You're always better, right?

FakedSmile

So, today I decided that I wanted to level my new account's cooking and fishing. I got a good amount of feathers and headed over to barb river side and fished a good 2k trout+salmon, leveling my fishing to 50+.

So, I go to cook this stuff in Edgeville, of course I burn some. I got my cooking to 50+. Along comes this guy as I was finishing and asks my cooking level, I tell him and he goes "you burned some" and I said "I only burned a few salmon." He replies with "my cooking lvl is at 25 and I don't burn any salmon."

So, in my mind I'm grumbling "bull@#$^!" I know it's not much, but I'm just frustrated with players that think they're better than you all the time. Even if their level is lower than yours, they can do that skill better than you.

[Off-Topic Rants]

-Two players (while I was fishing) kept calling me my main a noob just because my strength level wasn't on high scores and that my main is nothing at all compared to them. :x Given that the lowest level of the two was only 3 levels higher than my main.

-There was someone asking for help in Varrock (was slightly higher level than me), I offered to help him and he snapped that a low level noob couldn't help him. All he was asking for was where something was, no combat related stuff. Why do some people have to be so rude? All I was trying to do is help him.

-For the people that judge you on your levels. If your level is lower than theirs, you're a noob. If you level is higher than theirs, you have no life. If your level is the same as theirs, they just claim to be better than you.

[in Conclusion]

Most people on F2P (and probably P2P too) are just butt holes in-general. I'm now just going to ignore the immature ramblings of the pre-teens or pubescent boys that cross my path.

175pxnombridgejc2.jpg

// Accounts //

Main - Muffin Daddy [hoping to retire it]

Active - Faked Love

Er, I can sympathise a bit, but use your two best runescape buds, public chat off, and the ignore list ::' . Problem solved.

I also get ticked off at people who are like: HAHA! Nub u got 60 str i got 70 haha! nub. Kinda people(and a lot of them can't type well)...

Whell it happens. But this has been said many many times. Use the ignore list. But, I don' t see use in it since I gotta have my chat on on, or I' ll be called a bot and I couldn' t respond.

Anyway, just use the ignore list, chat to off or friends, or just try to use sarcasm on them.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

-For the people that judge you on your levels. If your level is lower than theirs, you're a noob. If you level is higher than theirs, you have no life. If your level is the same as theirs, they just claim to be better than you.

Exactly, hit the nail on the head. If one has a lower level then you, they're a noob whom you could t0t4IIy pWn. If they're level is higher, then they have no life and are worthless in your eyes, no matter how small the difference between your levels. It is the one true Law of the 'Scaper Psyche.

It's Runescape, getting the e-cred and respect people can't get in real life is part of how players work. For some, it's more or less the only reason they play. If getting that e-cred involves bashing others to feel better about themselves, whilst protected by anonymity, then that's what they're going to do.

I don't care what 4chan says, Anon needs to burn. It'd make this game so much better if players weren't protected by anonymity.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

[Off-Topic Rants]

-Two players (while I was fishing) kept calling me my main a noob just because my strength level wasn't on high scores and that my main is nothing at all compared to them. :x Given that the lowest level of the two was only 3 levels higher than my main.

-->These are the people that disgust me and forced me to get my defence up to level 99. Now I never get people callin me a noob cus of my lower str lvl, since I have 99 def. But yes these people annoy the living piss out of me, why does strength level have to define your player? 99 in all other stats other than strength and your still a noob? - doubtful

-There was someone asking for help in Varrock (was slightly higher level than me), I offered to help him and he snapped that a low level noob couldn't help him. All he was asking for was where something was, no combat related stuff. Why do some people have to be so rude? All I was trying to do is help him.

-->This rarely happens or at least that I see, however I do know that whenever a lower level gives me advice I just see if they mention key info to the subject, like things I already knew. But I find most people that I take advice from to be my closest friends.

-->Isn't this the truth, even if they are 1-2 cmb levels higher they are automatically better than you. And don't let you have any stat higher then them or god forbid 2-3 99 stats (that take time not cooking or fletching) then you are a "no-lifer" who plays to much..

Ah well, players of runescape will never change, its just something we take with a grain of salt, and move on with.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I agree with your rants.

I especially hate when these people say: "My main 0wns urz!"

Ya and "Well my friend has 234 mage and 237 str so sdfu noob!1"

Most people on F2P (and probably P2P too) are just butt holes in-general. I'm now just going to ignore the immature ramblings of the pre-teens or pubescent boys that cross my path.

LOL...But ya. That about sums it up.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

[in Conclusion]

I'm now just going to ignore the immature ramblings of the pre-teens or pubescent boys that cross my path.

That's sexist. Girls can be [cabbage]-holes too.

Other than that, I agree with you.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

[in Conclusion]

I agree with you until you reach the above point. Not all f2pers are butt holes. Its true many are little kids who go on runescape just to annoy others-but that is not the entire f2p population. I am f2p-yet I probably know more than 1/4 of the p2p population. Also, 9.9/10 p2pers start out as f2pers, so does that mean they were/are all butt holes?

[in Conclusion]

I agree with you until you reach the above point. Not all f2pers are butt holes. Its true many are little kids who go on runescape just to annoy others-but that is not the entire f2p population. I am f2p-yet I probably know more than 1/4 of the p2p population. Also, 9.9/10 p2pers start out as f2pers, so does that mean they were/are all butt holes?

Would you like to borrow my rabbit? Seeing how all you have to pull out of a hat are statistics.

I would question, ridicule, and downright scoff at the claim that you know 250,000 people. And where do you get 9.9/10? When was that survey? I must have missed it.

p2gq.jpg

F2P is a lot of people who care to annoy you more than pay to play the game...thank God I'm not a F2P "noob"...oh wait, I am...

Sadly, people take a lot as "majority rules" and stereotype all nonmembers as annoying little kids and stuff. IT'S NOT COMPLETELY TRUE. But, being a F2P girl player, I see this every day, and it's funny, we all complain about the P2P disrespect to F2P'ers, but yesterday my P2P friend came into my world and someone started freaking out on him for showing off in free worlds when he actually came to give me some spare logs...

But yeah, you have most of this right.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

[in Conclusion]

I'm now just going to ignore the immature ramblings of the pre-teens or pubescent boys that cross my path.

That's sexist. Girls can be [cabbage]-holes too.

Other than that, I agree with you.

Just wanna point out,its "agist" too.I'm six-frikkity-teen and don't do most.

Except the lower than me is a noob bit,but I'm a noob so its not much =P.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

If your level is lower than theirs, you're a noob. If you level is higher than theirs, you have no life. If your level is the same as theirs, they just claim to be better than you.

Very true, unfortunately.

spacescenev24.jpg

I realy hate when people say lol I have 56 mining and I get more ores than you so i'm better. I about kill them. Also because i have 5 santas+99 smithing i somehow formed no lifer <.<

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Yeah, yeah, whatever. I just wish Jagex would let me swear to an extent. They won't even let me say 'sig'!

BTW mine isn't working. Anybody tell me whats wrong? I got the original off of wikipedia, edited it, then put the edited images address into the second part...

Calvin.jpg

Yeah, yeah, whatever. I just wish Jagex would let me swear to an extent. They won't even let me say 'sig'!

BTW mine isn't working. Anybody tell me whats wrong? I got the original off of wikipedia, edited it, then put the edited images address into the second part...

Irrelevant, redundant.. arrgh! Please, please only post on a topic if you're actually going to talk about it's subject!

Your sig needs to be hosted on the internet, via TinyPic, Photobucket, Imageshack or something else..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Whell it happens. But this has been said many many times. Use the ignore list. But, I don' t see use in it since I gotta have my chat on on, or I' ll be called a bot and I couldn' t respond.

Anyway, just use the ignore list, chat to off or friends, or just try to use sarcasm on them.

That happens to me all the time when I ignore people, but I've never been falsely punished so you shouldn't have to worry.

randy_1009.png

NOOB NO-LIFE!!1!1!!!1!!!eleventy-six!!1!!1!!

But, seriously. Just tell them its a game. They feel like morons when you do that. Usually goes like this.

RP = Random Person. M = Me

RP: NUB!

M: Hm?

RP: NUB MY ___ HIGHERZ THAN URZ LULZ I CANZ PWN YEH IN TEH WILDAYZRZ

M: Nice

RP: LULZ U JS SAYIN DAT CZ UR JELUZ

M: Uhm. Yeah. It's a game.

RP: STFU

M: Okay

RP: NOOB

RP: LMAO

RP: YOU'RE A NOOOB

RP: STUPD NUB MY LVL 167 MAIN WUD PWN U

RP: HELLO?

RP: OH EM GEE UR NO FUNZ NUB

.::Congratulations!::.

I just advanced a spamming level!

Now I need to find a decent Signature.

Or, of course, they mention the "I'm a star quarterback" or the "I only play once a week for half an hour" excuse.

In that case, just keep saying "Cool"

And if they try to make a joke, repeat the 4 magic words:

"I don't get it"

.::Congratulations!::.

I just advanced a spamming level!

Now I need to find a decent Signature.

^ I isn't a word. :?

Btw, just say:

Hey have you noticed that I don't care?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better then you.

Of course every small minded moron on RS thinks they are better then you. Just like in real life. People do not get free IQ points for playing runescape, as much as JagEx would love that to happen.

triforceelf.png