Most respected skill cape? (With a catch)

Brad25891

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herblore, Slayer, RC. In that order :). The first to are actually my more favorable skills, although they are one of the low end of my stats

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Runecrafting, Slayer or Mining, even if the make/x was left out, the skills who used to have it would still remain easy.

Yea, it's between those 3. Cooking would be only slightly slower (if not faster) and Fletching would be faster for sure.

You ask us what the most respected one is. Then you say "without Make/Cook/Fletch X". Isn't that a bit one sided? You're putting into our thoughts that those skills are easy with them, but insanely hard without them. Seems like a discussion about what would life be like without those options, really.

Insanely hard? You get 200 cooking xp for one click (or whatever sharks give). And 75 fletching xp for one click, but stringing is faster than cooking sharks :roll: . Mining, imo the hardest skill is 50xp for 3 clicks.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

slayer, runecrafting, farming would be the most respected, I think.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Slayer, Herblore, Farming, Rc, Prayer. I know pray is buyable (and herblore?...), but it takes soo long.

Really, though, without fishing 99 cooking would be the most amazing <3: I got about 50 cooking the old fashioned way, 40-54 in the cooking guild by Varrock ::' I think it would be a very respected skill if not for fishing.

edit: typos.

newsigac5.png

cooking was especially easy aswell in rsc aswell- didnt need to bank because of certs and there were alor of sellers etc.

if it was based on rsc it could be fletching, because it used to be extra hard back then.

for now? slayer, farming and runecrafting....you can't really buy yourself though any of those skills, and only give less than 30k xp h(even with max money).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

cooking is still hard, but think about it.

Mining is the same thing, except it takes longer to get an ore than to cook a shark, you get less exp and have to drop everything for efficient training rather than bank in rogue's den. Cooking still remains easy.

Slayer, Mining, Smithing, etc.

cooking was especially easy aswell in rsc aswell- didnt need to bank because of certs and there were alor of sellers etc.

The place to cert was right next to the bank so it was slower, as you had to make your own fire etc as compared to the rogues den.

OT:

Minning, slayer or runecrafting

Farming or fire making. farming takes a long time to do and is boring IMO. Fire making just due that you get nothing in return when you get 99...hard to spen a lot of money in and not get nothing back

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

1=slayer

2= farming

3= construction

construction i dont respect its 200kxp per hour.. i did cooking without cook x and its basically the same speed lol

I think Slayer and Runecraft.. farming is just plant and leave.. nothing hard there.

Constuction is easy if you have 100M just sitting around. If you have to actually earn the money, which is getting all the materials yourself, then it's one of the hardest ones out there, no denying that.

As I always say, don't bash a 99 until you have that 99. If you don't have the level you shouldn't be saying the 99 is easy. That goes for ALL skills.

I would have to say:

Slayer

Construction

Herblore

Runecrafting

Mining

In no particular order.

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

As always, untrimmed slayer.
Has anyone actually achieved this yet?

nope

slayer and farming fo sho

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Guy i respect most on rs is Gonga_Jew.. amazing stats and 22 99s at same time? wow cant wait!

Didnt minerman64 have that at some point in time? only it might not have been quite as many lvl 99s as gonga has

And it also would be 23 not 22 :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

to me, i respect herblore(t) the most. why? green and gold. (im an aussie)

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

farming. really, either paying the people to grow it for you takes the stuff you give them to do it, have to grow those. so actually having to stay there and watch em takes patience, and skill to know what to do, compost on certian plots, timing of them.

fm, wcing, cooking, fishing, fletching, rcing, and any cb skill takes no skill. clicking is nothing compared to actually having to do something to get exp. and come on, bots do nothing but those, someone could take off a bot at 99 and buy the cape...

and whats up with everyone waying untrimmed slayer cape is? isnt it the same as trimmed? -.-

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

The place to cert was right next to the bank so it was slower, as you had to make your own fire etc as compared to the rogues den.

OT:

Minning, slayer or runecrafting

You dont seem to know this, but ALL skills were harder in rsc, and jagex has ever since making this game easier and easier- that is the only reason people being called newschooler now.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Slayer. Nothing says "I didn't PC" quite like a Slayer Cape.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.