Membership Benefits. They did alot more than you think.

The Observer

If I was a lil 11yrs old f2p, I'd become p2p instantly. Of course, I'd need to ask mommy :lol:

Eh, it is only looks. I think it is a little hyped up. My main reason for becoming P2P was because it implied a much nicer community. One look at the forums destroyed that implication.

tfssig.png

Subscribe to runescape, over 600 type of monster!

A little error.

It doesn't say that though... :-s

Btw, why did you post 3 times when it could have been 2?

Anyway, i can understand them doing this...what's wrong with marketing strategies?

:-s

I don't see whats wrong here. they make it look snazzier. The facts are all true: various monsters, extra quests and skills, etc. they made it look purrrty and very attracting. if i were really young i'd be a member instantly.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

A little error.

also "subscribe now from only 5$"

That is correct, some methods of payment cost more than $5. So it means, subscribe now, payments from $5 up.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

If I was a lil 11yrs old f2p, I'd become p2p instantly. Of course, I'd need to ask mommy :lol:
Ask mommy or scream, "Mommy gimme this sub-skrip-shun thingy for this run and escape game or ill hate you foah evah!!!! *high pitched scream* *runs around and falls down stairs*"

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Ask mommy or scream, "Mommy gimme this sub-skrip-shun thingy for this run and escape game or ill hate you foah evah!!!! *high pitched scream* *runs around and falls down stairs*"

Nothing wrong with being 11years old ya know. Not all are immature, and not all adolescents and adults are mature either.

Anyway, it does look like WoW, except for the ogre replacing a dwarf and the pirate a night elf. But it does look pretty nice if it weren't for the obvious grammar mistakes (how'd they manage that?). And "8 more skills" and "600 monsters" wouldn't sound too impressive to someone who played bigger MMo's i bet.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

It's new to me, but then I haven't checked that page in about 2 years...

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I love the "More then 8000 items!"

They need small print "of which you will have to drop due to lack of back space"

I ran out of bank space back in June and they keep adding items.. we really need some more bank space..

A little error.

I don't understand there are over 600 monsters....

I love the "More then 8000 items!"

They need small print "of which you will have to drop due to lack of back space"

I ran out of bank space back in June and they keep adding items.. we really need some more bank space..

A little error.

I don't understand there are over 600 monsters....

I think he means 'monster' should be plural, but I think the English is correct already, with no need for a plural.

And you missed the 's' off 'types' when you tried to copy it ;)

*breaks neck while falling and sues jagex*

woot! no more runescape!

Funny response coming from this.

Anyways, I never knew this i Became member when it was the old version but it looks nicer. :)