My story of team lurers.

Infi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that was a great story - one of the funniest things I've ever read on the TIF. =D>

And please, if you feel any guilt at all about entangling the helper to prevent him from reaching his cape, don't. He easily deserved it. You deserve a huge high-five :twisted: !

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Wow, nice. Don't feel guilty. He had it coming. Too bad there are no pics. Or a vid.

:lol: :XD:

I couldnt stop laughing just reading it, seeing a pic, much less having got a vid of this, dang i might have honestly died of laughing.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

You were right to make him lose his cape. Gj on pwning those lurers!

I also have a story to tell.

Someone came up to me (not surprisingly 1 lvl above me) and said i am quitting and showed me some stuff.Immediately suspicious, i told him i was planking and needed to bank first. I grabbed telegrabs sharks and a couple def pots. I also kept on my "planking" gear. ( full black d hide nezzy helm, dds, "for randoms")he dropped the coins like 20 steps out from northern bar ( before ditch) I run out, chugging a def pot as ice cubes appeared over my character. I telegrabbed the coins, gobbling sharks as i ran back out of the wilderness. He had not banked or traded with anyone, so it was the full 3mil or so. I was ecstatic and wasn't afraid to gloat to him afterward. Hehe lurers ftl.

PS: parargraphs are NOT your friend, contrary to popular belief.

You crossed the line with the entangling.

That is honestly just flat out wrong.

jesus, he deserved a ban....But worrying about him losing his firecape?

That's just stupid.

Nice one lol, i'd have been too scared

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I don't think so,if someones going try to lure me i would block their cape...

You did the right thing and the story was interesting. Shame no pics though :(

I believe I have worked hard for my Santa. If I came back and asked for my Santa, would he give it back? I think not. Cruel as it seems, it was a spur of the moment and possibly hinder his luring in the near future.

On a side note: Let's keep this discussion clean. I wouldn't like to get it locked. :wink:

a santa hat takes more than 2 hours in the caves and a few super restores to get back too...

nice story, and if that level 44 didnt bank, it would have been 87m on the floor???

A level 44 with a blue phat *alarm bell rings*

Good job dude! You risked your santa he risked his fire cape. All is fair in the wildy even though nowadays his actions were deemed to be unfair.

You got the spoils and prevented him from retrieving the cape - serves him right, lmao.

Best vid i've seen (soz can't remember where) lurers tempting a player with purple phat into wildy. Person with phat taking the pee out of the lurers stepping in and out of the wildy - haha can't catch me-ee.

Next step, entangled, iced, dead. oops!

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

That was definitely the morally correct thing to do.

=D>

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top