Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

99 Attack, strength, 95 Prayer/Herblore, 88+ summoning , EE, cammy spawn, 300 MA ranks, fcape, decent magic level for def so you eat less and hit more, full melee void & bandos and not minding risking 12m there is pretty much all you need

Ive got extremes but not overloads, only 82 prayer and dont have the will to risk my stuff, otherwise everything :D

extremes work too, but after doing 150 kills with extremes over the matter of months(massive boredom from 1-2 drops/hr), and 50 with overloads (4-5/hr + 2-3x longer trips) in a matter of 2 days, I'd say overloads are much better.

As for the prayer, 95 (like extremes/overloads) is like a must to get drops, I've seen morons using vesta spears with 80 prayer get less drops than I did with extremes

so, is there a dedicated corp world now-a-days or what?

Scrollread.png?t=1262588937

MummyChampion.png?t=1262589191

GlophrenBattle.png?t=1262588980

WinningReward.png?t=1262588978

15Banner.png?t=1262588925

Hurrah! I just defeated Glophren and am now once again, a Champion of Champions!

It took me approximately 9.3k kills to get that elusive last Mummy Scroll. I had quite a scare during the battle. After lighting her on fire, my whole computer froze for a second and the screen went black. When I got back, the RS client window wouldn't show. I freaked out and x'd out the window to hopefully disconnect myself from the battle before I died, as the Mummy Champion actually was able to put up a bit of a fight.

When I got back, I was standing outside of the Champ's Room. I ran back in to re-challenge the mummy when I was unable to open the door and the guy claimed I didn't have a scroll. I looked in my inventory.. It was gone! I went into a huge panic for a few minutes until I realized that I actually defeated the Champion during the disconnection. Whew!

Glophren's ability to turn off my prayer caught me by surprise.

Anyway, time to walk around and show off my XV Banner with pride!

(First Wave)

Starting HP XP - 9mil

Feb 24 2009 Starting Date

[+] 00889 Imp

[+] 02566 Goblin

[+] 11456 Skeletons

[+] 08908 Zombie

[+] 00017 Hill Giant

[+] ????? Hobgoblin (dropped accidentally Bandos Killcount)

[+] 03133 Ghoul

[+] 03570 Earth Warrior

[+] 00454 Jogre

[+] 03080 Lesser Demon

Ending HP XP - 11mil

April 11th 2009 Ending Date

The Human Throne is mine!

(Second Wave)

Starting HP XP - 13mil

November 26 2009 Starting Date

[+] 00589 Banshee

[+] 09363 Mummy

[+] 00775 Aberrant Spectre

Ending HP XP - 14.36mil

January 4th 2010 Ending Date

The Gnome Throne is mine!

lolroom.png?t=1262589035

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Congratulations, Erichermit! That's quite an achievement. :o I'm still missing the aberrant spectre and skeleton scrolls, personally. :lol:

Anyway, I heard these were fairly rare. I got it during a slayer task, so I suppose I'll finally be able to complete the barbarian training. :)

[hide=Chewed Bones]chewedbones.gif[/hide]

Excuse the terrible quality; I keep forgetting that my computer has been ruining .gif files recently (for whatever reason). :unsure:

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

Congratulations, Erichermit! That's quite an achievement. :o I'm still missing the aberrant spectre and skeleton scrolls, personally. :lol:

Anyway, I heard these were fairly rare. I got it during a slayer task, so I suppose I'll finally be able to complete the barbarian training. :)

[hide=Chewed Bones]chewedbones.gif[/hide]

Excuse the terrible quality; I keep forgetting that my computer has been ruining .gif files recently (for whatever reason). :unsure:

I think you could have used mangled bones if you didn't have the time.

Unspam:

10-01-03223047.png

10-01-04000048.png

http://forum.tip.it/topic/254786-99-range-bob-bank-pic/ if you want to see bank.

99 Attack, strength, 95 Prayer/Herblore, 88+ summoning , EE, cammy spawn, 300 MA ranks, fcape, decent magic level for def so you eat less and hit more, full melee void & bandos and not minding risking 12m there is pretty much all you need

Ive got extremes but not overloads, only 82 prayer and dont have the will to risk my stuff, otherwise everything :D

extremes work too, but after doing 150 kills with extremes over the matter of months(massive boredom from 1-2 drops/hr), and 50 with overloads (4-5/hr + 2-3x longer trips) in a matter of 2 days, I'd say overloads are much better.

As for the prayer, 95 (like extremes/overloads) is like a must to get drops, I've seen morons using vesta spears with 80 prayer get less drops than I did with extremes

I use to go to No Vesta cc. Got me a sigil too :)

Oh, and if they're in a lootshare world, don't worry - they were probably crashed by vestaers, and prevented it by using lootshare.

And FFFFUUUUUUUUUU Tommy, insane bank l0l

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Well it often changes due to # of people in world, lag, etc, but it's been in 68 for the last 2 weeks

You can tell what would it is by going into No Vesta CC and seeing where majority of the people are

You don't need to put unspam under every freaking picture!

Sorry, got a little fed up with that lately. This wasn't towards you personally, but in general.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

You don't need to put unspam under every freaking picture!

Sorry, got a little fed up with that lately. This wasn't towards you personally, but in general.

Responding to a picture isn't spam, so saying unspam is unnecessary unless you are spamming... in which case you shouldn't be saying unspam.

Unspam:

Good deal?

spec.png

(sorry couldn't help it Wacht :D)

100104154652.png

Got this earlier today. Going for 85 now and might possibly aim for 99.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid