WWIII - Oh teh noes...

M_D_K_48117

I think there's a high chance of that happening. It just makes me laugh how people go about their daily lives thinking all this will last forever, thinking nothing is happening. Wrong, a lot of things are happening, all there for you to see, all you have to do is understand how they connect to eachothers, and then you'd see what we're going towards is self-destruction. Oh right... You don't care because you'll be 'dead when that happens'? What if I told you everything suggests it will happen in your lifetime, and that's it is it who will kill you, not old age?

I love how you just completely ignore the political climate in that region and then tell everyone they're wrong.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's a high chance of that happening. It just makes me laugh how people go about their daily lives thinking all this will last forever, thinking nothing is happening. Wrong, a lot of things are happening, all there for you to see, all you have to do is understand how they connect to eachothers, and then you'd see what we're going towards is self-destruction. Oh right... You don't care because you'll be 'dead when that happens'? What if I told you everything suggests it will happen in your lifetime, and that's it is it who will kill you, not old age?

I love how you just completely ignore the political climate in that region and then tell everyone they're wrong.

Everyone they're wrong? People agree this could happen more than not. Just face it, we have different opinions. "Political climate" lol? Go to Russia or China instead, they hate the USA, I bet you'll love their "political climate". :roll:

2480+ total

Everyone they're wrong? People agree this could happen more than not. Just face it, we have different opinions. "Political climate" lol? Go to Russia or China instead, they hate the USA, I bet you'll love their "political climate". :roll:

"Hating the USA" != Liking each other

Most of the people who are agreeing that this is likely to happen haven't got a clue about what the hell is going on, so that part of whatever passes for your argument is really on shaky ground.

The EU will be on our side. Don't worry. Oh, and that 1:20 kill ratio for U.S. soldiers? That's like against insurgents in Iraq. Against the Russian and Chinese Armies, the kill ratio will be much lower.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

There may be a war, but not for a while.. this is sheer paranoia.

And highlanders, your not the only one who sees the bigger picture. Personally, I believe that most people take for granted their lives, but the fact that you suggest we think nothing is going on is ludicris.

And if it makes you feel any better, the ancient Mayans believed that the world will end in 2012(armageddon). So we'll only have a few years to decide if we want to kill each other or not :roll: .

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

Lets clear up few things...

Also the Russian long range bomber flights began again, these flights are meant to practice their pilots for a long range attack, IE a nuclear attack or a good few thousand pound bomb to be dropped on an American city.

These flights are now brought back after the collapse of USSR. The reason why they were canceled for a while was money: as a rising economy Russia can now put more money on their military than some years ago and thus they managed to bring back these flights.

They've also had the missile technology to bomb the USA and missiles are targeted already. They won't need any planes to destroy USA or whole planet. They also got nuclear submarines to bomb you if so. Those flights got totally nothing to do with nuclear weapons.

Russians and Chinese, the only 2 countries that are a threat to the U.S. allied and are begginning training together.

China is the most likely allie for Russia: they share a long boarder together and both are rising economies who got no1 else to allie with: NATO is already coming next to Russia's western boarders and allying with Europe would have negative affects to their gas/power companies. China itself is soon challenging USA at the economical fields, so allying with them isn't anything they'd do.

The war with USA vs China+Russia is as likely to happen as Mexico attacking USA. Both sides know exactly that it would cost them a lot more than it would give if it was fought only with "normal" warmachines and the risk of nuclear war is far too big.

I personally see Israel+Iran being the main threat to the world: while Israel has nukes, Iran needs them too to be safe if a war starts. However for obvious reasons this isn't OK for Israel and USA. If Iran manages to get some nukes and a war starts, it'll be almost certain that it'll be the 2nd time nukes are used against people (Hiroshima+Nagasaki being counted as one) and 1st time both sides use them.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

If you think it would be over quickly, select_a_use, then why is it that America, with all it's technical advances, can't flush out rebels in a country which is practically desert? *cough*Iraq*cough* *cough*Afganistan*cough*

War over quickly? [cabbage], polish rebels held off an advancing army for a long [wagon] time and they were greatly behind on both man-power and weapons at their disposal.

Your comparing total war to a mission/operation. You cant do that.

For example, the only reason America is struggling in Iraq is because its a concrete jungle. Anyone in any house can be an insurgent. Anyone can also be an innocent civilian. America could just bomb the hell out of that place, unfortunately thats morally wrong and also defeats the purpose of the operation. You said it yourself, 'flush out'; its quite alot harder than you think. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the war, I think its just about as ridiculous as nam. Plus, in Iraq and Afganistan, America isn't fighting an enemy, it's fighting an ideal, so the most America will ever be able to accomplish is suppression.

However, in total war [ie], Iraq or Afganistan wouldnt stand a chance. If America ever went to full scale total war with china or russia, I dont think it would be afraid to bomb/nuke and mabye even experiment with new weapons [mabye of the biological sort?]. The Chinese and russians also have the same biological, nuclear, and atomic weapons as us. But the chinese and russians can mobolize massive armies... so I'm not too sure how that would turn out. American soldiers are much better trained and technologically superior. Its been seen in iraq, small squadrons taking out insurgents who outnumber them greatly.

happiehour.jpeg

Both sides know exactly that it would cost them a lot more than it would give if it was fought

This is an excellent point and one people don't understand.

If I attack someone in their fortress, I have to bring all my stuff, and I'm away from home, ergo i have the disadvantage. But I would rather be the one attacked because I have my whole fortress, plus All the supplies at constant disposal.

Russia and China attack the USA is very idiotic. There is no way they could get near the borders of the country without being detected, and by then, tons of military can already get there fast. Plus if the enemy did land, who cares? They have a whole freakin country to deal with.

IIRC, During WWII, Hitler sent a huge amount of soldiers to Russia. This ended up being a problem because their supply lines were stretched further and further, and eventually, cut off so the front lines never got any supplies, and thus, were defeated. And that was on land between two countries.

Inter continental War is not possible at this moment, as supply lines can be cut off so easily across the ocean.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

If you think it would be over quickly, select_a_use, then why is it that America, with all it's technical advances, can't flush out rebels in a country which is practically desert? *cough*Iraq*cough* *cough*Afganistan*cough*

War over quickly? [cabbage], polish rebels held off an advancing army for a long [wagon] time and they were greatly behind on both man-power and weapons at their disposal.

For example, the only reason America is struggling in Iraq is because its a concrete jungle. Anyone in any house can be an insurgent. Anyone can also be an innocent civilian. America could just bomb the hell out of that place, unfortunately thats morally wrong and also defeats the purpose of the operation. You said it yourself, 'flush out'; its quite alot harder than you think. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the war, I think its just about as ridiculous as nam. Plus, in Iraq and Afganistan, America isn't fighting an enemy, it's fighting an ideal, so the most America will ever be able to accomplish is suppression.

However, in total war [ie], Iraq or Afganistan wouldnt stand a chance. If America ever went to full scale total war with china or russia, I dont think it would be afraid to bomb/nuke and mabye even experiment with new weapons [mabye of the biological sort?]. The Chinese and russians also have the same biological, nuclear, and atomic weapons as us. But the chinese and russians can mobolize massive armies... so I'm not too sure how that would turn out. American soldiers are much better trained and technologically superior. Its been seen in iraq, small squadrons taking out insurgents who outnumber them greatly.

Like what I said earlier, there's a big difference between insurgents and trained soldiers. The Russian and Chinese soldiers will probably be equally matched with US soldiers in combat. If there is a war, there will be very few ground troops; most of them will be in armoured vehicles.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

IIRC, During WWII, Hitler sent a huge amount of soldiers to Russia. This ended up being a problem because their supply lines were stretched further and further, and eventually, cut off so the front lines never got any supplies, and thus, were defeated. And that was on land between two countries.

Current warfare is totally different tho. We're so much technologically ahead of WW2 times that smaller units can now do more damage than bigger could during it. One good plane could easily sweep out countless of normal soldiers.

Inter continental War is not possible at this moment, as supply lines can be cut off so easily across the ocean.

Now I'm talking about totally theoretical scenario here, but South America and different Asian countries could provide the aid for intercontinental war.

If America ever went to full scale total war with china or russia, I dont think it would be afraid to bomb/nuke and mabye even experiment with new weapons [mabye of the biological sort?]. The Chinese and russians also have the same biological, nuclear, and atomic weapons as us. But the chinese and russians can mobolize massive armies... so I'm not too sure how that would turn out. American soldiers are much better trained and technologically superior. Its been seen in iraq, small squadrons taking out insurgents who outnumber them greatly.

First of all, launching nukes to either Russia or China would just meant an instant retaliation which is as strong (=total destruction) or stronger than the 1st hit. Same would go with bio weapons: start spreading a disease, like anthrax or ebola for example, at the enemy's site and really soon you'll get a counterstrike.

Also American soldiers aren't trained better than Russian soldiers at least, dunno enough about Chinese army to compare to it. Their special forces (Spetsnaz) are fully comparable to US special forces when it comes to training and Russia got many millions bigger reserve (active troop numbers are pretty equal) than US, all gone through a 2 year training. However if Russia and/or China got into war with USA, the number of soldiers wouldn't be important.

I also don't fully agree with the line of USA being technically superior. They are ahead, but the difference isn't too big.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Lol, you got there before me, theres a big difference between total war and whats happening in iraq/afghanistan. America didn't go to these countries in a war state, they went in an operation to get rid of what they saw as threats. If it was a war America wouldn't be trying to install a new government in that country. "flushing" rebels is ridiculously hard, people saw what happened in the Vietnam war, a bunch of guerilla forces outfought the biggest army in the world not because they're better, but because they do what terrorists do which is hide and spring attacks.

So, just recently on the news, it was stated that the Russians and Chinese, the only 2 countries that are a threat to the U.S. allied and are begginning training together. Also the Russian long range bomber flights began again, these flights are meant to practice their pilots for a long range attack, IE a nuclear attack or a good few thousand pound bomb to be dropped on an American city.

