Fast Food Nation - What goes into your burger?

Kill_Thomas9

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: My philosophy on eating meat or animals is

"If they wanted not to be eaten they should have formed civilizations on Earth first."

:-k Hmm....Maybe I'll grow super cows :-k Imagine you coming near it with a rifle and then....it takes out a 12 gauge shotgun and blows your head off :lol:

O:) Now imagine me releasing them into McDonalds ::'

Then we'd have Wendys commercials blaring "They get their human meat from places like Australia!"

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

One time someone found a human finger in their burger. :uhh: You start wondering... :ohnoes:

Meat is important in our daily lives... If you are so hyped up about it, go yell at a tiger for eating a zebra. :roll:

j0xPu5R.png

One time someone found a human finger in their burger. :uhh: You start wondering... :ohnoes:

Meat is important in our daily lives... If you are so hyped up about it, go yell at a tiger for eating a zebra. :roll:

It wasn't a burger, it was a bowl of chili at Wendy's.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Tigers live in Siberian Russia and Bengal India.

Zebras live in Africa.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Most people know about it, but best not to think about it.

There are some burgers in the fridge right now, pretty sure I'll eat them tomorrow :lol:

It didn't kill anyone (if you don't overdo it).

And we used to eat everything years ago, ok, we aren't those years anymore, but it isn't that bad.

(If you would know what they did in your vegetables :shock: You will never touch one again... Ever!)

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Tigers live in Siberian Russia and Bengal India.

Zebras live in Africa.

Lions are the cats that eat zebras :shame:
Dominator428.png

I should go take a picture of the freezer out in my garage. You'd have a hissy fit. There is literally 500 pounds of beef and 250 pounds of pork in it at the moment. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Are.......You...Serious? :-X

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

First of all, I truly did not see any truly unsanitary methods, or something like that. It does not prove anything against the major food companies in terms of health. What it does show is animal cruelty. Quite frankly, that is just meant to scare someone away from a fast food resaurant, simply because one meat processing plant processes their meet in that fashion. And also, I strongly doubt that is how meat processing plants operate. They would use automation, because it would be a) too expensive and B) too lengthy to cut up any meat used by hand. There's just too much of a demand for fast food restaurants world-wide to be met by manual seperation of meat. So basically, that video's full of crap.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Yes he is. When the police further investigated this, the finger was not there when the person bought the chili. The person put a human finger in their chili and was trying to sue Wendy's for a quick buck.

Google it if you want further information.

goldenblade995.png

I'm still going to be eating meat. :)

What people should be saying about meat is to not to eat the fast food meat. Seriously, do you people know what goes into the McDonald's cheese burgers? They're like 1,000 calories or like half of your daily calories. Don't get me started on the baconator from Wendy's.

I prefer a nice barbecued burger cooked on a grill, or a nice steak :). I'm not a health nut but I don't like eating piles of slop either.

Hey you might wanna check your facts. There is no way the McDonald's cheese burger is 1000 calories as the Wendy's baconator is only 830 calories. I just googled it and the McDonald's cheeseburger is only 295 calories...

OT: This video doesnt really put me off at all. I don't really eat any fastfood burgers very often...

Right so everybody who eats at Mcdonald's only has a single cheeseburger. I have seen people get 2 Big Macs and eat them both. The fries too.

It's not all about the calories too, theres huge amounts of fat in them too.

Very few people eat two Big Macs, I've never seen anyone eat two... I never said they were health either I was just saying check your facts.
sig5235ro7.jpg

It had the usual emotionally shocking routine and I'm not going to say it wasn't disturbing, but it'll take a lot more than that to get me to stop eating my favorite food.

Ok, suit yourself. *

Yep, that's what meat looks like. You do notice how sterile everything in there is, right? That actually makes me more comfortable in eating meat.

Yes he is. When the police further investigated this, the finger was not there when the person bought the chili. The person put a human finger in their chili and was trying to sue Wendy's for a quick buck.

Google it if you want further information.

Whose finger was it, or was it fake?