Ever wish Jagex didn't update something?

hbk_hossack

Hey im gonna keepo this short and sweet....is there anything anyone wished Jagex didn't update/remove..like eg. the crossbow updates or graphical updates etc?

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

Might as well say what everyone is gonna say.

Pure ess.

This topic is pretty much over now. =P~

lol dw if sum1 already said pure ess u can say it 2 :thumbsup:

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

Pure ess.

Well Jem beat me to my first choice. There's something else that annoys me beyond befief atm though. Being able to hit through the lever at the mage bank, or, more precisely, not being able to anymore. Before the hidden update.. if you hit someone while they were teleporting via the lever and it would still hit them. Now though, you still hit but it automatically hits 0,0. this means that 1 itemers can run out with just a dds, spec you and run back in. either you retaliate and waste a spec on them or stand there and take damage. i've also lost a ton of kills from it.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

the new pvp preference over npcs in the Wild.

this is the only update I've ever had a problem with as it totally [bleep]s up my previously safe training at the ice giants in the f2p wildy.

Used to be the best training spot ever :boohoo:

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

the new pvp preference over npcs in the Wild.

this is the only update I've ever had a problem with as it totally [bleep] up my previously safe training at the ice giants in the f2p wildy.

Used to be the best training spot ever :boohoo:

Still is, if you kick [wagon] like me \'

And I wish we never got the wilderness.

Pest control, now everyone and their grandma are in my old training spots. Dont be suprised if people find "new" training spots, that were never thought of before, just to spread out the masses of people who left pc and are at bandits/apetoll/skeles.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

I know i'm gonna sound like such a noob, but the new chat interface. I don't know how to use it! The only noticeable difference is the ability to talk to people you are trading, but I haven't yet worked out how to do that.

boratto.jpg

Doesn't this belong to ''Rants''?

I dont think so because he isn't actually complaining about anything

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I know i'm gonna sound like such a noob, but the new chat interface. I don't know how to use it! The only noticeable difference is the ability to talk to people you are trading, but I haven't yet worked out how to do that.

Eh? I remember reading that you could talk to players you're trading with now in an update too, and yet I see no option to do so..

Anyone want to enlighten me on how to do it? :)

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Pure ess.

This topic is pretty much over now. =P~

Quoted for truth.

But also some others: veined rocks, new mining animation, the latest round of make-x's, and the new PC.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

I wish they would of never released pest control, I mean There are very few people that did NOT use pest control myself being one. They should stick to slayer

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

The wilderness ditch,

and also gravedigger event and bobs

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

i think they shouldn't have updated the rules..

They used to be OK, but now it's all about covering 8 year kids from seeing someone say 'damn'.

Also, as people mentioned, pure ess.

Like.. what the heck? yea.. gj jagex, let's annoying players.

Wilderness ditch..

Again something to cover some 10 year old people from being lured?

Like they couldn't realise that HECK YEA IT'S A SCAM if the trade happens in wilderness. Duh, where is the common sense?

They would learn ALOT better if they got their butts whooped once or twice, like us 'old skool' players, and players with common sense.

Mining animation

Lame, boring and ugly

Skillcapes

Duh... What's the point? To get annoyed at noobs going ZOMG R U WANNA DO LIEK THE EMOTE!!!!!

Yea, what a joy.. Before them when you had 99 in a skill, it was fun to look noobs going "omg ur not 99!!! liar omg reported!!!" and then tell them to check hiscores and they go "omg sowiiiiii"

also people used to want to get 'hard' 99's, like rc etc, but now everyone gets either wc, fm, fletching or cooking, cause there so easy! :D

Make-x

It's ok for cooking, makes it a tad nicer skill.

But for bowstrings... what the..?

i heard people compain how it was faster without it, but then again, some 10 year old got hand ache and didn't want to fletch because of that, and then jagex changed it.

Same is with herblore and gem cutting (i've heard)

Pest Control

Well, I liked the old 1 (as i did it sometimes with my ex-main) but this new 1 sounds.. just wrong

Clan chat

Yea, place to have some good ole spamfests, good choise Jagex

Jagex announcing that all low leveled must be reported for macroing

Thanks jagex.

Sandwich lady

You all know why :|

Just a small list with explanations of my mind :D

I'd have alot more, but blah, perhaps laters :P

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.