Sheer paranoia. Russia, China, and several other countries who share their borders in Central Asia got together to reherse and perform a series of military maneuvers and exercises. The US does these exercises all time to keep their forces sharp and prepared. And if you say they don't... well I guess they don't have to when they have the real thing going on :roll:.

cescsig.jpg

:? If there will be war it will be Islamic nations trying a go for another conquering run.

Also they will most likely not start a full assault like war. It will be an invasion to steal some sort of weapon or weapon sets.

Even then it will be around 2015+(unless they are more organized then I could expect :-$ ).

If you're american and go to Russia...you're screwed. Their recent proganda is training their children to hate amwericans to the bone. They'd tear you limb form lmb, burn you, drag you underneath a car, and then blow up whatevers left without thinking twice. The reason us and Russia don't mix is mainly because of the political stances and because ever since WWII both our sides have feared the other power because of the confilcting world powers. Thinking someone else can take you out is a scary thought, and that's what caused the cold war. They were preparing to take us out while we were weak, and right now, we're going abck to that stance. We are spread out across the world, with only 1/4 of our military here (3million sodliers). If I were Russia, I'ld attack Europe, then the U.S.

Also I didn't include this, but in the paper I wrote on this, I lso stated about the Venezualan Al-Quedai cells in the jungles comming up and launching a joint strike on us with Russia and Iran. China included as thst was added in. Russia came form the North through alaska and into washington, Iran hit Florida, the cells hit texas, and China California. Russia and China join up at california and the Iraniansd held Florida..they and the teorrorists get their [wagon] handed to them, but because of use spread out across Europe and our own country we aren't able to hold off the russian and chinese. Supply routes? Through Hawaii and the bering strait. Our only hope would be to withdraw form ht eEuropean theater, butt he nthey would most liekly fall, and then all those russians and chinese would be here. Pretty much, we get screwed ither way.

Nukes would ge tused, and exchanged heavily. Once 1 nuke goes up now, 15 more pop up. That's waht every country is afraid of. Unfrtuanelty, we have a monkey for a president who keeps trying to delcare war on Iran (e's tried i think 8 times in past 5 months, and is generals are about to resign).

"Stupid is smart you dumb n00b." - noob in lumbridge

Uh, I'm pretty sure any and all large modern superpowers are smart enough not to commit suicide...

Guess I'll just have to stay bored then :( .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

we end it like WWII, then we nuke Japan. Or Someone where fighting :twisted:

Do you know anything about the modern world? The US isn't invincible.

I',m just glad I live in Canada, and am Canadian. A friendly country we are. 8-)

If the US got into a full scale war (not some pitiful thing like Iraq), and bush cheated his way through the polls, and was still president 2012+, and no one had shot him yet. The US would lose in my opinion. Russia+China, they are quite lethal and if done correctly could nuke America, with no counter strike back. You just don't nuke a country, you cut off resources, cut off power, cut off internet cords, direct your air pollution towards the target, direct waste into their waters, 'accidently spill some acid, or disease in the water'...

I don't mean blantly cut off the resources, it would be way more simple to buy the resources for a higher price over a 7 year period, then when they start to realise their resources are gone, they become more desperate, and either buy higher, or make in country.

Also, everything I listed should be spread very thin across a 20 year period, or 30. Then start moving in, not too fast, very slow, start putting in some special forces as immigrants, smuggle in guns+other things. Start making trade routes, so your not huffing your way through, start planning, plan through plan A to plan Z.

Have key inside bases. stock up on supplies(dried food, which can last an entire battalion for 3 years, or more.

--

Sneak in, go by the sky in anti-radar planes, don't drop in amounts of thousands, but drop in by hundreds, go through Canada, and past the Canada-U.S. border(its unguarded, or sort of...) Set up bases in Montana underneath the ground. Start re-assorting machinary. Then attack from the south-west of U.S. Take out military basis on the coast, and inner-coast. Sneak special forces into a main power grid facility, take out power, the power grid is vulnerable. Then once you get half of the country(the land, not people), under seizge, start moving east towards california. When that diversion is there, take out the thousands from the ground and quickly move east to New York. Then if China, was allied, their forces could move across the pacific, and well, with New york under attack, and south west U.S. and all the cities towards california being attacked, the U.S. will launch missiles to Russia, where they can be intercepted by China, or home-defense machinary...

If you start now, by 2040 you could take out the U.S. ^^

BTW, this is a rough idea, and I have no idea if its possible, but it seems logical...

If you're american and go to Russia...you're screwed. Their recent proganda is training their children to hate amwericans to the bone. They'd tear you limb form lmb, burn you, drag you underneath a car, and then blow up whatevers left without thinking twice.

Do you have a credible source for that?

reminds me of the flash "the end of zi world" haha

FIRE ZE MISSIES! But im le tried..

XD

I always thought about ww3 but alot of these posts are telling me new things i never knew/realised. I likes. :)