What city/town do you represent?

benar

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pure f2p so my towns are:

1. Al-Kharid.

1.1 It has one of the best mines with the biggest variety of ores(mining is one of my favourite) :)

1.2 It has most convenient furnace in f2p

1.3 The only crafting shop

1.4 Fire runes altar( used it only 1 time though :D )

2.Varrock

2.1 Biggest variety of shops

2.2 Very comfortable anvils

2.3 Runecrafting thing :D

2.4 The most crowded PK spot

2.5 The best place to merchant/trade

Progressive house music for life !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The city I spend the most time in is most definitely Seers Village, or the forest south of it. It has every kind of tree: maples, normal trees, oaks, yews, and magics. A woodcutter's heaven! <3:

I used to stay at the Gnome Stronghold a lot. It had every need, including most of what I need now. Terrorbirds for low level training, magic and yew trees, several banks, a fun place to look at, quests to do, gnomes to talk to, 2 minigames, and a resteraunt. I loved that place and still do! :D

If you ask which city I represent, I'd say most likely Rimington. That's right, that desolate little town in the middle of nowhere. I love that little place, so peaceful and quiet. I also like it for its main attraction (no not the occasional traveling circus), its house portal. I love Construction, so it's where I stay a lot for hanging out in my house.

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

No town, my homebase would be Castle wars. I always wear duelling rings for easy transport to one-click banking chest, several times a day (easily use up a ring/day). I use it for practically all my skilling.

Ooh good question! I used to live in and around Seer's Bank, but since the GE and me getting into Slayer, Seer's is virtually deserted, so I guess my home would be Shilo Village/Edgeville/GE. Big cities don't really do anything for me. :roll:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I mainly hang around in Edgeville. Lots of Tiffers meet there usually, it's a peaceful place, and I can just stand in the bank's door to show off my hawt Ringmaster 8-)

Before then it was Lumby. I'd always end up there after some sort of adventuring mishap. :lol:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]