First tag, now this?

Craiglowery

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Children these days are screwed up enough yet alone not getting a good affection fixation.

:(

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

lol these people are idiots. not much more to say. :( sad sad world that we live in......

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

Well first of all, this entire thing is complete bullcrap.

Yea they had this on the news the other day and they were interviewing the principle of the school. She said something like hugs were making kids late to class. That made me lol.

They think hugging is making people late to class? Open your damned eyes you ignorant idiots!

What the hell do people do between class aside from hug? TALK MAYBE???? You think hugging is making people late? What about talking?? I'll tell you right now, with the exception of the occasional person, almost everybody spends way more time talking between class than hugging.

If that happened at my school, when told to stop, people would just either just ignore it, or tell the school officials to screw off.

Next thing you know it will be against the rules to give high fives because some people dont wash their hands after using the bathroom, and high fives could spread STD's.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a highly hormonal age, so for me, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d rather she didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t go around hugging,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
untitled-1.png

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a highly hormonal age, so for me, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d rather she didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t go around hugging,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
lope6jw0.jpg

untitled-1.png

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

lope6jw0.jpg

Yeah, and there have been so many hug related pregnancies. It was only a matter of time before they started cracking down on these shameful acts.

Next goal: Eliminating the 'good night kiss' Shared between parents and children.

I mean really, is there anything more inappropriate?

untitled-1.png

We already know humans are morons, there's no need to continually reastablish that obvious fact people.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

That's just sad.

(using sarcausum) Dude like.... hugs are like bad, OMFG SOME NOOB HUGD SOMEONE SUSPEND HIM!!!!!

I find it just :uhh: :ohnoes: wow, next thing you know you cant pick up another persons pencol, They might have spit on it and It will spread stds OMG lol.

But really it's just sad, I like hug's <.<

http://rambelingsofateenagetechie.blogspot.com/

MY BLOG

Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.

-Joseph Stalin

RoushLogo.jpg

My Logo!

Technically hugging is against the rules at my school. No one here really gives a crap; although some cranky teachers will tell you off if they see you, one couple was making out right in front of the office and nobody cared. I think they just have more important issues to worry about here.*

*(have you ever noticed that these news reports seem to be from smaller towns in places like Illinois, Virginia, Texas, etc..? i think that's because nothing interesting usually happens out there and news stations and law enforcement officials get desperate for publicity so they put crap like this in the news. whereas here there's usually more to worry about, and school officials know that they have way more important things to do than waste their time, but out there they've got nothing better to do with it.)

sig2.jpg

Sadly, I have to say this is another reason why I love Canada, no matter how tiring it is to hear.

There's at least 5-7 kids in my school making out every break, and its not always straight people. This isn't the only High-School, I've been in 6 High School's in Ontario, and believe me some of them are worse than my current one. The administrative staff have actually walked past these people, and said nothing, or just smiled, and said something along the lines of 'It's only natural'.

Hugs? I don't think the Cafeteria in my high-School could hold 1200/1200 students.

In Fairfax County, Va., Kilmer Middle School has banned not just hugging, but all physical contact ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

The people who make up these policies would [cabbage] there pants if they ever came to my school. It's canadian and private, so there exempt from many of the dumb [wagon] policies that public schools have.

Ya if you were to try and make out in the middel of the hall or a class I can see a problem. I remember kissing wasent allowed in elementry though, had to be carful of that. But were going to raise a generation of kids who dont even know how to shake hands.