change agility :lol:

Just a thought.

p2gq.jpg

I can't picture the fishing and agility icons being on a skill cape tbh

It'd look pretty bad on th capes wouldn't it.

I always thought the skill meus were supposed to look basic, made it better imo.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Also, for those who want to compare this to a suggested update by Sir_Ederick:

Also those who want to compare:

statsyj9.png6hhkchh.png

Look at some other of his GREAT potential updates here: Potential game/graphic updates! (NEW stat pic!)

wow the one on the right hurts my eyes

OT: blah blah blah, agility looks like [cabbage]. But everything else is fine. They're just icons...

Prayer didn't get updated at all.

Hunter and construction barely changed, but at least they got rid of that annoying gray dot on the hunter icon!

Agility... well, it's just odd.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png