The "Cost" Of A Mature Conversation?

salim123

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if this was said already, but i dare someone who is lvl 90+, member or non member, to go to hill giants or barb village and try to have a convo. it is nearly impossible, especially if you have any members item on. the bulk of the f2p population is convinced that becoming a member means an instant good player. also, people constantly ask for your lvls and then they laugh and redicule you if theirs is higher. i get the "noob" comment a lot too. so far in the 2 months i have been f2p, i have found 2 cases where i had a semi intelligent conversation with someone i didnt know. i wish Jagex could somehow enforce the age 13 or up rule...

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

=D> \' :thumbsup: \' =D>

That is all.

What makes you so much better than everyone else?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

That is all.

what makes be better then everyone else?

nothing, besides the fact that over 60% of people who play rs are immuture kids who talk about crap

laugh about crap

and ruin the entire economy and community

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

That is all.

nothing, besides the fact that over 60% of people who play rs are immuture kids who talk about crap

laugh about crap

Agreed Kashi.

So, the only way you all [note the plural posters] can find to think of yourselves as intelligient and mature is to compare yourself to Runescape players, a group who's average age is fairly low in comparison to your own? I swear, this is just like the thread about funny RSOF posts- beyond the comedy, it's all about filling your ego's with the fact that you're older and [possibly] smarter than most of the people posting on that forum. Despicable.

Get off your high horses for God's sake. You don't look intelligient by putting down 'Scapers, nor do your ego's portray a mein of any level of proper maturity.

To say you're all full of hot air would be misinformed, for air actually has mass. You're all full of something all right, but how you can be full of something when you have nothing worth filling yourselves up with is completely beyond me.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

That is all.

laugh about crap

Agreed Kashi.

So, the only way you all [note the plural posters] can find to think of yourselves as intelligient and mature is to compare yourself to Runescape players, a group who's average age is fairly low in comparison to your own? I swear, this is just like the thread about funny RSOF posts- beyond the comedy, it's all about filling your ego's with the fact that you're older and [possibly] smarter than most of the people posting on that forum. Despicable.

Get off your high horses for God's sake. You don't look intelligient by putting down 'Scapers, nor do your ego's portray a mein of any level of proper maturity.

To say you're all full of hot air would be misinformed, for air actually has mass. You're all full of something all right, but how you can be full of something when you have nothing worth filling yourselves up with is completely beyond me.

so you mean to say, that you have never had a good conversation going on, and when someone comes and ruins it you just move on without saying anything?

im not putting down all scapers, only the ones that are immiture.

think of a runescape where everyone was actually over 13. Do you know how much better this game would be.

you can argue with me. But arguing against me is like arguing with a brick wall; you can try, but you will never win.

god... everyone on tip.it is flaming everyone... from muggi's secret to this, to someone talking about a potential update...

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

That is all.

laugh about crap

Agreed Kashi.

so you mean to say, that you have never had a good conversation going on, and when someone comes and ruins it you just move on without saying anything?

think of a runescape where everyone was actually over 13. Do you know how much better this game would be.

you can argue with me. But arguing against me is like arguing with a brick wall; you can try, but you will never win.

god... everyone on tip.it is flaming everyone... from muggi's secret to this, to someone talking about a potential update...

tip its community in general is going down hill. i hope it doesnt turn into what the bulk of the rs community is today. i wish people would step out from their immaturity and attempt to have a conversation with someone without bringing up some rude or vulgar topic. how many times have you seen someone type 'a q p' with a 'w' underneath? yeah i thought so, lost count.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

:P oh thats what a qp was.. i didnt get it i knew what it was because people were explaining it but i didnt listen about the w part >.<

thats also a great point

ps. i love ur avatar :P

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

No, I mean to say that yes, I encountered a myriad of immature players when I still played, but that doesn't mean I feel a need to discuss how much more mature I am then them with my peers. I'm not flaming you specifically, just making a point that Tip.iters in general need to get off their high horses for once >_>.

And stop intentionally spelling immature wrong as bait, we know you know how to spell it, so spell it right please.

[And what the hell was that "argue with" vs. "argue against" banter about :-s ?]

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

No, I mean to say that yes, I encountered a myriad of immature players when I still played, but that doesn't mean I feel a need to discuss how much more mature I am then them with my peers. I'm not flaming you specifically, just making a point that Tip.iters in general need to get off their high horses for once >_>.

And stop intentionally spelling immature wrong as bait, we know you know how to spell it, so spell it right please.

[And what the hell was that "argue with" vs. "argue against" banter about :-s ?]

well that that banter was something i was thinking of while i was debating with my friend this morning so i thought i might put it in because i thought u were flaming at me >.< and it sounded good in my head, not so good in writing

Nobody has bashed Muggi since your previous post. Exploiting the blood rune bug, which made many players 30M+ per day with very little effort should not be something we should be applauding imo, but again, noone has bashed him for it, in fact he admitted it was a stupid thing for him to do in the first instance so why would we?

Hop off that high horse of yours and carry on walking.

OT: Cape dyeing is not it. 6gp for 2.5xp is hardly good xp, and would take forever!

i knew that horse thing sounded femiliar

i have horrible spelling when i type fast so i prob did it by mistake

the reason im in a debating mood is because i just had to write a 6 page position paper this morning to

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

:P oh thats what a qp was.. i didnt get it i knew what it was because people were explaining it but i didnt listen about the w part >.<

thats also a great point

ps. i love ur avatar :P

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

I'm not sure, but I think the point I was trying to make is, to a well educated person,

your 'mature' conversation is so much blather. Just like to an average person (you),

the stupid people's blather is actual blather.

Blather is a word, right?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I'm actually surprised you got a good conversation going with a bunch of people in Rogues Den in the first place. I cooked to 99 there, and there were never many mature conversations.

Same here. Some guy kept calling me ugly everytime I logged in...

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I met 2 people training slayer yesterday at the lighthouse.

The one was 122 and the other was around 90.

I had mature conversations with both of them but i agree that mature conversations are rare in some cases.

Right before i came i went through seers. I was selling some nats and wanted them all away at once. (1k)

"OMG! Nub. Your noob. Reported!"

He wanted me to sell him 10 nats for less then my price.

I agree with drapit, less populated places have more mature people.

If anyone ever fancies a mature convo just give me a shout or better still a PM, my hearing isn't too good in my maturing age hehe.

RSN is Saskia Snow

I will probebly hear from alot of you soon...haha!

:lol:

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

I'm actually surprised you got a good conversation going with a bunch of people in Rogues Den in the first place. I cooked to 99 there, and there were never many mature conversations.

Same here. Some guy kept calling me ugly everytime I logged in...

maybe you an i define mature differently. In game i define mature as someone who can talk, without talking crap (eg, spamming, calling others noobs, or just being stupid).

outside i define it differently because no one is the same as they are outside as they are in game (well mostly)

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg