August 28 2007 - God Wars Dungeon

Necrobean

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i have information on these new slayer monsters :P (prays for 90+ monster)
Spiritual ranger 115 - 127 slayer63 None God Wars Dungeon

Spiritual warrior 115 - 134 slayer68 None God Wars Dungeon

Spiritual mage 120 - 122 slayer83 None God Wars Dungeon

can i have information on these new slayer monsters :P (prays for 90+ monster)
They are 63, 68 and 83 slayer to kill :|

The Warriors are 68 as well. Really hoping I don't get them as an assignment until a few people have worked out tactics for this place.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

also,is this the demon?

zamorak_avatar.jpg

K'ril Tsutsaroth

If you were in any doubt that the God Wars Dungeon was challenge enough for you, look no further than the giant demon, KÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ril Tsutsaroth. Once thought of as nothing more than a myth, this beast of the darkness has destroyed towns and levelled entire cities, leaving nobody alive to confirm his existence. This intense brutality and strength has ensured his position as one of Zamorak's most feared tools of destruction. His powerful melee attacks will crush all but the strongest of warriors.

Beware! Over-using prayer to block this behemothÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s attacks will cause it to unleash a devastating rage like you will never have seen before.

tifsdac6mc.gif

is ther any other way to get in?

im only 35 agilty..lol

I see that you are 66 str, so you can go there, since you need 60 agility or 60 str

Great update, this is going to be hawwwt :mrgreen:

younts that for all shortcuts?...̮̦̉̉.

where is entrance?

brollygerman.png

brollygerman.png

Goal Reched Sep 10th 2007

I think you can luck out and get the GodSword without having to fight the bosses... but where's the fun in that?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

So we need to get high slayer to be able to fight for the shard of the god sword?

No, all the gods have other follows that do not have a slayer requirement.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

Robins are dropping :wall:

I'm hoping they'll raise again, don't you need a defense requirement for the new ranged helmet?

Only says 70 range I think

and 70 defence

o man,new sets, new weapons,godsword !!!! and i am at work :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:(

People are trying to sell dragon boots for 50M+ sheesh. The buying prices seem to be around 1-4M though, that seems reasonable for a first day release price. I'm definately getting a pair when the prices fall again.

Oh by the way, does anyone know if any of the peices of the godsword is tradable?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I think you can luck out and get the GodSword without having to fight the bosses... but where's the fun in that?

The KB implies only the bosses and their bodyguards drop the pieces of the godsword, so that depends on how the bodyguards appear.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png